This Feeling?

❈ Say It Beautifully ❈
chapter eight 
this feeling?
 
 
 
 
 

“ Kai…” Said Sehun when he and Kai following Reina, not really far.

“ What?” Ask Kai, wearing his headset.

“ Uhhmm… It’s just me, or… Reina is the one who make me like this?” Ask Sehun, still looking at Reina. Kai looking at Sehun with frown.

“ Huh? What you mean?” Ask Kai. Sehun let out a heavy sigh and look at Kai back.

“ I feel something whenever Reina around me…” Said Sehun. Kai look him with blank face and then continue walking.

“ Yah! Answer me…” Said Sehun again, punch Kai shoulder lightly. Kai look at him back and let out a really heavy sigh. Sometime, his dongsaeng is really annoying and act innocent (or his dongsaeng is really still innocent).

“ Don’t tell me you still don’t know what your feel is?” Ask Kai. Sehun stay silent for a while then shake his head.

“ No…” Sehun said, while bitting his lips.

“ Are you serious? You not act innocent, right?” Ask Kai again. Sehun give him a death glare but still, he shake his head and make Kai slap his face.

“ You fall in love with her…” Said Kai. Sehun small eyes go wider and his jaw drop, Kai look at his dongsaeng and lift up his jaw.

“ Don’t you dare make face like that again.” Said Kai again.

“ B-But… How? Why?” Ask Sehun, innocently.

“ I don’t know… You should ask yourself…” Said Kai, continue walking. Kai immediately stop when he not feel his dongsaeng following him, and when he look back Sehun still in his spot and looking down. Kai walk back toward his dongsaeng and pat his shoulder.

“ Hey, are you okay?”Ask Kai. Sehun still look down but nod his head. Kai let out a relieve sigh and hug Sehun shoulder, try to make his dongsaeng walk with him.

~> Sehun POV <~

Why did Kai said that I fell in love with Nana? I’m not, and I’m sure about it… Although, sometime my heart will beat so fast when I’m around her, but it’s impossible… I just meet her 2 days ago! Seriously… It’s impossible, right? Right?

“ Hey… What we should buy?” Ask Kai, I frown at him and remember that my mom tell me to buy noodles and egg.

“ Noodles and egg…” I said. He just nod and began to pick the noodles and egg into the cart. My jaw drop, I look around and I just realized that I already in supermarket… How fast?

“ You don’t want to buy anything, right?” Ask Kai as we walk toward cashier. I look around and spot chocolate bar.

“ I want chocolate… And I don’t accept rejection.” I said as I put the chocolate bar on the cart. Kai just give me a look and I simple ignored it. He pay for the grocery and we walking out from the supermarket. I taking out the choco bar out from the plastic bag and eat it.

“ What?” I ask as I glance at Kai who just shrugged. I look around and saw Nana walk with some guy, maybe he was the one who she called ‘Baekkie’ but, his posture is far from the cute nickname she gave for her. I grab Kai shoulder and make him stop.

“ What?” Ask Kai, and I know he angry at me now because his headset is fall from his ear.

“ Isn’t she is Nana?” I ask as I pointing at her who laugh with ‘Baekkie’. I glance at Kai who frown and he nod.

“ Why?” He ask back.

“ Are you sure he with the right person, Kai?” I ask. Kai give me a look.

“ What you mean? And what happen to you today?” he ask out of topic.

“ Just answer me…” I said.

“ Maybe, I don’t know, Hun… Can we just go back??? I’m tired and I’m starving now…” He said, whined like a baby.

“ We just eat, okay? You giant!” I said as I punch his shoulder lightly while we walk toward bus stop.

“ Hey! I following you around, and I just eat snack…” Said Kai. I look at him, shock.

“ Seriously? We just eat in Nana place and you said we just eat snack?” I said. He just nod and I just can shake my head. How come I become his friend???

~> End POV <~

“ So, why Luhan ge make you come to my work place, ge?” Ask Reina, while walking side by side with the tall guy.

“ Because he can’t trust your two friends.” Said the person. Reina look at him confused.

“ Two friends? There is no one with me while I go to café, Kris ge…” Said Reina. The tall person with cold face just shrugged.

“ I don’t know, I just do like what your gege said to me…” Said Kris, looking straight because the two of them will cross the road.

“ You are like his slave, ge… Sometime, you shouldn’t following what he want you to do.” Said Reina as she look at the traffic light.

“ I can’t… Because I already promise him to following what will he do and do what he want.” Said Kris, gently take Reina hand on him while the two of them walk across the road.

“ Actually, what is your relationship with my gege, ge?” Ask Reina, looking at the tall figure in front of her.

“ You can just call it, friendship?” Said Kris while shrugged. His answer isn’t make Reina curiosity decreased, but instead her curiosity is increased. Why? Because his answer is like a question for her.

“ I feel like I have 2 overprotective gege…” Reina said while she saw that her hand is still in Kris. Kris just smile at her and nod.

“ Yeah… You better prepare for that…” Kris said and again, make Reina curiosity increased.

“ We’re home!” Reina said while putting her shoes on the rack with Kris beside her, doing the same thing.

“ Oh… You are home… Why so fast, mei? And thank you Kris…” Said Luhan, walk beside Reina toward living room.

“ Of course fast… Baekkie can’t practice when someone with the cold face like Kris gege is around him…” Said Reina, while giggling when she remember how nervous Baekhyun was.

“ So, you just walk home with him?” Ask Luhan while pointing at Kris who sit beside her.

“ Yep… What can I do? If I’m still in café, the manager will scolding me…” Said Reina.

“ Maybe you can walk with him around seoul or just treat him something… Since he walk you home….” Said Luhan again.

“ You are the one who should treat him something, ge. Because you make him come to my work place and walk me home…” Said Reina, and the Xi Sibling or maybe Jung sibling argued, ignored the person who became their argue topic.

“ Hey! You two, I’m still here… I’m not mannequin…” Said Kris, raising his hand and make the two  of them shut their mouth.

“ Sorry, ge… I forget that you still in there…” Said Reina, looking down and silently glared at her baby-face gege.

“ Why I feel like someone glaring at me now…” Said Luhan, looking around.

“ Maybe it’s just your feeling, Lu… There is no one except us in here.” Said Kris calmly.

“ Yeah, maybe it’s just your imagination ge…” Said Reina, give Luhan a smile.

“ Okay, forget about that… Mei, I and Kris will work now… You should stay at home until I’m back, don’t go anywhere  and don’t invite any friend with you. Understand?” said  Luhan while standing up with Kris following him.

“ Didn’t you said that you don’t have any work today?” Ask Reina, following his gege and Kris to stand up and walk them toward the door.

“ The Boss calling me while you work… And maybe I will come home late…” Said Luhan.
“ Okay, we go now… Take care, mei!” Said Luhan again while wave at her and she wave back. Kris just nod his head and following her gege.

 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note » Yey! Finnaly, I can update... Hope this chapter not dissapointed you... :D