His Feeling...

❈ Say It Beautifully ❈
chapter five
his feeling
 
 
 
 
 
 
~> Reina POV <~
 
CRRIINNGGG....
 
" I'm home..." I said as I push the bell.
 
Drap... Drap... Drap...
 
I heard fast footstep and then the door open, reveal my older brother in front of me. He smile cutely at me and I smile at him too.
 
" Welcome home, mei mei!" He said as he pull me into tigh hug. I hug him back and rest my head on my shoulder.
 
" I'm home, gege..." I said, and he let me go of his hug.
 
" How is your day?" He ask, let me in and immediately hug me by my waist. I give him my best smile although I feel little disgusted by his act.
 
" My day is fine... How about you?" I ask. We ended up in the cough and he rest his hand on my shoulder.
 
" I'm really tired... The teacher always babling something about I being late..." He said. I glance at him.
 
Yeah, he is my step-brother... Xi Luhan, our parents already died because of the car accident when they went to fecth us in our school, so tragic, right? I know it... After that accident, Luhan, my brother being an over-protective brother. He never allow me to get closer with any guy, just he... Just he who can closer to me... Weird, right?
 
It's already 3 years after our parents died, and his attitude slow down, change alot... He now act like I was his girlfriend... He was an over-protective boyfriend... But, I'm not crazy, although he was handsome and nice, I never fall in love with him, even if he is my step brother...
 
" You should rest more, ge..." I said, pat his shoulder and he nod.
 
" Yeah... Maybe I should take a rest from that job..." He said, maybe, mumble because now he burried his hace on my long hair, near my neck.
 
" Ge... I should take a bath now, I'm feel uneasy because today the cafe have more customer..." I said as I try to make a distance between us. He look at me with dissapointed look but nod.
 
" You should take a bath as fast as you can... I will make you a dinner..." He said as I walk upstair, toward my room. His room was beside me, so he can look after me.
 
I take a quickly bath and immediately run downstair, you don't know how would he react if I late for dinner.
 
" You really quickly, mei mei..." He said as he put the plate full of fu yung hai in the middle of the table, surrounded by two bowls full of rice and with chopstick beside it.
 
I take a seat opposite with him and wait for him to seat.
 
" Your food is good as usual, ge..." I said, smilling at him.
 
" Really?" He ask me, disbelief maybe, because his deer-like-eyes look me full of hope.
 
" Yeah... What your secret to make this food really delicious?" I ask.
 
" The secret is love... Because I love you, I want you to eat the delicious food and make you like it..." He answer it with whisper but I can hear it.
 
" I love you too, ge... Because you're my gege that always help me no matter what happen." I respone, smile at him and he, although at first little bit shock, he smile back at me.
 
 
" Ahh... I'm full, gege... Xie xie for your food..." I said, as I smile happily to him. As I want to grab my plate, suddenly his hand grab mine. I look at him and he just smile.
 
" Just go sleep, I know tomorrow is really busy day of yours. I will wash this plate for you, now go to bed..." He said. I just smile and nod. I don't want to argue with him because like always, he will win against me...
 
" Okay then, wan an ge..." I said as I leave him in the kicthen.
 
" Wan an, mei mei..." He said. I walk toward my room, and I pass Luhan room. His door room is open, and I don't know why but right now I'm standing at his room, look around and what I look is really make me felt sad and angry.
 
Why?
 
Because, the wall is full of my photo, in small size, medium size, and big size. I'm still look around and touch one of the photo of mine with him 1 month ago, when I and him in the theme park. I rub at that photo and not realize that Luhan already standing at the door, looking at me with wide eyes.
 
" W-Wh-What are you doing in my room, mei?" He ask, walk slowly toward me.
 
" Will explaining about this, ge? Why you have my photo in all you room? Your wall?" I ask as I pointed at the photo. He speechless. But still, he walk slowly toward me.
 
" Because... Because... I Love you!" He said to me and now my mind was blank.
 
I think he said love to me is in brother-sister way... But, no... He not love me in that way. I look at him and then run out from his room toward my room. I locked my door and lay on my bed, I heard him knock on my door and yell my name.
 
" Rei... Reina... Mei mei, let me explain... Please open the door..." He said but I still not stand up. I look at my ceilling, pretend that I'm not hear his voice and keep look at my ceilling.
 
" Ma, pa? Why gege have that feeling toward me??" I whisper as I closed my eyes.
 
~> End POV <~