Sorry...

❈ Say It Beautifully ❈
chapter six 
sorry...
 
 
 
 
 
 
~> Reina POV <~ 
 
I open my eyes when I feel sun shining through my open window. I try to sit but my head felt dizzy. I look at my locked door and feel little sad because yesterday. Yeah, I think you already know what happen between me and my gege. I let out a heavy sigh before walk toward my bathroom, I take a long-warm bath and hope that I will relaxe when I meet him. 
 
Fortunately, today was Sunday and I don't have school and either job as well. So, maybe I will stay at home and finish my problem with my gege. Somehow, I feel bad because leave him like that and not give him chance to explain it. 
I walk out from bathroom and change my pajama to a black T-shirt and a pants. Before open my door, I take a big breath and open it. And here is he, sitting beside my door, sleeping. I smiling and bent down at him. 
 
" Ge... Wake up, it's already morning..." I said as I shake his body. He let out a whimper and slap my hand away. I shoke my head, so this is his true attitude... He always say that I'm a deep sleeper and so he is. 
 
" GE! WAKE UP!" I yelled at his ear and he immediately open his doe-like eyes and look me, shock + horror. 
 
" Can't you not yell, Rei? You want me become deaf?" He ask, look at me with full of annoyance. I just smile and sit beside him. 
 
" I'm sorry, ge... Really, I'm so sorry for yelling at you and ignore you last night..." I said, looking down. I feel someone held up my chin and the 'someone' is Luhan, my gege, he look me with softly and smile like an angel. 
 
" It's okay, mei... I should be the one who say sorry since it's all my fault. I'm sorry, I have my own reason for loving you and I know you feel disgust with me right now." He said, I smile softly at him and hug him, I feel he tensed up but relaxe and hug me back. 
 
" No, ge, I'm not disgust by you. You are my gege and I love you, I can't make you hate me and also, I can't choose some girl to love by you." I said. We hug each other for a while and then I let go. 
 
" Where will you go, mei?" He ask, look at me confused. 
 
" I will make us some breakfast, you better take a bath as fast as you can, ge." I said, make him chuckle and stand up. 
 
" Okay... You better make us some delicious meal, mei... Or I will mad at you." He said and walk toward his room to take a bath. 
 
I walk downstair toward the kicthen, I open the refrigerator and my jaw drop. 
 
" GE! I'LL GO TO SUPERMARKET!!! OUR FOOD IS RUIN OUT!" I yelled and wait for him to answer me. 
 
" OKAY!!!!!!" After hear his answer, I wear my sneakers and my hoodie who I put in the sofa. 
 
The supermarket isn't far from my home, so I walk toward there. 
 
Arrive at the market, I immediatelly rush toward vegetables section. 
 
" Hmm... It's better than that... I'll take this!" I said and put cabbage on my cart. 
 
" It's not good for you to talk with yourself in public." Said someone from behind me. I turn around and saw Sehun with Kai behind him. 
 
" Oh... Hi, Thehunnie..." I greet Sehun. " Hi, Jongin-shi." I said as I bow at him. 
 
" You shouldn't be to formal at him, Nana..." Said Sehun, glance playfully at Kai who punch his shoulder lightly. 
 
" Okay then..." I said as I back to pick another vegetable, since Luhan gege like a lot vegetable. 
 
" What are you doing here, Nana?" Ask Sehun, still following me while Kai put some cucumber on his cart. 
 
" Of course shopping, Thehunie..." I said looking at him, he just smile shyly while rubbing his back neck. I smile when he do that, he look so cute... And I want to pinch his cheek so badly. 
 
" Mind if I'm helping you?" He ask, and I just nod. 
 
After shoping for a while and pay it, we together walk out from the supermarket. 
 
" I better go home now... Is nice to meet you, Thehunie, Jongin..." I said and smile at them. 
 
" Me too, Nana..." Sehun smile while Kai just nodding his head. 
 
I wave at them and walk toward my house, but I stop again because Sehun call me. 
 
" Nana... Can I, I mean I and Kai come to your house now?" He ask. I though for a while and nod. 
 
" It's okay... Come on..." I said, and the following me allhtough I saw Kai little bit annoyed because maybe Sehun not ask him. 
 
~> End POV <~
 
 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note Okay... This chapter is really emmbarasing... >.< Anyway, do you like the new theme of my story? 
 
I want to hear your opinion! :D