They are Funny...

❈ Say It Beautifully ❈
chapter fourteen 
they are funny
 

~> Reina POV <~

Today was like the other day, I go to school with Sehun and Jongin, and they will accompany me all time in school. It’s cool and nice to be with them, I also know Tao, their hyung who are really funny and have a high standard of fashion. It’s been a while when something was coming up in my family.

Luhan gege act really strange this past day, he will work for more time than usual and he sometime ask Kris gege to look after me while he was working. I already trying to ask about his change behavior to Kris gege but all he said was “ Just believe in him, you’ll be safe…” And that’s not what I want to hear… That isn’t even a answer, that is a sentences that full of mystery.

Sehun and Jongin, like before was still not listening what Luhan gege said to them. It’s funny though, whenever they come Luhan gege will mocking them like this and that and all they did just shrug their shoulder and ignore him. And, Luhan gege just keep mocking them although he got nothing. Not even a mumbling from a teenager.

“ Hey, you keep daydreaming this past day. What happen? You can always tell us.” Said Sehun, waving his hand in front of me to take me out from my daydreaming session. I blink for several time and smile at him.

“ Nothing happened, hunnie… I just confused with all Luhan gege doing this past day.” I said, looking down at my half eaten sandwich. Jongin, who still eat his lunch look at me and Sehun, just to make sure we keep silent until he swallowed his lunch and say what he want to say.

“ I think Luhan hyung is like the other day… Nothing change on him…” He said.

“ Hate to say this but, yeah, I agree with Jongin. I don’t see anything change on Luhan hyung…” Said Sehun that accept punch in the shoulder by Jongin who glare at him with baozi cheeks. “ Aww… That’s hurt, man… I’m just kidding, you know?” Said Sehun again, rubbing the spot that Jongin had punch.

“ You deserve it…” Said Jongin and all I can do is just laughing. Jongin, who know behind his cold and mature behavior can be childish like this? It’s impossible, but anything in this world is nothing impossible.

“ Seriously, back to the topic now. Did he do something weird?” Ask Jongin, looking at me after he finish swallowed his last bitted of his sandwich.

“ Yeah, he take some more time at his working place. I really worried of his health. After all, although he isn’t my biological brother, but still he is my only family. I just want he to said the truth to me… I can always help him. But all he do is just keep the secret to himself, and maybe to Kris gege. But still, who is his sibling? If not me…” I said, little bit disappointed when I realized that Kris gege know more about Luhan gege than me.

Luhan gege never say something to important to me. All he said to me is just to study hard and protecting myself. He always said anything to Kris gege, his problem, his work, anything to him and not me, who is his sibling. It’s kind of hurt me sometime, since I always said all my problem to him and he was the one who help me solve that. But I can’t turn the favor to help him out…

Maybe because I’m still become his “ Xiaou Rei”? I’m not a little girl anymore… I can face the truth, I can help myself out from all those problem… I’m already grown up! But still, I think he don’t really believe me to know some stuff like that.

“ Maybe he want to have something so he work more hard? Or maybe he want to give you a surprise…” Said Sehun, looking at me while drinking his choco boba.

“ It’s impossible, Hun… He always gave me a surprise even though he doesn’t mean it…” I said as I stir my taro choco boba. It’s remind me of 1 years ago, when I coming back from school and I just open my door when suddenly Luhan gege appears from nowhere in front of me with face full of something like a flour. It’s kinda scare me out, and also make me got a little heart attack. He is really funny man that I love so much!.

“ I don’t have any clue right now, Rei…” Said Jongin, putting his hand above his folded arm. I just look at him and nod, it’s never a good choice to ask some advice to someone who are hobby to stay awake until midnight just for watching a football match.

“ You should get some sleep or you will got a eyebag like Tao hyung have.” Said Sehun, poking Jongin head and earn a slap from the victim.

“ I will ask Tao hyung to teach me a wushu, so you won’t slap me anymore.” Said Sehun and Jongin just hide his face in his folded arm, trying to sleep in the crowded cafeteria, in a short time of break.

“ You two are really funny…” I said, their behavior is sometime, like a comedy live that always make me more relax. I was happy that I meet them…

“ We are not funny, just little bit easy-going. You can name it like that…” Said Sehun again. And all I can do is just laughing.

~ End POV ~

~ Meanwhile ~

“ Don’t overwork, Han… You know, she will get more angry and disappointed because your decision.” Said Kris.

“ I know, that’s why I want to make her less angry because what I got because of this.” Said Luhan, looking at Kris with pleading eyes.

“ Please, Kris… Please let me do this…” Said Luhan again. Kris look at Luhan eyes for a while then let out a heavy sigh.

“ I know she will hate me more because of this…” Said Kris, while shaking his head.

“ You can do what you want, just, don’t get worst…” Said Kris again, patting Luhan head while Luhan give him a big smile.

“ Thank you so much, Kris! I REALLY LOVE YOU!” Said Luhan, give Kris a tight hug that make all the people that passed by them give them a weird look.

“ I know it, but, please, don’t make my handsome face become a gay face infront of all these people.” Said Kris, trying to let go of Luhan tight hug. Luhan just laugh and let go. 

 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note »Okay... I'm sorry for late update, I just have my holiday now... I'm busy because, I'm not even a part of student council but the teacher keep aasking me to help them, or just order me around. It's really stressful! I know this is really dissapointed chapter, but yeah... I hope you still like it. I just confused, should I delete this story? Since I don't know where did story will go. Or, one of you want to be a coo-author and help me? If yeah, tell me! :)