Her Face...

❈ Say It Beautifully ❈
chapter fiveteen 
her face
 

“ I’m home…” Reina said while taking of her shoes and make her way toward the living room. She look around her house and she not hear any sound.

“ Ah, so, Luhan ge isn’t coming home yet… Better prepare for the  dinner…” Said Reina, making her way to upstairs where her room is and prepare to go to supermarket.

“ Luhan ge like dumpling, should I make dumpling tonight? Or steamboat?” Said Reina, mumbling to herself. She make her way toward the near supermarket, just a few block from her house. She wear headset and listening to ‘Baby Don’t Cry’ by EXO. Maybe, her life was like a mermaid, all she can do is hearing what her love said, her love problem, without he know her problem, and in the end, she will disappear into the sea and cry alone.

Her love story is never the big one, like the drama, where the man really love the girl and have a happy ending. Who know, although she never experience it, her ending won’t like in the drama? Not happy ending but instead a sad ending.

She step in the supermarket and make her way toward the vegetables section, she take a trolley and grab some China cabbage, Shiitake mushroom, carrot, radish, onion, and green onion. After that she go to meat section and grab some meat ball, shrimp meat ball, crab stick, and sirloin meat.

“ Tonight we will have a big dinner.” Mumble Reina to herself. She already imagine how will Luhan reaction, with Kris also when they come home.

She make her way toward the cashier and paying what she bought, not just steamboat ingredient, she also buy any other thing to filling their refrigerator.

“ Thank you, this is your grocery. Please come again.” Said the employed and Reina just smile.

Wait for me ge, I will give you a surprise…

 

 

The time passed by really quick, and without Luhan know it’s already night and his shift is finish. He grab his coat from the back room and walking out from his working place with Kris who already waiting him outside.

“ So, tonight, did you decide to tell her?” Ask Kris, while both of them walking through Seoul busy street. Luhan let out a heavy sigh and shaking his head.

“ No, not yet… I’m still hesitate… I can’t see her smile disappear forever, Kris.” Said Luhan and all Kris can do is just comfort Luhan by patting his back.

“ I know what you feel, my brother already experience this before and he can survive for 2 years.” Said Kris, without he know what he did just make Luhan mental drop drastically.

“ With so many chemotherapy and motivate from the closer people, I believe that she can survive long than my brother.” Said Kris.

“ Kris… Please, don’t talk about this anymore… You know that I still can’t believe she got this. She is sick without she know, Kris.” Said Luhan again.

Luhan and Kris arrive at Luhan house first before Reina and they immediately come in. Kris sit in the chouch while Luhan take a bath. Kris turn on the TV and switch channel until he found the good one. When he found the good one, Reina arrive at home with full grocery bag at her hand.

“ Oh, Hi Kris gege…” Said Reina, while walking toward the kitchen. Kris stand up from the couch and walk toward the kitchen, following Reina.

“ What will you make for dinner today, mei?” Ask Kris, helping Reina taking the ingredient from the bag.

“ You guess, ge. I believe that you know this.” Said Reina, giving Kris play full smile.

“ Let see, you have many vegetables, many kind of meatballs and… OH! Isn’t you make steamboat?” Ask Kris and Reina smiling while nodding.

“ You got 100 point!” Said Reina while clapping her hand like a little girl, while Kris smiling at her childish act.

‘ That’s why Luhan can’t tell it to her. She have a beautiful smile, and why did I just know it today? And, maybe I can feel like Luhan feel to when she know the truth and her personality change…’

“ Uhm… Mei, I want to ask something…” Said Kris, while helping Reina washing the vegetables.

“ What is it, ge?” Ask Reina, chopping the carrots.

“ What will you do if someday, you know that you got cancer?” Ask Kris. He wait patiently for Reina to answer and he can’t hide that inside, he feel really sorry for asking this.

“ I will do anything I want to filling the rest day I have in my life. Although it sad, I will try to happy for anyone closer to me. And I want to spend my rest day with someone I love and someone I care.” Said Reina.

Kris look at his beloved mei mei and his gaze become soft when he look at Reina beautiful and glowing face.

“ Why are you asking this, ge?” Ask Reina, looking at Kris, confused.

“ I just curious, since I have some friend that got cancer but she still don’t know it.” Said Kris. Reina nodding while putting the knife aside and grab some bowl.

“ Who is she, ge?” Ask Reina again.

“ She is…-“

“ KRIS!!!!” Yelled Luhan from the living room, immediately Kris and Reina look at Luhan with mix expression. Kris with shock expression while Reina with confused expression.

“ Hei, ge! I prepare for our dinner!” Said Reina with smile.

“ Ahh… Can’t wait for it!!!” Said Luhan.

“ Yep, so you better take some rest while I prepare this. You too, Kris ge… Leave this to me.” Said Reina, smiling to both of them. Kris just nod and put the last vegetables in the plate and leave the kitchen with Luhan.

“ What did I said before? Don’t mention about cancer to her!” Hissed Luhan.

“ But I just want to know what will she do if she know, Lu…” Said Kris.

“ I will tell her once she ready…” Said Luhan, glare at Kris.

“ Or until you ready and her condition become worst. You should tell her ASAP, Lu!” Said Kris again.

“ I KNOW! Just give me sometime, I will tell her ASAP!” Said Luhan,

Luhan and Kris look each other eyes and let out a heavy sigh.

“ Again, I know what you feel Luhan. Because I already experience it before… I lost Chen 2 years ago, with the same cancer… Brain cancer isn’t some easy to handle, it will make the victim slowly paralyzed…” Said Kris.

“ I know, Kris. I know… The doctor already telling me before… But still, I want her to spend her life without knowing this. But, sooner, I should tell her about this. And I will tell her as soon as possible. I promise to you.” Said Luhan.

Kris smilling and nod while patting Luhan shoulder and he guide both of them to the couch.

Tonight was a really heavy night for both of them.

 

 
 
 
 
 
___________________________________________________
 
 author's note »Wahhh... I can't believe that I can make this chapter today... Since yesterday I already make an update. I hope that you all like this! :) Enjoy...