Dear Diary...

❈ Say It Beautifully ❈
chapter one 
Dear Diary
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sunday, October 21th 2012
 
Dear Diary
 
Today, for the other student is the day for them to relax. But not for me, I should work at the coffee shop, bubble tea shop, and at minimarket… How I wish I can became like the other teenager, not really thinking about their money because they still have a parents that always give them money. Not like me… I don’t have parents… They died when I still in my elementary school.
Oh yeah! Today, ahjumma give me tips… Although not really much, but still… I can buy some more good food, like samgyeupsal, bulgogi, and many more… And the rest is I save them for my future…
Btw, gotta go… It’s already late and tomorrow I have a class… Night!
 
 

Monday, October 22th 2012
 
Dear Diary…
 
Just another ordinary day, I wake up in the morning, breakfast, walk to school, study alone at school, and work again. But… I have 3 new student at my school, 1 of them are in my class and he sit beside me. He was cute, but… I don’t want to near him again… Why?
 
First… He was handsome, and because he handsome, many of girl want to be with him. Second, he was soon-to-be kingka in my school… Three, because I don’t feel like to have a friends… Seriously, I was on my last year on High School… I should focus on the exam and to search money, so I can graduate with good score and don’t have a problem to pay my college.
Anyway… I should sleep now… Oh my! It’s already 11.30 PM… Night…!
 

 
RRRIIINNNGGG…
 
Oh God! Thank you so much because you blessed me… I’m not late…
 
I walk toward my class in the second floor, my first class is PE… Aww… I really hate that subject… The teacher is good, Eunhyuk songsaenim always give me good advice to keep my stamina, but… the student is the problem…
 
I got to my class and walk toward my seat in the back, near the window beside the new student. I saw he still in seat with all student around him, he look like a lost puppy. I just ignored the other student and go to my seat. I put my bag on top the table and walk away, but before I can walk someone grab my wrist and you know who? Yeah… The new student… Oh crap… I will be a dead meat now…
 
“ Wait for me… Didn’t you promise to walk me around the school yesterday?” He said. My jaw drop… What? WHAT? He support the other to kill me now…
 
I look at his eyes and his eyes look like saying ‘help-me-please’. Without thinking anymore, I just nod my head and walk away, pulling him with me and I try to ignore the glare from all the student, especially the girl student.
 
Outside the class, I still grab his hand until we reach the locker section. I let go his hand and look at him, frown.
 
“ Thank you…” He said, looking down while scratching his back neck.
 
“ You’re welcome…” I said. He smiled and want to say something but I cut him off “ And thank you for make me fall to the crocodile hole…” I said and leave him to my locker. I saw him still on his spot and looking at me with… What is that? Sad look? I know… I know I’m really rude, but I can’t make friend with him… And, how I can befriend with him If I still don’t know his name? Actually,  don’t remember his name anymore…
 
 
~ Sehun POV ~
 
“ Sehun oppa, why don’t you sit with us? It’s better that sit with the nerd and loser in this school.” Said a girl that wear a heavy make up.
 
Seriously, I just arrive at school and just sit on my seat and this people suddenly around me and ask unimportant thing. Sometime, I really regret to change school… SOPA is more good than this… I look around, why did Reina isn’t show up, yet? I really need her help…
 
SREEKK… I look up and saw her walk toward me, ehem, I mean beside me because we sit together. She ignored me and I feel like, how I explain it, rejected? Maybe… When she want to walk away I catch her hand and she seem shock, I know because she never talk with the other student in this class and she… was the nerd in the school.
 
“ Wait for me… Didn’t you promise to walk me around the school yesterday?” I said, and I know she will be hate me more now. Why I say she hate me? Because her attitude show it… Her jaw drop and she look at me with fear and I don’t know why, she immediately walk away and still grab my hand.
 
We walk until we reach the locker section. She immediately let go of my hand and look at me. Maybe waiting for me to say thank you to her? Of course I will say thank you to her… She save my life…
 
“ Thank you.” I said, I feel so nervous now…
 
“ You’re welcome.” She said, “ And thank you for make me fall to the crocodile hole…” She add and walk away. I stand on my spot, looking at her back and feel my heart hurt…
 
Why she act like that to me? Did I really make her mad and uncomfortable?
 
~ End POV ~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 author's note New layout! ^^