Chapter 32

Exoergic

 

Lay smiled as he walked past a man that had been eyeing him since he’d arrived.

The man watched as Lay set the tray of drinks down on a random table before quickly downing all 8 shots.

Smirking, he slunk up to Lay and wrapped an arm around his waist from behind. He whispered into Lay’s ear.

“Hey baby, wanna have some fun?”

Lay giggled and began grinding on the man’s crotch in time with the music, the alcohol quickly taking over his senses, his eyes sliding shut.

The next time Lay opened his eyes it was because the man had shoved him against a wall and was now on his neck.

Lay smirked at the man as he brought his hands up to his neck, one hand resting at the back of the man’s head, fingers tugging at the hair, and the other hand sliding up to rest on his shoulder.

The man smirked back but his mouth soon opened in a scream as Lay’s hands grabbed his chin and the back of his head before twisting as hard as he could.

The body dropped to the ground. Lay smiled at himself as he crouched down to check the body for weapons. It had been a long time since he’d killed someone with just bare hands.

Lay found a gun and a few smoke bombs in the man’s pants pocket. He took everything and stepped over the body, making his way to his boyfriend.

 

Kris dropped his hand onto the man’s shoulder. When the man turned around to look at him, Kris tilted his head towards the back entrance of the club. The man smirked and nodded, hand discreetly reaching for his gun.

Kris sauntered across the dance floor, the bodies seemingly parting like the red sea for the blond god. The man quickly scampered after him. They walked past a giggling Baekhyun and D.O who were walking in the opposite direction. The 3 spies nodded at each other, the giggling shorties winking.

The back door to the club flew open and Kris stepped out, holding the door for the man.

The man hurriedly spun around, pulling his gun out to aim at Kris. Before he could pull the trigger, Kris kicked out at his arm, knocking the gun out of his hand. The man stumbled back, his left arm reaching back for a knife.

He lunged towards Kris, arm swinging carefully so as not to waste energy.

Kris ducked and dodged each aimed slice, the fourth time he sprang to the left a little too slowly, the knife ripping a hole into his shirt and scratching his side.

The man quickly stepped back, and looked around quickly for his discarded gun. When he looked back up at Kris, he was facing the barrel of a gun.

Kris watched the man for a few minutes, cold gaze stabbing into the man’s face. The man dropped his knife and put his arms up in surrender.

Kris continued watching him, arm growing slightly tired, wondering if the man was ever going to try to fight again.

He got his wish seconds later when the man tried to run to Kris’ left, towards the gun on the ground. The man made it half a step before Kris pulled the trigger.

The bullet hit the man square in the chest, sending the dying man backwards. The body fell to the ground with a thud and Kris put his gun away before walking to the gun on the ground. He examined it before kicking it into the shadows.

Once he was done checking the body for more weapons- all he found was a few more knives, a small tablet, and bullets for the gun- Kris walked back into the  club, headed for hi boyfriend.

 

The group of men met up at a different booth that wasn’t too far from both the front and the back door. The bartender from before arrived and set down another tray of drinks, nodding at them before going back to her position behind the bar.

As they all grabbed a bottle of beer, Chanyeol smirked at his boyfriend and D.O.

“So when are we having a ?”

Poor D.O almost choked on his drink. Suho patted him on the back while he chuckled.

“Well, if he gets one then that must mean mine is near too, right?”

Baekhyun and D.O both flushed as their boyfriends chuckled and nudged them.

Luhan’s smile turned into a devious smirk.

“Well, I guess my turn with Chanyeol and Sehun is also going to happen.”

Chanyeol’s laugh stopped midway and he turned wide eyes onto the grinning HunHan couple.

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes and grabbed his boyfriend’s arm, “Nope! Nuh-uh, he is mine! Keep your weird -loving claws away from him!”

As if on cue, both Sehun and Luhan pouted.

“Aww, come on Baek! We’re always up for double-dates and slumber parties! You can spice up your life!”

Luhan’s tone was so innocent, everyone at the table knew he definitely didn’t mean what he said. Next to the not-so-innocent “angel,” sat a pouting Sehun who had been nodding along.

Baekhyun’s eyes narrowed even more, giving him the appearance of sleeping.

“No. Our life is perfectly fine without adding anything weird and freaky into the mix.”

Chanyeol nodded, wrapping his arm around Baekhyun’s shoulders, “And besides, if we had problems with our life, we’d go to Kris and Lay because they seem to know exactly how to bring each other to .”

Kris should have known he was going to say that. The smirk that had slid onto his face as he said it was a good sign that he was about to leer at someone.

Baekhyun and Luhan cackled. 

 

A/N: This is way late again OTL because kai is a lazy piece of who has been bullting all this time. I really wanted to give you all a nice present but procrastination has won that battle OTL OTL OTL OTL OTL 

I hope you all are having a nice holiday season and don't hate me too much! I'll try to update again soon!

Much love muchachos! <3