Chapter 11

Exoergic


When they got out of the shower, an hour later, Kris had to carry Lay back to the bed. They cuddled together, Kris’ arms around Lay and Lay’s arms around Kris’ waist.

When Lay woke up, he thought everything from earlier was a dream. When he buried his nose n Kris’ neck and breathed in. the smell of fruity soap told him that he didn’t have an overactive imagination.

He couldn’t keep the -eating grin off  his face as he snuggled closer to Kris.

Kris’ arms wrapped tighter around him as Lay got comfortable in a position where he could look at Kris’ relaxed face. They stayed in wrapped up in each other until Someone’s phone went off. Kris groaned.

The alarm was going off which meant they had to get up and get ready so they could the father-son duo to some musical. The couple lay together for a few more minutes, soaking up the other’s warmth before Lay slipped out of the bed and headed to the closet.

Kris groaned as he reached out for him but Lay was already too far out of his reach. Lay ignored Kris’ unhappiness as he looked pushed hangers aside in the closet in search of the perfect outfit that was hot and allowed him to move freely.

Kris enjoyed the view of Lay’s backside for a few seconds before he mustered up enough energy to swing his legs over the bed and stand up. He stretched until he felt his back pop a couple times. Then he walked over to Lay, scooping up his boxers on the way. He pecked Lay on the cheek before sliding his boxers on and walking to the door. He paused.

Lay chuckled as he watched Kris walk around the room and pick up his clothes. He was probably looking for his room key. Once Kris found his pants, he stuck his hand in the right pocket and pulled the key out. He let out a breath. Room keys were expensive to replace and he was not going to waste money on something stupid like that. He waved to Lay as he threw his pants over his shoulder and strolled out of the room.

Lay smiled as he remembered their morning. Kris was the best partner he’d ever had. He definitely couldn’t wait to get some more of him. He shook the dirty thoughts away and finally managed to get a decent outfit. He decided on gray slacks that were a tighter than the average male’s but only by a little bit. He also grabbed a dark purple button-up shirt and slipped into the same pair of leather shoes he'd worn the day before. 

When he finished putting on his socks, he stood up and walked back over to the closet. He pushed all his clothes to the side and knelt down to pop open the square of cut wood off the back of the closet. He pulled the large metal suitcase out of the hole and put the square piece of wood back in place, before grabbed the suitcase and laying it on his bed.

He turned the locks until the right numbers were displayed 0 7 9 1 4. The suitcase top popped up and Lay opened the suitcase wide, admiring his large selection of weapons. There was a range of gadgets that he had perfected in his training. There was a mini laptop that he could use to hack into anything. Small pellets that if thrown hard enough could blow up an entire 16 story building. Similar pellets that contained an acid that could eat through everything that only select governments knew about were also in the suitcase. A tablet that allowed him access to any computer, network, system in the world. A few palm-sized cameras that could stick to anything and be unnoticeable.

There were tiny microphones that could be attached to clothing unnoticed and could pick up any sound no matter how quiet or loud within a 75 foot radius. Next to those little microphones were flesh-colored earpieces that could be connected to the mics. There was also a medium sized gadget that could scramble any location device, listening device, and other devices that people might use to find people/information.

A variety of what looked like pens was in the upper right corner. From left to right their purposes were: taser, recording microphone, dart gun, laser, acid-shooter, and a black light. He pulled the mold that held all those gadgets out of the suitcase, exposing the second layer, which consisted of a M9, a Desert Eagle, a G18, and a USP .45. He picked up the second layer of the suitcase to make sure the pieces of both the L85 and the Colt M4 Commando FS were all in the bottom of the suitcase.

Once he made sure nothing was touched (even though it was impossible to actually get to the suitcase), Lay picked his weapons. He picked up and loaded the USP .45 and tucked it into the holster on the inside of his pants. He grabbed the Taser-pen and slipped it into his pocket after making sure it was off. He also slipped a palm-sized tablet onto a band that he slid up his leg and secured mid-calf. He also slipped the swiss army knife from his last escapade into his pocket. When he was done picking gadgets, he hid the suitcase again.

He made sure all of his weapons were hidden and then grabbed his phone from where Kris had laid it on the table connected to a charger. Aww, Kris was so cute, putting his phone on the charger for him. Lay snatched up his wallet and made sure there was enough Taiwan money in it and his ID and weapons license was inside. He headed to the door and walked next door, knocking softly.

The door opened and Kris greeted him with a peck on the lips before letting him in.

 

A/N: GUYS I HAVE 50 SUBSCRIBERS I ME KAI HAS 50 SUBSCRIBERS

50 SUBSCRIBERS 

Wow. Whoa. Mindblown. I never expected to have 5 

BUT I HAVE 50 

also Happy Halloween everyone! (or to those who celebrate it) and to everyone who is in danger with the hurricane and all PLEASE STAY SAFE. 

That's all for I have for now... sorry this is so short but i'm posting the next chapter in like 2 seconds... but that's pretty short too soooo... :\

Much love muchahos <3