Chapter 31

Exoergic

 

D.O. and Baekhyun pulled away from their kiss to look at the man that had been watching them a few feet away.

D.O. giggled as Baekhyun beckoned the man forward with his hand, seductively. When the man hesitated, the 2 got up and sauntered over to him and began rubbing his arms and chest.

They managed to guide him back to the booth where they began kissing his neck and biting his neck.

The man’s head lolled back as his eyes slid shut.

Baekhyun kept his eyes on the man’s face as he pulled out a packet filled with a dark blue powder. He passed it to D.O. who opened it and poured almost half of it in the lone shot glass full of vodka on the table.

He used his finger to mix the powder in until it dissolved quickly. When he finished, he ran his finger down the man’s neck, wiping the liquid off.

Baekhyun and D.O. made eye contact over the man’s lap, both rolling their eyes and gagging as they continued to rub the man’s chest and lap.

Baekhyun lifted the glass up and poured the alcohol into the man’s mouth while D.O. slid the packet of remaining powder in his back pocket.

The man swallowed the liquor before picking his head back up and opening his eyes. He looked at the small giggling men on either side of him and grinned at them.

Baekhyun, who was sitting on the outside of the booth, quickly stood up and pulled the man with him.

D.O followed them as they walked to the back of the club, heading for the back door. They pushed past what felt like 100 dancing bodies on the dance floor, not spotting Chanyeol and Sehun in the corner.

Once the giggling trio made it to the door, the man opened it and stumbled out into the small parking lot behind the huge building. He fell against the wall next to the door and laughed at himself as he tried to stand up straight to look at his 2 pieces of .

Baekhyun and D.O had been standing there, giggling as they watched him trip and stumble. When the man started walking towards them, Baekhyun pushed him back against the wall and started kissing his neck.

The man moaned as his hands found Baekhyun’s and squeezed.

D.O quickly pulled Baekhyun away, only to force more alcohol down the man’s throat. They knew the powder was working quickly when the man’s eyes slid shut again and he slid down to the ground, groaning.

Baekhyun took out a needle and stabbed it into the man’s neck, pumping a mix of illegal chemicals into the man’s bloodstream. He took the needle out and both he and D.O stepped backwards to watch the man die.

D.O eyed Baekhyun as he stepped back from the body. Baekhyun did a double-take when he saw D.O’s eyes on him.

“What? I made it myself. It should be a painless death. It’s like slowing down the heart rate until it just stops beating. Nothing painful.”

D.O nodded, Baekhyun had a way with chemicals.

When the man finally died 2 minutes later, they checked his body and walked back into the club with a gun, a locator, a nice cellphone that D.O really wanted, and a wallet.

 

Chanyeol and Sehun were coupled up as they too tricked an anti. Chanyeol was standing against the wall with the smaller man tightly wrapped up in his arms. Sehun was standing in front of them, completing the human sandwich as he playfully rubbed the man’s crotch.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

Since the other man was only a little taller than Baekhyun, Sehun had leaned in close so he could kiss Chanyeol and touch their new “partner.”

As Sehun and Chanyeol made out and continued touching and teasing the man, Sehun slid a hand around to Chanyeol’s back pocket. He slipped his hand inside and grabbed a pocket knife, opening it quickly and forcing it into the man’s stomach.

The man screamed and Chanyeol was quick to hold his mouth shut as Sehun dragged the blade all around the man’s abdomen.

Chanyeol readjusted his feet so they wouldn’t get bloody and Sehun stepped back as well, but continued to cut random patterns deep into the man’s torso.

Finally, Sehun pulled the knife out and Chanyeol let the body drop. The unconscious man, fell to the floor with a thud and Chanyeol and Sehun quickly checked his body.

Sehun slipped the gun into his waistband and Chanyeol pocketed the small devices that he didn’t care to identify.

 

Luhan was busy having his own fun. He’d spotted a guy standing close to the back of the club. The man had been watching him ever since they’d gotten in. Luhan slipped through the crowded dance floor, eyes locked on the man and lips twisted into a seductive smirk.

When Luhan was right in front of the guy, he grabbed his hand and pulled him back towards the dance floor. The 2 men walked to the middle, Luhan nodding at Suho on the way.

Luhan began dancing, swaying his hips from left to right as he rubbed his over the man’s crotch. Soon the man’s arms found their way around Luhan’s waist and they swayed together to the music.

When the song ended, Luhan led the man to the restroom. He shoved the man into the farthest stall from the door and quickly locked the door behind him.

As soon as the man’s back hit the wall, Luhan stabbed him in the side with a needle.

The drug, a combination of Potassium Chloride and Calcium Gluconate, quickly began working its magic and the man’s heart began pumping more rapidly.

As the man grew weaker, Luhan unbuckled his pants and pushed them to his ankles before setting him on the toilet and shoving his body backwards.

The man sagged as he lost control of his limbs, his head resting on the wall behind the toilet. The last thing he saw was the blonde-haired devil in disguise slipping out of the stall. 

 

A/N: I know, I know where the hell have i been?! this is overdue and once again i'm so sorry. erm i love you guys and i'm working on the next update as you read this. it should be up in the next day or so. and i was reading the past chapters when i realized that i said i wouldn't keep them in taiwan for long. my bad. there will be like 4 chapters left of them in taiwan and then the beginning of the end will begin haha. 

much love muchachos <3