She finally agrees

Is Loving You A Mistake?

After having tea with her parents, Hasung went to her room and opened her laptop.

She was browsing for random things when her phone buzzed. *Who can that be?* she thought and opened it, it was a text message.

From: Minho oppa.
Jonghyun hyung, I need those Dubai company files urgently.

Hasung chuckled. *Poor oppa, he’s so stressed out that he doesn’t even realize he sent the text to me.*

To: Minho oppa
I’m not Jonghyun oppa. :D
You should rest a little~

After a while, she received a reply.

From: Minho oppa
Oops : P Sorry.

--

From: Sungie
Will you be coming to the annual ball this Sunday?

--

From: Minho oppa
can’t. :/  I’ve to go to Taiwan for a week, business.

--

From: Sungie
:@

--

From: Minho oppa
:D

--

She texted Minho some more and put her phone down. *Speaking of the ball….what am I going to wear?*

As she was sorting out her evening dresses, there was a knock at her door.

“Come in.” She said, curious of whom it might be. A maid entered.

“Agassi, A parcel has arrived for you. A big parcel. Should I bring it in?” She said.

“Oh...oh yes, ofcourse.” She said, tucking her hair behind her ear. *A parcel? A big one? For me? Why?*

In a few minutes, the servants had settled a big brown box without any name or address on it and Hasung had sent them away.

She opened the box to reveal a huge. And I mean HUGE, white teddy bear. She took it out and placed it on her bed.

*Who could have sent me this?* She thought as she looked in the box one more time, she saw a little brown card. She took it out and read the message.

Hey, I’m sorry. I know I’ve been a big jerk. Can you ever forgive me? Give me one last chance? Please.
-Baekhyun

She sighed. *Oh oppa.* she folded the note and placed it on her sidetable. *I don’t know..*

She threw herself on her bed and took a deep breath. “One last chance..?”

Sunday came. Baekhyun was still waiting for Hasung’s answer. He wanted to call her on the number Dara gave him but he figured that 401-GO2-HELL was out of order.

*I’ll meet her at the ball tonight.* Baekhyun thought as he fixed his tie. *I hope she says yes. She HAS to say yes.*

Hasung fixed her maroon dress and looked at her reflection. *Baekhyun oppa will be there, too.*

“Agassi, please come downstairs.”

“Coming.” She looked at herself one last time and left.

--

Baekhyun stood with Suho and Jaehwa. Who were busy being all lovey dovey, leaving poor Baekhyun awkward.

Suho whispered something in Jaehwa’s ear, to which she giggled. Baekhyun rolled his eyes, *Oh brother.*

“Hey guys?” He cleared his throat. But he received no response from the love birds. “GUYS!!”

“What?” Suho said, in an annoyed tone. Baekhyun raised a brow, “I’m still here y’know?” He said and looked at both of them. “Oops.” Suho said and smiled innocently, “We forgot?”

“Oh of course.” Baekhyun’s eyes stopped in mid-roll when he saw someone entering through the main entrance.

"She's here!" He whispered to himself. He rubbed his hands together and let out and took deep breaths as he started to approach her.

--

Hasung met a friend of hers and started chatting with her.

"Excuse me?" Baekhyun said, clearing his throat.  Hasung turned to him and her smile disappeared. Her friend excused herself, leaving the two alone.

"The ball is starting." He said taking a step forward. "Would you like to dance?"

"S-sure." She said, tucking her hair behind her ear. He took her hand and they stepped on the dance floor.

He put an arm around her waist and pulled her closer to himself. They danced for a while is silence but Baekhyun broke it.

"I guess you haven't forgiven me yet...” He said looking into her eyes. She softened at his hurt expression. "No.. It's not like that...” She started to say but her cut her off. "Well I don't really blame you..." He looked away.

*Wow, he is really ashamed of what he did. Maybe I should give him another chance.* She thought.

"Baekhyun oppa, I'm not mad at you." She said gently. He looked down at her; a hesitant smile appeared on his lips. "R-really?" He asked.

She nodded and gave him a warm smile.

"Then.... will you go out with me tomorrow?" He asked slowly. "Well...” She thought for a while, she was a bit hesitant, to be honest.

"I have it all planned. I promise." He said, seeing her expression.

"I guess.." She said. "Okay, why not?"

"Great." He grinned. "I'll pick you up tomorrow then."

"Okay." She smiled. The music turned slow and Baekhyun pulled her closer to himself so that their bodies touched, sending sparks down his spine. *She so beautiful.* He thought as he gazed at her features in the dim light.

He touched her forehead with his and rocked her from side to side.


Sorry for the extremely late update.
But i love you guys for being so patient!!! Comment please!! ^^