A Talk

Is Loving You A Mistake?

The next day, Minho went to find Baekhyun and found him flirting with a few girls at a bar. Minho rolled his eyes at the sight *I wonder what Hasung sees in him*.

''Byun Baekhyun?'' Minho said crossing his arms as he neared him. Baekhyun did a double take, seeing the stern expression on Minho's face, he excused the girl and went to him to a side. ''You are?'' he said raising an eyebrow. 

''Choi Minho.'' Minho said and told him about his relationship with Hasung. ''Why do you wanna see me?'' Baekhyun asked after listening to what he had to say.

''Listen Byun Baekhyun.'' Minho said seriously ''You took Hasung out yesterday?'' Baekhyun looked at him like he was some kind of alien. ''Huh?''

Minho rolled his eyes again ''Well when you finally have your memory back remember that I'm gonna let this slide just once. If this kind of thing happens again. I'm not gonna let it slide so easily. Good day'' and he left.

Baekhyun realized he was still staring into space ''What was he talking about?'' he muttered.

''Yo! Wassup man!'' He heard a voice along with a smack on his shoulder. ''Chanyeol ah!'' Baekhyun broke into a grin ''How's it going man?''

''Amazing...hey? Who was that guy you were talking to?'' Baekhyun told him everything. ''Huh?'' Chanyeol said then smacked him on the head again. ''Ow! What was that for?'' Baekhyun said rubbing his head. ''Yah, did you drink tooooo much? Don't you remember?'' Chanyeol began ''Remember what?'' Baekhyun said. Chanyeol filled him in with what happened the previous night and Baekhyun suddenly remembered everything. ''Oh man...so that's what that guy was talking about....how come i dont remember?''

''Because you heavy drinker, you passed out and I had to carry to your car and drive you home'' Chanyeol said knocking Baekhyun's head again ''You gotta stop drinking too much Bacon.''

Baekhyun seemed lost. *I brought her there with me and I didn't even know how she went home*.

''Yah! quit day dreaming! Come on...let me introduce you to a lady'' Chanyeol said and Baekhyun came back to life. ''Oh...oh sure'' he said still shocked aand started chatting and flirting with the girl Chanyeol brought him. But he couldn't concentrate. The only thing that was in his mind was. *I was such an idiot back there* He thought as he excused the girl ''I'm sorry...'' he said to her ''I have somewhere to go...'' and he turned to leave.

*I'm such a jerk*