He agrees

Is Loving You A Mistake?

''Hasung ah calm down!'' Her umma made her sit down on the couch in her room ''Listen to me'' Hasung was breathing really fast

''Umma, why does appa not want me to marry Baekhyun'' she asked, her voice trembling.

''Honey, you know, it's for your own good....We don't think that he'll be able to keep you very happy..''

''Umma you too?'' she said looking into her mom's eyes with hurt ''Please umma, don't do this to me''

''Hasung ah..''

''No mom, please..I promise i won't complain after the marraige...look mom...''

''But....'' Mrs Park couldn't stand at her daughters hurt expression ''I..I'll try to talk to your father'' she said and left the room

---

''A...Appa...you called me?'' hasung entered her father's study.

''Yes, sit down.'' he said calmly and Hasung obeyed ''Honey, you know that. Whatever decision I take. Its for your own good right?''

''Ne'' She said looking  at the ground

''But I see that, you don't seem to understand this thing?''

''Appa I..''

''Let me finish first'

'Ne''

''Hasung, I will not approve of this marraige. You are my only child and I cannot afford to see my baby girl hurt''

''But appa...Baekhyun ssi...he proposed to me himself..I'm sure he'll take care of me appa...''

''I know Byun Baekhyun. I know what kind of person he is''

''Appa...please..'' she said in a pleading tone ''Dont do this to me....''

''Hasung, ever since you were little. I have never said ''no'' to any request you've made to me'' he said as her put the news paper down ''I have decided that, as my daughter doesnot understand her father's decision, hence I have decided. You can married to him if you want to''

''Appa...really?'' Hasung said surprised at her father's sudden change of plan

''I have tried to make your mother understand too. I see that she can be as stubborn sometimes. But there is one condition''

''Yes appa? what is...''

''I still have not approved of this marraige. You should know that this will be happening but without my participation whatsoever. If anything happens later. I wil not be responsible. As much as i am trying to prevent you from facing hurt, you still want to do it.''

''Appa i will not disappoint you!'' Hasung said happily as she got up from her chair and hugged her father

*Huh, my sweet daughter*

_________________________________________________________

Sorry for short update, kinda busy with other stuff