His first love

Is Loving You A Mistake?

"So," The girl asked Baekhyun as she admired his side profile while he drove. "Where are you taking me?" She said in a seductive voice.
Baekhyun smirked. "Well..we could.." Baekhyun pretended to think.
"What?" She raised a brow and leaned forward.
"We're going to.."
"To?"

 

But suddenly something clicked in the back of Baekhyun's mind.

"!" He cried out loud as he brought the car to an abrupt stop causing the girl to yelp. "Ow! What was that for?!" She said adjusting herself on the seat. "Get out." Baekhyun said as he parked the car at a side. 
"What?" The girl said with a bewildered expression.
"I said, Get. Out. NOW!" Baekhyun said furiously. 
The girl opened the door and got out. "Jerk!" She spat and banged the door shut.

Baekhyun didn't have time to hear anything she said and drove the car back at a high speed. *. . . Not again!* He mentally smacked himself for being so . His tyres screeched as he brought the car to another halt infront of the restuarant. *Please be there. Please.* He prayed but didn't see her anywhere in the restuarant. *No.* He slapped his forehead. *I did it again. I ditched her again.*

--

Minho brought Hasung to his apartment so they could have their bff-time. Hasung was feeling alot better about the Baekhyun incident. 

"Sit here and turn on the T.V."  He instructed. "I'll get the cup ramen."
"Arasso." She sat down on the leather couch and the T.V. Minho came out  of the kitchen. And sat next to Hasung.

Ding Dong~

"I'll get it." Minho smiled at her and went to see who was at the door.

"Hasung-ah~ Look who's here." Minho called. "Who?" She got up and went to see who it was.

"HEY GIRLFRIEND!!" Chaerin, Dara and Hayi cried in unison as they pulled Hasung into a hug. A tight one. "Ow! Hey guys!!" Hasung said as she pulled back. "What are you doing here?" 
"We're here for the bff-time!" Dara squealed. Hasung looked at Minho who shrugged and smiled. "Surprise?"

After a while, Chaerin, Dara and Hasung were seated on the couch when Hayi went to the kitchen to help Minho with the snacks. "Whats up with Hasung? She keeps not wanting to talk about her date." She asked Minho, who told her everything he knew. Hayi became furious. *I knew I didn't like that jerk.* She glanced at Minho who left the kitchen and softened. *Minho is still in love with her. Why is Sungie too dense to realize that?*

Hayi followed him out of the kitchen and the drama started. The lights were turned off. She spotted Hasung's phone which was blinking. She picked it up and looked at the number. Baekhyun.

She felt angry and turned her phone off. *Sorry Sungie. Its for your own good.*

--

Baekhyun put his phone down on the dashboard and sighed heavily, he had been trying to call Hasung but she wasn't attending his calls, and now her phone was switcthed off. *Its not her fault she's so mad. Man.* He ran his fingers through his hair and started the car. *I better go home now. I'll try to contact her tomorrow.*

Baekhyun drove all the way to his house and parked his car. He saw his stepmother's Mercedez parked there too. He frowned, the last thing he wanted was to recieve a lecture from that woman. *Damn you. My life has been a mess eversince you married my father.*

Anyways, he succeeded in escaping her and reaching his room in peace. He shut the door and the T.V. His eyes fell on the movie collection in the rack below and something caught his eye. *Is that...a photograph?*

He reached out  and took the photograph out, he realized that it stuck out from an old book, "My highschool yearbook." he whispered and took it out.

In a matter of minutes Baekhyun was flipping pages of his yearbook and smiling at the memories. *This is when Chanyeol accidently blew up the school's water tank.* He chuckled at the memory. He was about to flip the page but a picture caught his eye. He picked it up and held it close to his eyes. There was a caption underneath it. "Winners of the Mathlete competition 2005, Lee Yeon Hee and Kim Seuk Hye"

His heart did a backflip.  His eyes were fixed on the tall girl with straight brown hair and a dazzling smile. The smile he fell for.

"Yeonhee noona.." He whispered as he carressed her figure. "Where are you.."

>Flashback<

Baekhyun got out of the limousine that dropped him at school. "Tell your father you won't come to the annual party, or it won't be good for you." His stepmother barked at him. Baekhyun was scared of her, because he knew she had control over his father. 15 year old Baekhyun nodded and turned to enter the school building, facing the ground. 
"You're late." The hall monitor said and Baekhyun saw her tapping her feet on the ground. Baekhyun looked up and flushed pink. It was Lee Yeonhee, a junior. But she wasn't just a junior, she was the girl who made Baekhyun's heart race everytime he spotted her at the halls, Baekhyun was a freshman back then.
"I know," He sighed "Detention." He looked at Yeonhee who softened. "Yes, now go to class." He turned to go. "WAIT!" He heard Yeonhee call. *Am I dreaming?* He thought. But he turned back to face her. "I know its none of my business and all but..was that your mother back there?" She raised a brow. *Why is she asking?* He thought and tilted his head. "Nevermind.." Yeonhee said and turned to leave but Baekhyun couldn't let this moment end so easily. "No!" He cried. She turned back with a strange expression. "She..isn't my mother." He said emphasizing the word isn't.
Yeonhee's expression softened. "Then you shouldn't let her boss you around like that. I see her mistreating you every morning."
*She..notices me every morning.* Baekhyun was on cloud nine. His biggest crush was talking to him.
"You should stand up for yourself. Don't be a chicken." She said. Baekhyun nodded like a love-struck idiot with a goofy grin.
"Now go to class."
After school Baekhyun went to his stepmother and told her that she could try and stop him from going to the annual party.

--

It was Christmas Eve and Baekhyun, after a whole year of being friends with Yeonhee, had mustured up the courage to ask her out. Baekhyun was a sophomore now and Yeonhee was in her senior year. 
He waited in the small cafe, where he had asked her to come. *Why isn't she coming?!* All sorts of silly explanations came up in his mind. But right then, the door clicked open and Yeonhee entered, wearing a furry white jacket and skirt with light brown boots. Her hair was left open. Baekhyun's lips curved into a smile. "Yeonhee noona!" He called, she spotted him and smiled.
After a little snack, Baekhyun took Yeonhee out for a walk on the bridge.
"Yeonhee noona.." Baekhyun stopped walking, his heart was racing and he could feel sweat on his forehead even in that freezing weather. "Hm,?" She turned to him with a surprised expression "Why'd you stop?"
"I..um..wanted to ask you something.." 
"What is it?"
"Yeonhee noona.." He began as he took out a small box from his pocket and opened it. Yeonhee's eyes widened. "Baekhyun-ah-" 
"I wanted to ask.." *Its now or never..* He took out the genuine platinum necklace with a heart on its end. He knelt down infront of her. "Will you be my girfriend?"
"Your..girlfriend.." Yeonhee repeated the word, her face showed no expression. Baekhyun went on. "I wanted to say this for a very long time. I love you. You gave me courage to stand up for myself and you don't know how happy I am to have you in my life. Will you..give me a chance?"
Yeonhee's face was still expressionless. *I knew that she would reject me.* Baekhyun got up from his kneeling position. "It's okay...nevermind.."
"Yes." Yeonhee said. "What?" Baekhyun raised a brow. *Am I hearing things?* 
"I said yes" Yeonhee looked up to face him but immediately looked down, her cheeks turned crimson. Baekhyun smiled. "I feel the same way about you." She whispered. Baekhyun didn't know what to say next, so he just cupped her chin and pulled her in for a long, passionate kiss.

 

>Flashback end<

*Why did you have to leave noona..* His eyebrows came closer together. "How could you just leave like that after all we had together?" He said out loud and cluthed the picture tightly. But something clicked. He thought for a while and softened.

*So that's who Hasung reminded me of all the time...no wonder I felt attracted to you..* He put the picture back in the book and put the book on his sidetable. "I'm so sorry Hasung.." He whispered. "I promise I'll be the perfect boyfriend from now on.."


So what do you think? ;)