Old Friends

Is Loving You A Mistake?

Hasung was walking aimlessly through rows and rows (and rows) of shops filled with overpriced clothes, handbags, shoes, accessories and more shoes.

 

 

Hasung was skimming through rows and rows (and rows) of shops filled with over-prices clothes, shoes, bags, accessories and more shoes. Winter was coming. As she checked out shoes in one of Korea’s most expensive shopping malls, she passed through girls chitchatting and giggling. And some laughing obnoxiously loud. Those girls were from her class and social status, but they just weren’t her type. Eversince college ended, Hasung hadn’t  seen her best friends, all three of them had moved away to different places.*I wish they would be back, I miss them so much*

She felt her phone buzz, she took it out to see who texted her. She had received two texts, one from Minho and the other one from Baekhyun.

From: Minho oppa

Hey! Your favourite drama is on tomorrow night! Wanna come over and have some bff time?

*Bff time.* She chuckled. *He makes us sound like middle schoolers.*

To: Minho oppa

Sure! I’ll bring the icecream!!

She continued typing the text and sent it, without bothering to stop and sit down. Just as she was about to open the next text, she bumped hard into something that felt like another human body. “Ow!!” She heard the person cry as she dropped her bags.
“I’m so sorry!” Hasung said as she bent down. “Let me get that for-“

“Dara?” She immediately recognized her best friend. *I was just thinking about her!*

 

“Look who’s walking” Dara eyed her from head to toe. “You look like a mess.”
“You see me after a whole year and that’s the way you greet me?” Hasung said. Dara looked up at her. “Sungie?”

“SUNGIE! OH ITS YOU!!” Dara wrapped her arms around Hasung making her drop all her bags. “HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?!!”

“I’m fine wh-..OW DARA RELEASE ME I CAN’T BREATH!!” Hasung cried and Dara let her go. Hasung began fixing her shirt. “Oh hey Dara!” She said with a smile as she finished fixing her shirt. “When did you come back from Japan?”

“Oh I just returned two days ago.” Dara answered helping Hasung pick up her stuff.

“Hey Dara! Look at this I’m on the emirates’ website randomly booking flights to I-don’t-know-where,  this is fun-“ A blond haired girl came and stopped infront of them 

 

“Hasung, is that you?” She said pointing at Hasung. Hasung recognized her bubbly friend. “CHAE CHAE!!” She cried dropping her bags (again) and pulling Chaerin into a tight hug. “I missed you so much!!”
“I missed you too!!” Chaerin said hugging her back.

“Hey hey! Wait!” Dara said separating the two and stepping in between them and turning to Hasung. “When she comes, you’re all ‘CHAE CHAE!’ “ Dara said imitating Hasung’s fangirling. “But when I came you were like ‘Oh hey Dara’ “ She said rolling her eyes.
Chaerin and Hasung blinked at Dara then shoved her out of the way.

“CHAE CHAE!”
“SUNGIE!”

“Oh brother.” Dara exclaimed rolling her eyes as Hasung and Chaerin hugged again.

“I declare you both man and wife.” They heard a fimiliar sarcastic tone. “Hayi?” All three of them said at once, and Chaerin and Hasung broke their hug.


“The one and only.” The brunette flipped her hair and said.

After a while, all four of them were catching up on eachother’s lives. Hasung told them that she was about to get engaged and the girls made her spill out every single detail.

“He sounds like a jerk.” Hayi said sipping her coke.
“You say that about all the guys.” Dara said raising a brow at Hayi.
 “Hey hey!” Chaerin said, putting an arm around Hasung shoulder. “Don’t say that about my best friend’s choice. He must be one in a million if Park Hasung chose him.”
“Thanks Chae.” Hasung smiled. “Anytime girlfriend.” Chaerin winked.
“So what are you guys upto these days?” Hasung asked putting her drink down.
“I’m opening my own boutique here.” Hayi said. “That’s great!” Hasung said. The girls started talking again. *I’m so happy the girls are back.* Hasung thought.