Minho to the rescue

Is Loving You A Mistake?

''Thankyou sir'' Minho said as he shook hands with the older man. ''We hope to do further business with you'', the other man nodded ''Yes, thankyou. Good bye'' he said and left. Minho sighed in relief, the meeting had gone perfect, they would be designing the building of the Japan branch of one of Korea's leading  hotels. He then called Siwon and told him that everything had gone perfectly and was going to come back now from Gangnam, where they had called him for the meeting.

On the way downstairs, Minho decided to have a punch before he left. He entered the club with blasting music and dim disco lights, people dancing everywhere *This place is too inappropriate*, he thought *Maybe I should go somewhere else* he turned to leave but stopped and turned back again *Is that?-*

''It can't be'' He said to himself ''No way'' His eyes widened in surprise and anger and possessiveness took control of him

Hasung was pinned to  the wall by the strong Kai. She couldnot get out no matter how hard she tried, he heart began to beat louder with fear and she was getting weak and scared ''Kai-ssi...please...'' she said. ''Sshh!!'' Kai growled and brought his face closer to her neck, Hasung closed her eyes in fear. But to her suprise the weight suddenly got lifted from her body. She opened her eyes to see that she was free, she breathed again and straightened her dress, she looked to a side and almost screamed. 

''Minho oppa!!'' Minho was holding Kai's collar and shaking him, Kai's nose was bleeding, when Hasung called his name, he looked up at her, then down at Kai, he threw Kai to one side with all his strength and Kai fainted, or passed out. Hasung ran to him ''Oppa what are you doing here?'' she asked in mixed tone of surprise and fear, fear that Minho would misunderstand. Minho looked at her with anger in his eyes ''Sholdn't I be asking you that?!'' He almost yelled, but seeing the vulnerable expression on her face, he softened. ''Weren't you supposed to be with...Baekhyun..today?'' He asked coming closer to her. ''I-'' she began ''I am.'' He looked everywhere around him ''Where is he now?'' He asked with concern and anger in his tone. ''I don't know..he was here a while ago..'' She said. ''Come on I'll take you home'' Minho said without wasting another second.

He grabbed her wrist and led her to the car. Eventhough Minho was angry his touch was warm, and soft. When they were finally in the car, Hasung told him everything that happened. Minho felt outraged at Baekhyun for ditching her like that. If something would have happened to her, he would have broken a few of his bones. Literally. *Byun Baekhyun, you and I are going to have a talk*

''Hasung, you know you really worry me alot sometimes'' Minho said wiping the sweat of his forehead when he droppe her off at her house.

''I'm sorry oppa'' Hasung said and looked down, she meant it. Minho softened

''It's not your fault, just go and rest.'' Minho said, stepping forward and ruffling her hair. ''Thankyou oppa'' Hasung said and put both arms sround him and hugged him tightly ''I don't know what would have happened if you weren't there.'' Minho's eyes widened at her sudden action, his heart did a flip-flop in his chest as he put both arms around her and raked his fingers through her hair. He rested his chin on her head. ''Don't worry, I'm always here for you, you know that''

''I know'' She said, still hugging him. *Oppa is so...warm* she said and a smile appeared on her face.

The sound of Minho's ringtone broke the perfect moment. ''I have to go, take care'' He said breaking the hug and kissed her tenderly on the forehead. ''Good night Hasung''

''Good night oppa''