Second Date

Is Loving You A Mistake?

 

 

From: Baekhyun oppa

Can we have lunch tomorrow?

Hasung looked at Baekhyun’s text when she went home after meeting the girls that evening.

To: Baekhyun oppa

Okay oppa. :)

Baekhyun asked Hasung to meet up at 4 at a restaurant, he had their table reserved. Since that was the only time he didn’t have another date and he still had to make up to her for last time.

---

Hasung called Dara over so she could help her choose what to wear. It was pretty obvious that she couldn’t do it herself. She finally decided on a pink and white floral dress.
“You look like a goddess!” Dara said. “Thanks Dara.” Hasung smiled as she gave her make up some final touches.

"Don't forget to behave like one, too." Dara said. "You can't go around acting like the clumsy bunny that you are when you're trying to woo a guy."
"Okay Dara," She said picking her purse and phone. "And don't forget to behave like a goddess."
"I got that." She said, eyeing her.
“What time are you leaving?” Dara asked. “Right now, Bye!”

--

“So what would you like?” Baekhyun asked Hasung as they sat down on the table and the waiter came to take their order.  “Anything you want to order, I’m fine with it.” She said. “Are you sure?” He asked. Of all the girls he’d dated, she was the first one to say that, the others usually ordered something like salad so they woudn’t gain weight, or, they didn’t order anything and went straight to a pub.
"Positive." Hasung replied with a smile and put her menu down. "Okay then.." Baekhyun told the waiter what to bring and he went away.

"So..." Baekhyun asked as they waited for the food to arrive. Hasung looked up at him. Her phone buzzed. "Excuse me." She said. "Ofcourse," he said.

Hasung picked up her phone to see "New Text Message From Hayi"

*Hayi?* She thought and opened the text

 

From Hayi:

How’s it going? That jerk better behave himself or I’ll kick his playboy !

She almost laughed at her best friends' concern as she tapped a reply.

Baekhyun hummed a tune as he waited for Hasung to finish texting. Hasung put her phone in her purse. "I'm sorry." She said to Baekhyun as she closed her purse. "It's okay", he replied with a smile. "It must be something important."
*Important? Pfft.* Hasung said as she smiled a little.

There was this awkward silence between them again. Hasung put her elbows on the table. *Damn it, are all dates this awkward?* She thought as she blew her bangs resting her chin on her palms. *How would I know? The only guy I've ever hung out with is Minho oppa. And I don't feel awkward around him.*

Baekhyun blinked at her. *Cute.* He thought and smiled. Hasung felt someone gazing at her and shook her head, coming out of daydream world. Baekhyun smiled at her and she blushed and looked down.

Awkward atmosphere again. *Good Park Hasung. Very good.  That is so goddess-like of you.* She thought, remembering Dara's words.

*Daydreaming.* Baekhyun thought as he stole another glance at her. *Who else do I know who does that?*

Their food arrived. *Finally.*

Baekhyun and Hasung began to eat. *Thank God the food came! I'm so hungry!* Hasung thought as she was ready to attack her steak. *No Hasung.* She thought stopping  herself and shaking her head lightly to herself. *That is not goddess-like." She pick up her fork gently and began eating.
Baekhyun eyed her. *Why does she remind me of someone?*
"Hasung?" He asked as he saw her shake her head and pout. 
Hasung was caught off-guard and nearly jumped. "Y-yes?"
"Do you not like steaks? We can order something else if you want." Baekhyun offered. "No!" She said, her eyes wide and waving her hands. "It's not like that! Thankyou." She smiled and began eating again.
"Oh, so you're the salad-noodle type of person huh?" He said, smiling, and eating his steak.
"Not really," She said shrugging. "I'm more of a eat-whatever-I-find person."
Baekhyun laughed at her reply. Hasung looked up "Was I that funny?" She raised a brow and tilted her head. Baekhyun just smiled and they continued eating. *Wow, that's the longest converstaion we've had,*
 

After they finished their meals, Hasung excused herself to the ladies' room and Baekhyun offered to drop her home later.

While Hasung was in the bathroom, Baekhyun thought of wasting his time at the counter, having a drink or something.

As Baekhyun was drinking a glass of orange juice, he saw a y woman walk towards the counter and getting seated next to him. His playboy eyes fixed on her. She probably sensed that. "Hey handsome~" she cooed. "Hey beautiful." He replied, giving her one of his amazing smirks. "Orange juice?" The girl raised a brow. "Don't wanna get drunk before bagging a y lady." He winked. The girl laughed. For a moment, he forgot about Hasung and began flirting with the woman. He ordered wine. "You're drinking alcohol now?" She said. "I've met a y lady now, I can drink." He said. They began talking and drinking and soon, like the typical playboy he was, he took the girl in his car and drove away.

Hasung came out of the ladies room and looked for Baekhyun. But she couldn't find him anywhere. She saw him getting into his car with someone else and driving off.

He had ditched her.

Again