Minho comforts

Is Loving You A Mistake?

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

">

Hasung couldn't believe her eyes. Her boyfriend, was leaving with another woman just like that.

On their date.

Which he promised.

It came like a blow in the stomach. *Why does he always do that? Everytime I trust him, he breaks it. Why is he doing this?* She felt hurt, very hurt. "I should just go home." she said and checked the time. In about an hour, she was supposed to be at Minho's to have their 'bff-time'. "Oppa won't mind an hour early..unless he's at work.." She mumbled and she exited the restuarant. *I should call him.* She dialled his number.

"Hey bestie!" Minho said cheerfully as he attended her call.

"Hello oppa." She said and her lips curved into a smile, she felt better already. "What were you doing?"

"Oh nothing, just working" He replied casually. 
"And driving me nuts!" she heard Taemin call loudly from the background. "Hi noona!"

"Is that Taemin? Say hi to him from me!" Hasung giggled.

"That's not Taemin, that's my pesky assisstant!" Minho laughed. "Shoo! Go away assisstant!"

"ASSISSTANT?!!" Taemin cried.

Hasung laughed. "So anyways..why'd you call?"

"Oh.." Hasung sighed. "Oppa I..."

"What is it?"  She could sense his worried tone. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine..I just...need you to pick me up.."

"From where?"

 


Minho got out of the car and closed the door with a bang.

He was furious.

He aproached Hasung who was siting on the bench playing with her phone.

"Hasung." he said trying not to sound so feirce.

"Oppa!" Hasung's eyes sparkled at the sight of her best friend. "I'm sorry I made you drive this far. you must be mad at me."

Minho softened.

"Babo! I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at baekhyun. How could he do this?"

"He suddenly had a phone call from his office. They needed him there." Hasung covered up for Baekhyun because she knew minho would be more furious if he knew exactly what happen.

"Why are you lying for him?" Minho asked with a dark expression.

He hated how she covered up for a bastard like Byun Baekhyun.

"How did you know I'm lying?" Hasung asked.

"Because you are not good at it." Minho answered.

*Pabo. i know you inside out and you still lie infront of me.*

Minho noticed hasung shivering a little with the strapless dress she wore.

He took off his jaket and hung it on her shoulders.

"Lets go. I know you're freezing."

After sitting in the car Minho took a deep breath.

He badly wanted to ask her what actually happened but decided against it.

*She must have felt uncomfortable thats why she lied.*

"Where is Taemin?" hasung asked remembering  that she heard his voice on the phone call.

"uhh...I dropped him off at his aprtment." Minho answered.

Truth was when Hasung called him he was suppose to go eat with Taemin and his other friends but hearing Hasung needed him he dropped Taemin at the middle of the road and told him to get a taxi. ofcouse giving him the transportation.

Minho noticed Hasung looking out the window. It clearly showed she was sad.

"How about icecream?" Minho asked. he knew if there was one thing that cheered her up it was icecream.

Hasung brightened and nodded.


"Here" Minho handed Hasung her strawberry flavored icecone.

Her smile while looking at it was practically reaching her ears.

"Don't smile so wide. your lips might fall off." Minho snickered.

Hasung glared at him. "Fine. I wont smile." she said.

Minho bumped his shoulder with hers. "But you look the prettiest when you do."

Hasung felt mushy inside.

"Thank you oppa." she said.

"For what?" Minho asked his icecream.

Hasung sighed. "For everything. It is tough being with Baekhyun oppa but you take care of me so I never feel like I'm alone. thank you."

Minho gazed at her. "Hasung-ah! if Baekhyun is hurting you why are you still by his side?"

"I love him oppa." Hasung answered.

Minho's felt a pang in his heart. 'she loves him.'

Hasung looked at his expression. 'he is still mad at Baekhyun oppa.'

"He is not that bad of a guy oppa." she assured.

Minho sighed. "He may be not that bad but if he mistreats you again. I will punch him in the gut hard." he said narrowing his eyes.

"Huh? You will punch him? He is stronger than you." hasung joked.

"The guy is like a stick. One light slap could break him down." minho said.

"Anniyo. He has very toned arms and abs too. He is very manly unlike you." hasung said murmuring the last part but enough for minho to hear.

"yah! I have abs too." He said pulling his shirt up.

Hasung covered her eyes with her hands and giggled. "yah~!! ert oppa."

Minho smiled and gazed at her.

'There is nothing I wont do to get a smile on this face. this smile is worth a lot to me.'

"Dara and the others came back?" He asked, his icecream.
"Yeah they did...how did you know?" She asked.
"Chaerin came to my office, apparantly she's working in the same company we signed a contract with." He explained, watching her as she her icecream like a five-year-old. He noticed that she had a little icecream on her nose, he grabbed a tissue and wiped it off her.

She turned to him with a 'what?' face.

"You had a strawberry nose, like a clown." He smirked. She pouted, he couldn't resist, she looked too cute. He leaned forward and kissed her cheek

She turned to him with a mong expression. She had felt a little jump in her stomach when he did that.

"Friendly?" Minho shrugged. She smiled again. "Ofcourse."