Date

Is Loving You A Mistake?

 

‘’In Gangnam?’’ Hasung made sure as she held the reciever with trembling hands ‘’Okay, you can come to pick me up then.’’she said trying to keep her cool but on the inside she was jumping with joy. ‘’Bye, see you then.’’ And then she hung up. *Oh my gosh!!* She squealed and threw herself on her giant bed. *Date with Baekhyun oppa in Gangnam, tomorrow at 7 pm he’s coming to pick me up. Oh my gosh this is so exciting!!*

‘’Okay so now I have to pick a dress’’ She selected an outfit for the special evening, the evening of her dreams, and went to sleep.

The next evening, at 7 pm sharp, Baekhyun was there to pick her up, she came outside as he had asked her to, when she was down, Baekhyun was texting someone while leaning on his car.

‘’Oppa, I’m here’’ Hasung  said and waved. ‘’Oh, okay get in the car-‘’ He took a double take at her and examined her from head to toe, no doubt, she was dressed to kill.

She reminded him of-

‘’Oppa?’’ Hasung said bringing Baekhyun back to the present. ‘’Is something wrong?’’

‘’Oh, Oh no…’’ Baekhyun said shaking his head ‘’Its just, you look pretty today’’ he said honestly, and he had no idea why he just said that. Butterflies filled Hasung’s stomach *He thinks I look nice* She smiled and got into the black ferrari. Baekhyun drove to Gangnam. A few days ago, his friends had told him about this place at Gangnam, a club, and they had told him to bring his ‘fiancee’ there too. But he didn’t tell her that this place was a club. As Baekhyun parked the car, he led Hasung to the basement into the club. *A club?* Hasung thought as they entered, not so formal, she thought. They entered a place filled with loud music and disco lights, with people drinking and dancing.

‘’Uh, Hasung ah I’d like you to meet my friends’’ He said pointing towards a bunch of guys who waved and introduced themselves as Suho, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai and Sehun. They seemed nice.

The boys ordered drinks and Hasung just said she’d like a fruit punch, she was taken aback when the other guys had ordered alcoholic drinks. She felt her heart beat racing as the boys one by one lost control of their actions and began acting like weirdos *I have a bad feeling about this* she thought as she sipped her juice, when she put her glass down. ‘’Baekhyun oppa I don’t think I want to-‘’ she started to ask him to take her back but her eyes widened when she saw him standing awefully close to a drunk, half clothed lady, *Oppa..* she thought as she saw the drunk Baekhyun flirting with a drunk . She just covered her eyes in shame. ‘’Hasung ah’’ she heard a voice behind her, someone was standin really close to her, she turned around to see Kai ‘’Yes Kai-ssi?’’ she said politely standing up. Kai said nothing and got closer to her Hasung’s eyes widened in shock *Wha-* But before she could make a move Kai had her cornered, there was a strange sparkle in his drunk, heavy eyes. And he kept stepping forward, Hasung felt her legs getting weaker, she had never been THIS close to a male before, nonetheless a drunk freak, this was dangerous ‘’Kai-ssi..’’ she began to say in protest but Kai gripped her shoulders tightly and got closer and closer, Hasung struggled but couldn’t free herself, she was sweating heavily, her heart was racing,  she was terrified of what might happen. ‘’Baekhyun oppa!!’’ she tried calling but couldn’t be heard over the loud music. Kai pushed her against the wall and their chest touched. *Park Hasung, you are doomed* she tought *Oh god please save me* she felt hot tears in her eyes and she began to sob. ‘’don’t cry baby’’ Kai said in a seductive tone. Hasung felt she was really done for, she should never have come here in the first place. *Oh God*

______________

So I'm back guys!! sorry to keep you waiting!! I promise to update alot now :)