Childhood memories

Is Loving You A Mistake?

Hasung was dissapointed in Baekhyun. Who could blame her? She knew he was irresponsible but he didn't know he could be this irresposible. *He shouldn't have taken me in the first place if he was not going to spend time with me* She thought and sighed. She blew her bangs as she lay on her bed. But she had been afraid too. Who wouldn't? The feeling of almost being used, it was horrible. God knows what would've happened if Minho hadn't arrived in time. Last night's events repeated in her head. She felt a shiver go down her spine. She loved Baekhyun. But her trust on him cracked a little. She bent her legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, then she buried her face in her knees and felt a tear escape her eyes. 

Her phone vibrated, she recieved a text. She unlocked  her iPhone to see who it was from.

Minho.

*Minho oppa* Hasung  said his name in her head *I can always count on him* A smile crept on her lips. Eversince they were kids, Minho was always there for her. She relaxed from her position and lay down on the bed as she opened the text

 

From: Minho oppa

Are you okay Sungie? Feeling any better? Should I come over?

 

She grinned at the text. Minho was always there for her. Always. She remembered the first time. It was when Minho was 12 and she was 11. Minho had been adopted by his uncle.

"Oh no! My shoes got stolen again!" 11 year old Hasung cried as she came out of her taekwondo class. Everyone knew Hasung's parents were rich and her stuff used to get stolen all the time when she was a kid. "What do I do?" She sat down on the floor. The place where she went to learn was near her house, so she insisted that she walked eventhough her parents wanted to send a car with her. 

"What happened Sungie?" She heard Minho coming out of his class. He looked at her bare feet and said "Shoes got stolen again?" with a raise of brows. Hasung nodded "How do I go back home now?"  she sighed. But her eyes widened as Minho knelt down infront of her, his back facing him. "Hop on". "O-oppa.." she said, touched. "Come on hurry up!" Hasung stood up but paused. "Oppa I'm not as light as I look.." "Just get on will you?" "O-okay" Hasung got on his back and he stood up. Then, he gave her a piggy back ride all the way home.

*Best oppa in the world* she giggled at the memory as she rolled on the bed and then, she accidently rolled off the bed hitting her head hard on the ground. "Oww!!" She rubbed her head and saw that her phone had been ringing.

Minho.

She stared at it for a while and quickly attended the call.

"Yeobosayo!" She said as she stood up, rubbing her head. "Are you okay?" She heard Minho saying at the other end "I've called you three times I was getting worried, where were you?"

''I was.." She began *rolling on the bed like an idiot having flashbacks when I fell down like the babo I am* "In the bathroom.."

"Oh..kay..so you're okay right?'' She heard Minho say. She took a deep breathe "I'm alright"

"Good" Minho said. They talked for a while and hung up. Minho smiled lovingly at the phone. *What am I ever gonna do with you* He thought and smiled. *You are the person who made me open up Sungie I want to see you happy all the time*

It was Minho's first day in his new school after he was adopted. After a few classes it was time for recess, Minho sat on a swing quietly eating his lunch. Suddenly a few boys came  infront of him and said "Hey! New boy! Get off that swing! Its our place!" "But I was here first" Minho said with a poker face. "Will you get off or-" the boy was about to shove Minho off but stopped when he heard a girl's voice saying "Leave him alone! He's my friend!" The other boys seemed to be intimidated by her innocent voice and flushed pink when the cute short girl with a round face and two pigtails stepped forward. "We're sorry" They said and ran away. 

"Are you okay?" She hopped towards Minho, he recognized her as the rich girl who came at the orphanage and offered to be his friend. She smiled brightly at him. when Minho didn't say anything. She went behind him and said "I'll push you!" She pushed his swing and it began to vibrate. "Hey! Stop!" But Hasung just giggled "I'm Park Hasung, you are?" "Minho...Choi Minho" "Can I call you oppa?" She said as she kept pushing his swing.  Minho softened "Sure, okay". She giggled again and stopped pushing his swing. "Hey, why'd you stop?" Minho asked her as she came infront of him. She bent down and raised his brows at him. Then her expression turned bright again and she stepped back. "Because its your turn to push me now!" She said that, hopped and smiled. *She's so cheerful* Minho thought. "Hurry up oppa!" *So cute* Minho thought and smiled.

Minho smiled at the memory and went back to work.

_______________________________

Yes, I updated :P

Woohoo..!!

:D