Let Me Hold You

The Marriage Spell

 

 

 

 

 

Young Bae sat on the edge of the bed as he stares at his lovely wife. He woke up early even though he went to sleep last night so late. As the good husband he is, he had already ordered a breakfast for his wife. Youngbae ordered for Bom some fresh fruits, wheat bread, fried rice, bacon and eggs, mango juice and of course her all-time favorite…corn. He quickly placed the tray above the side table and stared at the face of her beautiful wife.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's past 8 and he wants to go swimming with Bom for the weather outside is nice. He thought she had already woken up before him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He stared her face once again while carrying a warm smile on his face. He had to control the urge to lean and kiss her while she was sleeping. And to touch her hair is the only thing he could do. She looks like a sleeping angel. He longed to hug her and kiss her and take her right that very moment but he promised himself he would only do that in the right time. And he’s contented now that he can love her in his own ways. He’s contented for now that he can stare at her, take care of her and serve her like a man should.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Beautiful” he whispered. “You are very beautiful..” he quickly retreated his hand when he saw Bom stir in her sleep.

 

-----------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Bom was a little surprised when she saw Young Bae beside her, staring at her. He was half- smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“W-why?” she asked. She gasped for her, thinking that it was still evening. Does Bae decided to sleep in the room…beside her?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I think you had a good night’s sleep. It’s past 8 already” he said, totally grinning now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She instantly got embarrassed at herself. “Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake up so late."

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Did you have a good sleep last night?” he said with a smile on his lips and in his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I slept really early.” She quickly answered. “Why would I not have good night sleep, right?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hmm, I just thought you’re still adjusting in sleeping at other places.” He said. 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Anyways, I ordered you a breakfast.” He said, pointing at the foods placed at her bed side table.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh…” is all she could answer. She was taken aback when Bae carried the tray and placed it on her lap.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Breakfast in bed for my dearest wife.” Youngbae said before looking at her with a warm smile on his lips.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom swallowed hard. She had known Bae all her life but she only realized now how beautiful his eyes were. His eyes were in deep-set brown in color and his lips…beautiful, tinted with a shy color of red. She thought to herself that he is really that handsome and how could she only realized that now. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s eat.” And he sat beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She felt like her breath is being counted. She shivered when his bare thighs touched hers. She was still covered in blanket, but surprisingly she felt electrified with the mere skin ship that happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aren’t you going to say something?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom covered . “I haven’t brushed my teeth yet.” She said shyly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He took her by surprise when he kissed her in the cheek before removing the hands that covered her beautiful mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was stunned, without even blinking an eye. “W-why did you kiss me?” she asked.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Because you’re funny. That’s why it’s called breakfast in bed because it’s fine if you haven’t brushed your teeth yet. And to answer your question truthfully, I kissed you because I felt I wanted to. Honestly, I wanted to really kiss you while you were sleeping a while ago”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She felt her own lips curving into a smile.

 

 

 

 

 

As his smile never left his lips, but only got wider. “So, let’s eat!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay.” She answered, smiling.

 

 

 

--------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom never imagined that their honeymoon would be this great and happy. They enjoyed the beach, the food and the whole resort. She knows that Bae gets nervous whenever he would hold her hands while walking at the beach front, and she even felt him tremble a little by putting his arms around her. But as for her, she didn’t mind at all.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They played by the shore while laughing, and enjoying each other’s company. Maybe it’s because they’ve been friends for a long time that’s why they enjoy themselves together.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

It’s their last night in the resort. They had dinner in one of the finest restaurants there and after the fine dining; they chill out at the jazz bar.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s dance” he said, stretching out his hand for her. Bom accepted his hand while the frantic beatings of her heart.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When they arrived at the center of the dancefloor, Bae guided her hands around his neck while he slowly s his hands around her waist to close the distance between them. The lights were dim but she saw him looking at her intently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her heartbeat is racing inside her chest. Afraid that Young Bae might hear it, she distanced her body a little to his. But Young Bae quickly got a tighter hold on his waist and hugged her closer to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her heart pounded harder and louder now. “B-Bae…” she whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She felt his hands crept up to her back. “Just let me hold you this way, Bom. Promise, I won’t go beyond the boundary.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She gasped for air when she felt his lips leveled down on her. She smelled the red wine they had earlier. She readies herself for his kiss, but much to her surprise he didn’t. Instead, he made the tip of his nose touch hers and after, he held her head and rested it on his chest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Unconsciously, she closed her eyes as a smile crept up on her lips. She felt at ease. She felt really good. So good. She felt very much comfortable leaning against his chest. But how would she know that Bae loves her if he doesn’t even say anything? The baby is all that he thinks of. But then again, she was happy that they were together. And that’s enough for her now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Until the music stopped, they were still in the middle of the floor. Instead of dancing, they were hugging each other the whole time.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He slowly lifted her head and stared at her lips. “Tired?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

She shook her head. “No.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Happy?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Uhm..yeah.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Let’s go back to the cabana.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

She nodded. The poundings of her heart are still there and just won’t stop. They were holding each other’s hand until they got back into their cabana.