Precaution

The Marriage Spell

 

 

 

 

 

Bom was feeling so nervous while changing her clothes inside the dresser. It’s kind of usual to her that Bae was fantasizing about her somehow. Being a boy, it’s really normal, but what’s not normal about her right now is she’s feeling a great attraction to him right now. It was a silly feeling that it seemed like she was beginning to fall for him. Hell, she wasn’t expecting this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom quickly dressed herself. She chose to wear a big shirt along with short shorts. She thought she looked presentable enough…anyways, she is just only going to sleep, right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When she went out from the dresser, Bae was still in the shower room. She faced the mirror and started to comb her long wet hair. As she combs her hair, different kind of nervousness pounds in her chest. It felt like as if her heart is going to fall out of chest anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom almost lost all of her oxygen in the body when Young Bae suddenly came out of the shower room. She saw Bae wrapped in a white bath towel from waist down. His chocolate abs were exposed gloriously while his body is shining perfectly with water dripping along his toned chest. It seems like Young Bae really loves doing exercises.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She swallowed hard while suppressing herself from biting her lips. She wanted to pinch herself. When did she became attracted to…him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a while, she saw him entered the dresser and she took it as a chance to finally breathe. But he quickly went out and returned with only boxers and a white tee that exposes a view of chest and toned arms. Feeling very nervous, she continued to brush her long hair while stealing glances at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her heart beat erratically when she saw him through the mirror, moving closer at the bed. She thought he is going to sleep but much to her surprise; he picked up a pillow from the bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He looked at her and caught her eyes through the mirror. “I’m sleeping outside.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“E-eh?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He smiled. “I’m sleeping on the couch.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“W-why?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Precaution.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Precaution?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He let out a slight smile for her. “I know that we're not drunk but, I’m still a man, Bom. I hope you know what I mean.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She gulped. “You can sleep here. We’re still friends and I trust you.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I know but the thing is…I can’t trust myself.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She felt her cheeks blushed. She can’t reply and  utter a word anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Young Bae strode towards the door. “ It’s late. When your hair dried up, be sure to go to sleep immediately.” He said while holding at the door’s knob. “It’s bad for you and the baby to sleep late and also, I know you are very tired today.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“O-okay. Yeah, Thanks.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He opened the door but before finally going out of the room, he spoke again. “Be sure to lock the door.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He looked her. “I know, you know what I mean.” He said, smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

Her cheeks burned and her body suddenly felt hot.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He chuckled. “I’m just kidding. Don’t worry, I’ll be a good boy tonight.” He said. “But you look even lovelier when you blush.”

 

 

 

 

 

She smiled. Why is that she’s feeling so giddy about it? “Good night, Bae.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Good night, Mrs. Dong Young Bae.” He said before finally closing the door.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She quickly heaved thousand of exhales before going back to combing her hair. God, she had never been this happy in all her life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When she was finally lying down in her bed, she felt that there’s something wrong about the situation. Her mind and heart whispered to her that she and Bae should be together in their bed since…they were married anyway.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She can’t sleep. Bom tossed and the bed until she decided to get up and check up on him. Silently, she tiptoed towards the door. She saw Bae lying on the sofa, his back facing her. She felt guilty seeing him like that. The sofa was too small for his husband.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Although the only light that made her see her surrounding was from the moon, she could clearly see his manly body and him sleeping soundly. It looks like Young Bae was really tired this day that he slept so fast while she felt that sleeping would be difficult for her tonight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She wanted to come near him, wake him up and told him to sleep in their bed…beside her. But she doesn’t have that enough courage to do that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Slowly and carefully, she closed the door again, afraid that she might wake him up. She went back to their bed, sighed deeply again and wished for sleep to take her to dreamland.