Their Forever

The Marriage Spell

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bom could only hoped that everything that happened were just a part of her nightmare. They thought that Seung hyun has moved on and has stopped bugging them. But what they didn’t know was he’s watching their every single move.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seung hyun used his money to hire an assassin and shoot Bae on their wedding day. The culprit was quickly caught and he honestly told them that Seung hyun was the one who paid him to shot Youngbae. After that, Seung hyun was quickly held by the police and is facing an account of frustrated murder.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For sure Seung hyun will rot in jail. But at the same time, her husband is on the verge of life and death.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Two days had passed and Bom hasn’t even got a single of her sleep. She has been keeping her husband accompanied inside the ICU and willingly stays by his side until he wakes up. Young Bae isn’t awake yet after he has gone through operation. The bullet was shot near his heart so his condition is still critical.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Her family and in-laws make sure that she is also safe and okay.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Bommie, get some rest.” Said her mother. “You haven’t rest for two days already. It would be bad for you and for your baby. Go home and rest for awhile, we’ll always be here for Young Bae.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She turned her head around and faced her mother who’s standing at her back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I’m not going to be okay until I see that my husband opens up his eyes.” Tears fell from her eyes once again as she started to sob. “He should wake up now! Omma, why isn’t he waking up?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Young Bae was in state of comatose. Three bullets were shot into Bae’s body and what made it worst is the last bullet shot near his heart.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She finally broke into tears. “I can’t and won’t take it if Bae would leave me, Omma.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Her mother caressed her hair down to her back. “Young Bae won’t leave us, dear. Keep your faith in God, Bom.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She sobbed again. “But the doctor said if Bae doesn’t wake up within seventy-two hours after his operation, his comatose might continue until I can’t see him waking up ever again.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She buried her face on her palms. “Omma, I don’t want him to go. I need him. We still need him.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“God won’t fail us, Bom. Your husband will live. But you need to strengthen yourself. I’m sure Bae won’t be happy seeing you like that.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This time around, she just can’t stop her tears from bursting out from her eyes. Even though she tries to calm herself, it won’t just work. It’s like the thought of Bae being gone makes her head spin and ache so much.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Since then back when they were still kids, she knew from the very start he is nothing but an angel. But when he became her husband, he was more than like that. He learned a lot about him and he’s perfect.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That’s why it wasn’t that difficult to love him. Actually she didn’t have to learn to love him but instead she fell for his husband unconsciously.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Only now that she realized that her husband is the one she wanted all her life. She had learned to love him with all her heart and she would probably die if he’ll vanish from her life forever.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Her mother left her alone to spend more time alone with her husband. She decided to speak to him once again even though she knows he won’t respond.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Babe, don’t leave me arasso?” Bom held his hand and tightly gripped it. “If you ever leave me, I swear I’ll be mad at you. And I won’t ever forgive you…” She sobbed once again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She continued while her tears won’t stop from flowing. “Wake up now. I miss your kisses and you see, we still haven’t had our honeymoon yet after our church wedding. We’ll go back to that resort, right? You said it will be a different honeymoon from what we have back when we first went there.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She chuckled softly at her own foolishness, thinking that Bae might wake up suddenly and respond to her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Honey, wake up, please! I won’t rest until I see you open your eyes. I and our baby miss you so much. Please, wake up, honey.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It seems like she’s a crazy woman doing monologue by herself. She leaned and kissed Bae’s forehead and she uttered a prayer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She tried to be calm after uttering a sincere prayer. She knows that God loves them and He won’t let Bae leave them so soon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bom rested her head beside Young Bae’s bed until sleep finally dawned on her. She finally fell asleep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-----------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
It felt like forever when Bom was sleeping. She woke up from the thought that she’s still in the hospital.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Suddenly, she felt like something is touching her skin. She looked up and saw Young Bae awake beside her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Bae! Thank God, you’re awake!” she exclaimed joyfully and overwhelmingly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Young Bae looked at her with his soft eyes and smiled sweetly at her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“H-honey…”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She quickly but gently held both of his hands. “Oh my…Thank you God! He heard all of my prayers.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“That’s because He knows I can’t afford to leave you alone. I love you very much, Bom.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Her tears flowed out of eyes automatically. “I love you too. I love you so much that I’ll go crazy if we ever be apart.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Two months later and it was Bom who was taken care of in the hospital. She already gave birth to their first healthy baby boy, Taeyang. Everyone feels so giddy and excited seeing their additional member to the family.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I could see that it will be very hard to discipline this little angel. I’m pretty sure he will be so spoiled by his grandpas and grandmas.” Said Youngbae while happily watching their parents play with their little Taeyang.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bom smiled contently. They were sitting side by side in her bed of her maternity suite in the hospital.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I’m confident that Taeyang will grow to be disciplined and good mannered because his appa is the best.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Young Bae hugged her. “You’re also good.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Ani. I’m kind of stubborn and spoiled. But you, even though you’re rich and all yet you stayed low profiled.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“And in a way that I almost regretted it.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Why?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Because me being so simple and so low profiled makes you hardly see me as a man and I can’t even grab you attention.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Eh? I never ignored you.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Yes but you only see me as a friend. But as a man to love, no. You don’t like me because I always wear ties and decent pants.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She chuckled at him. It feels so good to look back at the old memories that they both had.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Then you should’ve put in more effort in dressing up when you liked me.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He laughed with her too. “Right…but now, I don’t mind. I can have you for the rest of my life.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Honestly, I was so blind before. The best-looking guy in the world is only by my side but yet I didn’t realize it. But you know, maybe if you only pursued me before, I might have fallen for you.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He laughed so hard. “You’re tricking me, eh.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Because…you courted me when we were already married and I’m already pregnant. I didn’t know that I would feel so good being courted by a good man and a gentle man husband. Actually I counted the days you controlled yourself after our civil wedding.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“How many days?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Twenty-four days.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Wow! Almost a month, imagine that! But now, self-control is out when you’re by my side.” Her husband said while wearing a playful smirk and wriggling his brows.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bom laughed at his husband’s silly acts. “Yeah, right.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He kissed her neck before going up to her ears. “Regain your strength fast so Taeyang can have her little sister quickly.” He sweetly yet seductively whispered.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bom felt her cheeks became warm cause of his words. “What? First off, we should take care of baby Taeyang first before making our lttle baby girl. We should consider family planning first.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Let’s see.” He said with a mischievous smile before planting a soft kiss on her lips which she responded willingly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Both of them a pretty sure that their family will live blissfully forever as long as they stay by each other side, full of love that does not wither nor fade.
 
 
 
 
 
--
 
THE END