Ghost from the Past

The Marriage Spell

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Days have passed and Bom thought everything was perfectly fine between her and her husband. Not until she has to go back without Young Bae to Seoul and meet up with the editor-in-chief of the magazine she was currently working for. Unfortunately and unintentionally, she and Seung hyun saw each other.
Yes, he is still handsome but not like when she first met him. Compared to her husband, he is nothing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seung hyun was surprised to see Bom again, his ex-girlfriend. “Oh, my god. I can’t believe it’s you, Bom. I have been trying to call you. I always go to your house to see if you’re there but they are hiding you from me.” He said before staring at her round tummy. “I guess the news is true.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She smiled. “It’s good to see you again, Seung hyun.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“C-Can we talk?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She can’t see any harm for granting the request of her ex- boyfriend. They went to the coffee shop located the ground floor of the building.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“How are you?” he asked after they got their order.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She sipped her own chamomile tea before answering. “I’m good.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“So it is true that you really got married.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Yeah, and I’m three months pregnant.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She could see clearly that his mood got sour and his eyes turned red.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“B-Bom, I know that you only did that to take revenge on me. I-I know you still love me until now.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Her eyes widened in surprise then she quickly replied.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“You’re wrong, Seung hyun. Seriously I moved on from you easily.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He grabbed her hand. “No! I don’t believe you. I know how much you love me, Bom.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bom quickly pulled her hand back. “That was then. I was so stupid and foolish when I was with you. I’m wrong for not believing everything that everyone around me said about you. Good thing I saw it everything right before my eyes. I came here with you so you will stop bugging and calling me and my parents. We’re over, Seung hyun. I’m having a baby and I’m happy with my husband.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Bom, I’ll accept even your child, for you to come back to me. Now that I have seen you, I won’t ever let you go again.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Are you insane? Forget everything about me. Just fix your own life.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I know it’s my fault that you became like that. You’re just covering up everything up with your pride. God knows how much I regret losing you in my life.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Then, it’s too late to regret now. I’m very much happy now, Seung hyun.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I don’t believe you! It’s impossible that in a short span of time you have been able to forget me.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I forgot you that easy because I’ve realized that the man who loves me completely was always been by my side.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“You’re just saying that because you are mad at me. I’m ready to take in your child.” He repeated. “I’ll prove to you that I still love you.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“You’re time would only be wasted. I’ve moved on, Seung hyun. I forgot all about what you did to me. I hope you’ll find a the right girl.” She got ready to stand up. “I’ll go ahead.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seunghyun grabbed her hand once again. “I knew the story why you got pregnant. A friend of yours told me. You got pregnant by a man whom you don’t love because you wanted to avenge me.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Her eyes turned into slits as she shot him with her deadly glare. She pulled her hand from his grip.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“The gossip that you heard was so false. I maybe mad at you before and thought that I should took revenge on you, but I love the man I’m with now. I’ve realized that I have been loving him and I proved it myself.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She doesn’t know whom a friend of hers knows that story about what happened between her and Bae and blurted that out to Seung hyun. But right now, it doesn’t matter.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Lies. You love me and I’m ready to accept your child, so just give me another chance.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She stood up. “Let’s end this conversation now, Seung hyun.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He, too, quickly stood up. “I love you. I’m not stopping until you become mine again. I am miserable without you.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“You should’ve thought about that before you did what you have done, but I think that’s better because I saw what you’re true nature is. And another thing, I’ve realized that I really love another man.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She turned her back to him and quickly left the place. Good thing the car is parked near from her with the driver waiting. Young Bae is supposed to accompany her in Seoul but an emergency in the farm has happened. Tomorrow she’ll be leaving Seoul and will be back to Young Bae.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She wanted to call her husband, but she thought that he’ll only get worried if she’ll tell him about what happened between her and Seung hyun. She’ll just say it to Bae once she arrives at home that she and Seung hyun accidentally met.