Those Three Words

The Marriage Spell

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Every day is like heaven for Bom. Young Bae takes care of her so much. He would always send her flowers and cook for her everyday even though they have skilled chefs in the mansion do that. He would also personally accompany her to the OB Gynecologist for check-ups. And thankfully, the doctor said that their baby is healthy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
When her parents and her grandfather took a visit at the farm, she was really happy. They spent two days in the farm with her before going back to Seoul. Because they saw that the two of them are really getting along very well and very much happy with each other, they insisted that the two of them should have their church wedding after Bom gives birth to their first child.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Of course, she would gladly marry Bae all over again now that she proved to herself that nothing is more important than her husband and their child. That time would surely come eventually.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now, she doesn’t get bored even though often times she would be left alone in the mansion. Her mother-in-law is not around sometimes while Young Bae and his father is always on the farm.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Every now and then, Young Bae would visit her at home while she is working or sometimes he would allow her to come with him in the farm. She would also help him do the payrolls and other paper works for him. After finishing her work with their farm, she would do her job writing articles for magazines. Maybe because she is happy these past few weeks, her articles are well- praised from the fashion magazine she’s working for.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some of her friends had known that she and Bae got married. Before she was embarrassed to tell everyone that she got married immediately because she got pregnant. Now, she is so much glad and proud to tell the whole world that she got married to her husband, Dong Young Bae.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
--------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After a few minutes after shutting down her laptop, the phone rang from his office’s desk.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Hello?” she greeted.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Hi, can I talk to Young Bae?” said the girl from the other line.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Irritation quickly rose up from in her chest. She would never ever forget the voice from the other line. She was sure it was Jessica—the assuming girlfriend of her husband.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I’m sorry but Bae is not here.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Is that so? Are you the one that I have to last time? Are you the maid?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Blood rose in her ear. How could she think that she is a maid? The nerve of that Jessica!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I’m sorry but I’m not a maid here. I’m Bae’s wife.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She knew the girl on the other libe was taken aback when she didn’t respond right away.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“You must be kidding. If you’re dreaming to get Young Bae then your time would only be wasted,”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She shook her head. “Oh, really? Then why don’t you come here and see for yourself. You must be the one wasting your time, dreaming that my husband will be yours.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Impossible. I do not believe you.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I’m not forcing you to believe. I told Bae that you called the other day but he was too busy to return your call. Anyway, as soon as he gets home later, I will tell him to call you so you can confirm it from MY husband’s own mouth.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She can’t hear her voice anymore. She hung up before she did. She smiled feeling victorious but at the same feeling annoyed.
 
------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
As soon as Young Bae arrived, she informed him right away about Jessica.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Could you call that Jessica and say it straight to her that you’re NOW married.” She said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Why? I don’t have anything to explain to her because first of all, we don’t have a relationship and secondly, we never had any kind of relationship.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“To clear things up. She won’t believe that I’m your wife. I bet she will call here always.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Young Bae chuckled. “Are you jealous of her?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“No. She’s annoying.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He put her arms around her. “All right. I’ll call her right now.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He dialed her number while on speaker phones. “For you to hear.” He said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Hello?” her voice greeted them on the line.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Jessica? Young Bae here.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Young Bae! Finally! Why did you call only now? I called there several times already. I missed you.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I’m busy.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“You know what, There’s this crazy girl whom I talked with and she’s saying that she’s you’re wife!”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bom opened to speak but her husband quickly covered them up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Yup, she is. She is REALLY my wife.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“E-eh? Don’t joke with me, Young Bae. You know I love you.” Jessica said with a shaking voice.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I’m not joking. I’m already married and I’m going to be father soon.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“W-what…I thought you also liked me?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I’m sorry, Jessica but I never did say anything that I love you or something. I like you, of course, as a friend. You’re a nice woman. I’m sure many men  would fall in love with you. I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to give you false hopes.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“And where the hell did you pick that wife of yours?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bom’s blood boiled inside her body. “Damn! That girl is really something!”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Young Bae covered her lips again. “I never picked her up from JUST anywhere. She is the woman whom I really love from the beginning.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Then, you picked the wrong girl. If you had chosen me then you will get richer. I will tell my dad to drop you from being our supplier. Hah! I’ll really do that!”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I can’t do anything about it if that’s what you want, Jessica. But I hope you’ll understand that I really love my wife. If I gave you the hope then I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that. I’ll hope that you’ll find your happiness soon.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They heard a click from the other line indicating that Jessica already hung up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bae looked at her with a smile plastered in his face after the call. “Wife, satisfied now?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She returned his smile. “Very satisfied. But Bae, you will lose a big client.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Jessica isn’t my business partner but her father. But in any case, there wouldn’t be any problem. That’s just money.” He said. “Now, do you believe me that I only love you?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She nodded her head. “O-of course, Yes.” She feels like melting every time her husband would look at her that way.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“So…How do you plan on courting me?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Why? Are you getting impatient?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She rolled her eyes. “It’s because you’re weird. You’re waiting for me to answer you a “yes”. Why don’t you try asking me if I love you now?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He chuckled again. “Why?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She stood up and started to march out of the room. “I don’t know to you. My tummy is getting bigger each day and still you’re being a gentleman.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She already got out of the door when he went up to her. He gently pulled her arm.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“What did you just say?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“You’re annoying me.” She said. “I don’t know if you really love me or whatsoever. Because…we’re sharing the same bed but you’re just hugging me. You’re getting me irritated. You always say that you love me but how come you don’t ask if I love you?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
His mouth gaped open. “So, do you love me?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The sides of her eyes felt warm. “Isn’t it obvious? I was the one who was hugging you always but still there’s none. I felt that you’re staying away from me like the time when you always put pillows between us. And then—”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He didn’t let her finish but instead capturing her lips to hush her up. He kissed her gently and sweetly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She panted for air when he let go of her lips.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I love you." she said softly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Finally! You told me first that you love me. I don’t have to squeeze it out from you anymore.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She playfully smacked him in the chest. “You’re totally weird.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In one swift move, she was held by him in the waist.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Let’s got to our room. I’ll have you taste the feelings I’ve kept for so long.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Her heart pounded very fast and nervousness came to her. She can see a different level of intensity in her husband’s eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“B-Bae…it’s too early…to sleep.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Instead of answering her, he quickly carried her bridal style and carefully carried her towards their bedroom. He doesn’t even care if everyone sees them like that. She’s all that matters to him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Dong Young Bae! Put me down.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He ignored her cute whining and sealed her lips with his own to prevent her from talking again.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just like what Young Bae had said, he proved to her that he really yearned for her. A long time of longing was replaced by passion as she returned the same amount of love he’s giving to her. The night they spend with each other was mixed with passion, longing and overwhelming love.