Self- Control

The Marriage Spell

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Dong was right when she said that Yeong-wonghi Beach Resort is an enchanting paradise. Even though she was very tired from today’s event, it was washed away instantly by the view of their beautiful beach. She has to see the beach again when morning comes, for sure it will be more enchanting.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were taken by a resort staff at their own private cabana which is a honeymoon suite. The cabana was made from purely woods but designed with modern interior. The white curtains, the wooden furnitures and ecru orchids accentuate the whole place. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When they were left at the cottage by themselves, silence then ensued between them. She was sitting in the couch while Bae was standing beside her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you tired?” Youngbae asked. Bom looked up to him and saw concern in his eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“A bit.” She answered before looking away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry about Mom and Dad. We shouldn’t have come here today, tomorrow would've been finer. I know you are probably tired already.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“That’s okay. They were very excited that it seems like they were the ones that got married.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He chuckled warmly. She likes it when he laughed that way. “Are you hungry? I’ll call a room service.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah…a bit.” Bom answered. The tension between seems to be fading. That's good, she thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What do you want?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I’ll just have salad…and corn.” She said then smiled up to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Youngbae was a bit taken aback to see her smiled at him. He felt warm inside then returned her smile and quickly dialed the telephone. He ordered what she wants and added some more. After he hung up on the telephone, he looked back at his wife.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So, how do you find the place?” he asked and sat next to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She felt her heart skipped a beat when she felt his arms and thighs brushed against hers.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Beautiful. It’s perfect. Maybe I should get a tan.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He smiled. “I think you really need it. You really look pale.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She cleared before she spoke. She felt like got all dried up that moment. “I don’t usually go out of the house.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey…about the thing you said about working, you know there are also many high class publications near our farm. If you really want to work, I guess I won’t mind.” He said, changing their topic.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s okay. I applied as a freelancer so I can just work from home. Maybe I’ll just probably go to Seoul if there are important meetings.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom saw that his face brighten up. “That’s good. I’ll accompany you in Seoul if you go there.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You don’t need to do that. I can manage by myself.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re carrying a baby, Bom. I don’t want to risk the life of my child if ever something happens.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She felt a little pain hit her chest. Is the baby really the only important thing to him?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After a while, the room service staff came in with their foods. She quickly forgot the little pain she felt in her chest a while ago with the sight of the Crispy Vegetable Salad…and CORN! Her stomach growled inside her.
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Young Bae was also full because of the American Beef Stake he ordered. Plus, seeing Bom happily eating makes him also happy. It is good that her appetite is getting better, in that way the baby will be healthy and also his wife.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After they have eaten, Young Bae asked her. “Do you want to rest?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She suddenly goosies with the way he was looking at her. Bom was suddenly lost for words.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bae smiled. “Don’t worry. We didn’t take any alcohol and we're not drunk. So if you want, I can sleep outside the bedroom. I think the couch is big enough, I’ll fit.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom narrowed her eyes playfully at him. “Are you using reverse psychology on me?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Of course not.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Bae, as you have said, we're not drunk. I…I have trust in you that you won’t let “that” happen again.” She said then Youngbae smiled a bit.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Well yeah, the bed too big. We can put pillows in between us.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, that's right” she agreed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom came first in their room before him. She doesn’t know why some unknown feeling is eating her up right now. She walked back and forth, but still it’s there. She decided to enter the shower room, afraid that Young Bae might see her in that situation.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She doesn’t know why she’s feeling like that. It’s not like they were on their honeymoon, literally. She shuddered when unwanted thoughts came crashing her mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She shook her head. She should just think that she and Young Bae are just some ordinary tourists like before, swimming in his farm’s own resort. The only difference is that now, they were in the same room…together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘That’s only in papers, Bom. Stop thinking other thoughts.’ she reminded herself again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She decided to just take a shower, feeling her body suddenly got hot and rather than thinking about…unwanted thoughts.

------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

Bae heard splashes of water coming from the shower room. He couldn’t stay still in the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Damn!’ he can’t help but curse inwardly, hating himself for feeling something different growing inside him. God help him but he should learn to control the urges he was feeling right now. He doesn’t want to repeat the same mistake he did to Bom. For sure, she’s not going to forgive her and instead than to gain Bom’s love, she’ll end up cursing him and hating him to death.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He won’t ever forgive himself if ever Bom will leave him together with their baby.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everything should be taken slowly. He should make her learn to love him gradually. Even though he wasn’t exactly her type, he should make her love him for who he is.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He was startled when the shower room’s door opened. Damn! If only he can punch every part of his body, he’ll be more willing to do that to wake him up from the sensations enveloping him right now. His urges became stronger when he saw Bom came out from the shower room, wearing only a white robe that falls just right above her knee, exposing her creamy white thighs. Her hair was also covered with white towel that made her look even ier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She smelled of shampoo and soap. He unconsciously inhaled her scent in the air. He remembered the night he had her. She was so tight. She was drunk then, but he could remember her moans of pleasures when he entered her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her body was like that of a goddess. Her face is as beautiful as her body and skin. She had the perfect curves. His mind reminisced the night he owned her. He was at total lost then. He’s ready to face any consequence even lethal injection if ever she’s going to sue him with .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He’s not lying when he said that she initiated first, but he admits that he shouldn’t have done it. And now, it’s like a beast is growing inside him…again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Are you gonna use the bathroom?” he heard Bom asked that made him come to his senses again. “I’m sorry if I took that long.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He secretly let out a sigh before speaking. “No, it’s okay.” He said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She didn’t answer back instead she went straight to the dresser to change.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He went inside the bathroom, but instead to erase the urges he was feeling at the moment, it only became stronger when his wife’s fragrance lingered inside the bathroom and entered his nose. It seemed like her presence was still there.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Again, he shook his head hard. She is his wife but the problem is, he can’t own her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But still, he promised himself again that he’ll do everything to make her love him. He also needs to promise himself to control his urge to take her and own her right now. He would only have her again by the time she had learned to love him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When will that time come, he still doesn’t know. And for it to happen, he will need lots of patience…and tons of self-control.