Who Are You?!

The Marriage Spell

 

 
 
 
Neither one of them wanted to speak even until they got inside the cabana. They sat beside each other on the couch, still holding each other’s hands.
Bom can’t take the silence anymore. “Why do you suddenly became so silent?” she spoke first.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Youngbae faced her and said. “Nothing.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Nothing?” She wanted to annoy him and bug him for some reason but she can’t do it and it’s frustrating her. Young Bae is being such a gentle man to her to the point that she’s frustrated that he doesn’t even give her any motives that somehow he’s kind of attracted to her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I just thought that our stay here have been great so far. I know we can’t call this a honeymoon, but at least we became friends again.” He said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Friends. So, is that all that he only really wanted from her? To bring back their friendship. And of course--- the baby! She hastily pulled her hand back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“You want to sleep now?” he asked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Yeah..”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Can I just take a quick shower? I’m all tired all day and I know so are you. We have to get going early in the morning tomorrow.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Sure.” Bom stood up and headed first towards the room up to the dresser. She quickly changed clothes. She wanted to lay down the bed first before Bae go out of the shower.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She was hella annoyed! Why? Because Young Bae doesn’t even do things that will make them close and intimate. She was ready to give in. She was so frustrated at herself for feeling like that while Bae is acting like he doesn’t even give a damn.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bom pouted her little lips out of disappointment and covered her face with the blanket and turned her back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After a while, she heard the door opened. Her heart skipped a beat when she smelled the fragrance of Bae fresh from bathing. She can even barely breathe when she felt him shaking the side of the bed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Bom…”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She didn’t answer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Don’t tell me you’re asleep already. I haven’t said good night to you yet.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Good night.” Bom mumbled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To her surprise, Youngbae kissed and hugged her suddenly. She felt his cold lips on her cheeks that gave her chills all over her body and at the same time bringing her warmth inside her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Good night, Mrs. Dong Young Bae.” He said. He stood up and headed towards the door. She loves the way how he calls her like that.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She removed the blanket from her face. “B-Bae” she called out before he can completely went outside the room.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He tilted his head to face her. “Yes?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“If you want, you can sleep here. I feel really guilty seeing you so uncomfortable sleeping on that small couch.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Youngbae chuckled. “You’re not afraid of me?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I have trust in you. I've said it before, right?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I don’t trust myself, you know. I said it before also, right?” he joked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bom can’t think for a proper response anymore and just decided to keep silent.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Besides I’m kind of drunk.” He continued. “If I sleep beside you tonight, I can’t promise that I can control myself anymore. And I know you’re still not ready to do those things.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She felt a lump on . She wanted to tell him that she wants to do it as his wife so badly, but she just can’t bring herself to say it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Good night again. We’ll be off by nine in the morning.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“A-Arasso. Good night.”
 
 
 
 
 
------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It has been two weeks since their marriage. Young Bae and Bom are staying on the same room in the Dong’s mansion. And it was a BIG surprise for Bae to sleep inside their room without being tempted to take her wife night and day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They would always act sweet whenever his parents are in front of them. They have to do that for them not to think the true status of their marriage.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Young Bae would always act sweet to her whenever people are around and to make it all worse, she’s getting confused with her feelings. She wanted to tell her husband that she has already fallen for her but her stupid pride would always get in the way. He has to tell her first that he loved her. But what if he doesn’t? The thought hurts her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Young Bae is still in the farm while his parents left the house to go somewhere. The maids are the only ones left to accompany her. Anyway, she doesn’t feel that much bored because she was writing an article for the magazine company she’s working for.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She’s still writing in front of her laptop when her phone suddenly rang.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It’s her mother on the other line. “Dear, how are you?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I’m very okay, Omma!” she happily responded.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“It seems that you are very much happy there that you forgot to visit here, dear. But its okay, we understand that it is very much uncomfortable for you to travel since your tummy is already getting big.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Don’t worry, Omma. One of these days, I’ll go visit there.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“No, it’s okay. Maybe it will be more convenient if I and your Dad together with your grandfather will visit you instead.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Really?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Yes. We talked about it already last night.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“That’s great!”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Well, dear how’s your pregnancy?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Uhm, I have dizziness in the morning, but its tolerable and I’m not really vomiting or something like that. Also, I feel that I’m starting to crave foods. Like the
other day, I wanted green mangoes so Bae personally got it for me.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“You’re lucky you're not going through a hard pregnancy. I remember when I was pregnant with you, every morning I'd always vomit and feel dizzy.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Right. I really feel at ease here. And Mother said I really got a little chubby. Well, I can’t blame them, the air’s fresh and Young Bae will get mad if I don’t eat well.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Looks like you and your husband are really getting along just fine with each other.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Y-yeah.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“I’m happy for you, dear. At least, now I know that it’s a good decision that we got you married with Young Bae. Oh! By the way Bom, Seung hyun has been going here always to ask us where you are staying. I’ve instructed the maids to not blurt out to that Seung hyun that you are in Bae’s place. I think that guy is really going crazy. He said he won’t stop until he gets you.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Did he know that I got married?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Well, one time when your Appa saw him outside our house and just can’t take it anymore, he said to him that you have a husband already. He said he will never ever believe us. That we are just hiding you from him. Aigoo…looks like that guy has gone crazy. He also said that you can’t just replace him with any other guy.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Just ignore him, Omma. I know Seung hyun, he doesn’t want his pretty little ego to be hurt. Before other girls would run after him and beg him to stay with them but I just turned the tables for him. And if he really proves that I really got married and expecting a baby soon…I know he can’t just accept that easily. Before when we were still together, he will always say that I won’t take it if he’s gone in my life. It so happened that I just forgot him that easily. I’ve realized how unworthy of him for my love. I’ve wasted two years of my life for that jerk.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Well then, It’s a blessing in this disguise that these things happened. Now you’re very happy with Young Bae by your side.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She wanted to open up to her own mother about how she’s really feeling but shyness took over her. Anyway, it’s still just a couple of weeks that they are married. Who knows, maybe one of these days his husband will be the first to say he loves her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She also talked to his father, even to her grandfather. Shortly after she talked to them, she felt really happy. She was hoping that her happiness will really be complete if only the one she never expected in her life would say to her he loves her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She was still in her deep thoughts when the telephone rang.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Hello?” she answered.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Hi.” A voice of a lady from the other line coldly greeted her back. Her heart pounded angrily.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Yes?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Who are you?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She creased her forehead and her brows furrowed. “I’m sorry but you’re the one who called first so I guess I should be the one to ask who you are” she asked coldly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“This is Jessica. Can I talk to Young Bae?”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Jessica who?” the pounding of her heart became stronger.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Young Bae’s girlfriend.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It felt like a bomb was suddenly dropped to her ear. She can’t utter a single word. She doesn’t know whether to inform her that she is his wife or not. A single word can’t even come out from his mouth.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Ah, Miss, can you please tell Young Bae to call me back? I’ve been trying to call him for weeks now but, I can’t reach him.”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bom inhaled deeply to calm herself before speaking. “Okay, I’ll inform him.” She needs a whole lot of control to stop herself from breaking that girl’s eardrum. If only that girl is personally in front of her, surely she’ll have her place in…hell.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She didn’t wait for that girl to speak again. She angrily dropped the phone and held her chest with her hands. It felt like her heart is about to explode right now out of anger.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That Dong Young Bae! That liar husband of hers! No girlfriend? Hah! Prepare yourself Dong Young Bae! Her mind screamed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Out of so much anger, she didn’t realize that tears are starting to flow from her eyes. She was so frustrated at herself for having to shed a tear for that thing. Why does she have to be that jealous?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She never imagined she could be that jealous. She really loves Young Bae! How the hell that happened is she doesn’t even know herself. And it’s a big proof that this huge stupid jealousy overflowing her right now. She felt like she wants to break everything because of that girl who just called. She wanted to go right now in the farm and ask his husband personally about that Jessica.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She had every right to do so because she was his wife but how? It came from her own mouth that he and she are only married in the papers. What if she’ll only embarrass herself in the end?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She thought that maybe that’s why Young Bae wouldn’t even be tempted to own her even though she tried to show her cute and y of her is because he has that Jessica to make him go crazy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
She got even more furious, but she can’t do anything about it. She doesn’t have the right to get angry with him because she might just get herself embarrass in front of him.