homeless

A whole new life: How it all began!

I woke the next day to screaming and yelling from the kitchen perking my curiosity. What could cause such a reaction? As I neared the kitchen, I noticed all heads bowed as Leeteuk stood red faced in the center screeching about scandals and me.

“Teukie hyung, she has nowhere else to go, she’s broke, and scared.” Sungmin cried making me lean closer to the wall hoping to not get caught. This was my fault?

“You fell in love with her Lee Sungmin, that makes this worse, you know the rules. She has to go.” Leeteuk ordered.

“Shindong has a girlfriend,” Sungmin snapped.

“And he got punished for it, look Min I care about this group a lot, but I’m not stupid, she is tearing us apart. You can’t tell me that you haven’t noticed the anger and jealousy towards her.” Leeteuk asked. I felt my eyes widen, the boys were jealous of me?

“Just please give it a month, ELF’s and everyone will calm down, it will all be old news.” Sungmin pleaded.

“Ne, let her stay please,” Ryeowook’s voice spoke up making me pause. Why was he sticking up for me? True he had stayed with me the first day here, but I had punched him.

“Fine, but one more month, if the press or ELF’s don’t agree by then, then we will make her leave.” Leeteuk ordered before marching from the room. I looked at the floor as the leader shot me a glare as he walked past me.

“How much did you hear?” Sungmin asked from beside me making me jump.

“I’m sorry I gave you so much trouble.” I apologized. Sungmin chuckled before placing an arm around my shoulders. I noticed the pained look on Kyuhyun’s face and the angered look on Ryeowook’s, both trying to mask their true feelings. Was there a KyuMin, minwook triangle I was interrupting?

“Say, since everyone has schedules today but me, why not hang out here?” Sungmin asked.

“Didn’t you not have schedules yesterday?” I asked confused.

“Two days off,” Sungmin smiled. I nodded still confused but allowed him to drag me away from the confused and angered members.

“Sungmin oppa, are Kyu and Wook mad at me?” I asked when we had entered his room.

“I don’t think so Waeyo, did they say something to you?” he asked. I shook my head deciding to remain quiet about their expressions. I sat on his bed as he walked over to his closet to locate a shirt. I had to hold my breath when he removed his shirt and changed infront of me. did he realize I was still here? I cleared my throat hoping her would put his shirt on quicker, but he continued to take his time.

After all the members had left, Sungmin and I stayed in the living room thinking of what we could do.

“Hey, wanna see something cool.” Sungmin suddenly asked making my interest peek.

“Sure,” I replied as he raced away, returning with a can of hair spray and a lighter.

“I can make a dog blow fire.” Sungmin smiled. This plan seemed bad. When we entered a room of white, I immediately knew this was a bad idea.

“Um, isn’t this Leeteuk’s room?” I asked.

“Correct, and this is his grandmothers dead dog.” Sungmin beamed before positioning himself to where he could make the fire breathing look real. I held my breath praying this went well. After a few times of watching Fido bark fire, I began to notice smoke and a weird smell.

“Sungmin, did you catch something on fire?” I asked eyeing his pale expression.

“Help me put the dog out!” he yelped as the two of us began using water and everything else to stop the fire. But, we had only managed to succeed in spreading the heated menace. Sungmin noticed their exit get covered by flames, making him worry.

“Rin open that window and jump,” Sungmin instructed making his way past the attempted to save dog.

“Say what?” Rin asked before feeling herself being thrown out the window.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Ryeowook watched a Leeteuk yelled in anger and his face grow red.

“Yesung hyung, is Teukie going to explode?” he asked.

“Yes Wookie, he is.” Yesung replied just as their leader began cursing out both Sungmin and Rin.

“They caught my room on fire, the dorms are burned everything is ruined!” Leeteuk cried as Sungmin and Shindong rushed to his aid.

“I’m sure it was an accident hyung,” Ryeowook attempted. Leeteuk glared at him before turning to the others.

“I want her gone!” he spat making everyone nod at the order.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

The house was a disaster, now, not only was Leeteuk angry at the homeless girl, but we were also homeless.

“I can fix this,” Rin attempted making all eyes turn to her.

“How?” Yesung asked trying to keep her away from Leeteuk hyung. Rin glanced down unsure of herself.

“That’s what we thought, just go away,” Hyukjae ordered as Donghae patted our leaders shoulder. Sungmin paniced, trying to keep Rin by his side but I stopped him.

“Let her go hyung, they’ve given her orders.” I whispered feeling my heart break at the tears in his eyes. Both he and Wookie hyung looked devastated at her retreating figure.

“Go,” I whispered making the two look at me strangely.

“Kyu,” Sungmin whispered.

“Just go before Leeteuk finds out.” I hissed before watching them rush after the girl.

“Was that wise?” Yesung asked me as we watched the two turn a corner.

“Who knows,” I shrugged before returning to watch Leeteuk cry over our damaged home.