Backfire my love

A whole new life: How it all began!

Sungmin’s admission was unexpected, did I love him like he loved me? True I felt safe with him, but could I date him? It would be the scandal Leeteuk feared, but why was I not scared?

“Rin?” Sungmin called breaking my rushed thoughts.

“Are you okay?” he asked concerned making me blink, as his soft hands cupped my face. I closed my eyes, I hadn’t been treated this delicately in a while.

“You’re lying,” I replied pulling away and holding my shoulders as insecurity hit me. How could he love me, he was famous and beautiful. I was messed up and tossed aside.

“What makes you think I am lying, last I checked you were the one forcing kisses on people like your Heechul or Siwon.” Sungmin stated. I growled before walking away from him.

“So going to play stubborn huh,” Sungmin called before rushing to walk by my side.

“Leeteuk said no scandals.” I pointed out.

“And a few moments ago you kissed me. That little lady is a scandal material if we had been caught.” Sungmin smiled. I jerked my head away crossing my arms.

“Don’t deny you didn’t like it.” he mused.

“Like what?” I asked as we turned into the local park. It was empty for the time of day it was.

“The kiss,” Sungmin replied strolling as if nothing was said between us.

“I can’t date you,” I stated.

“Why not, and that wasn’t the question.” He beamed. I growled before stopping and turning to him with a glare.

“Yes I liked it, yes your cute, and maybe I would date you if you weren’t famous, but you are famous and we are in two separate realms of reality.” I snapped holding my head as it buzzed with screams of hatred. A warm body collided with mine making me tense as Sungmin kissed my forehead and rubbed my shoulders.

“We could be from two different planets, and I would still love you.” He whispered moving my chin up and kissing me once more. This time I didn’t fight back, my eyes closed as I allowed him complete control. My hands found purchase on his shirt as I clung to him trying to merge my body with his in fear of being seen. When we parted, I was panting for the breath he had taken from me.

“Saranghae,” he whispered making my body fill with heat.

“Saranghae,” I repeated unsure of what was happening, but curious to go along nonetheless.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Ok, this plan is officially on my hate list. Why was Kyuhyun currently riding Yesung and why was Yesung enjoying this? My eyes traveled to the clock above the front door as it ticked away the time. Sungmin and Rin would be here any minuet, and the plan was for Sungmin to see Kyu having with Yesung and me crying my eyes out making Rin instantly come to my side with worry. Rin rushing to my side I liked, Kyu ing Yesung I didn’t like. Right now, the two were tongue locked and each other’s names like crazed beasts. I had no doubt in my mind, that Rin would come in and freak out at seeing the sight the two were performing.

“Gah, Wookie come join us,” Kyuhyun called making me growl and shake my head.

“I just wanted to go to bed. If Leeteuk hyung were here, this would never happen, but currently he and Hyukkie hyung were doing kiss the radio tonight. I was about to leave the room and the plan, when the front door opened. I held my breath praying it wasn’t a manager or stray member. When I heard the high pitched yelp and Sungmin’s loud angered yell, my heart sank.

“What are you two doing?” he snapped as I slunk back against the wall hoping to go unseen.

“Well, you certainly wouldn’t play with me.” Kyuhyun smirked before grinding more on his hyung’s hips making both moan. Rin’s eyes were shielded by her hands as she hid behind Sungmin. My anger was overflowing at seeing them so close. At closer inspection, I could see Rin’s swollen lips and flushed face making me wonder what could have caused such action. I shook my head, my lips looked like that after a make out session with Yesung, but there was no way she had made out with Sungmin hyung; right? And her clothes, she was wearing a different set than she had left wearing. Of course the ones she had left wearing were dirty and torn. But now she wore a tight black shirt and tight short shorts, clearly making her uncomfortable. What made the clothes even better though, was the thoughts such materials gave about undressing. That or I was just .

“Your both disgusting, and you Wook are the worst for sitting there watching with a hard on like some .” Sungmin growled making me jump at the attention.

“What?” I asked snapping my attention away from Rin. I shook my head and quickly hid behind Yesung embarrassed at being caught with such lewd thoughts in my mind.

“Come on Rin; let’s get your new things in your room.” Sungmin replied gently pulling the object of Super Juniors new attention.

“He didn’t even care,” Kyuhyun pouted as he watched the object of his affection leave.

“Did you see the way Rin looked. Bet he took advantage while he could, poor girl.” Yesung muttered making me growl. Suddenly hands were roaming me making me turn.

“Your hard Wookie, let us help you.” Kyuhyun smiled before I felt myself being dragged to mine and Yesung’s shared room.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Thank you for the new clothes, but this outfit you made me buy is so not my style.” I whimpered trying to pull the clingy clothes away from my body.

“You look y, besides you can take it off now. I just wanted to see how the others reacted to it. Only Wookie seemed to get a rise.” Sungmin noted from my bed.

“I’m not changing while you’re in my room, I’m still pist you all saw me .” I growled.

“Please, judging by that outfit, you don’t have much to show anyway.” Sungmin laughed before falling to the floor as Rin started smacking him.

“Famous or not, I will kill you if you make another snide comment on my size.” Rin snarled.

“,” Sungmin teased before Rin hit his head.

“Jerk,” she growled.

“You love me,” he mused making Rin huff in anger and shoo him from her room.