Locked in

A whole new life: How it all began!

I sat patiently on Leeteuk’s bed waiting for him to return from yelling at the members. The white room, looked like a hospital room to me as I examined the place. Leeteuk really was obsessed with the color. When the door opened to reveal the leader I stood up and bowed.

“I’m sorry, we shouldn’t have gone out.” I apologized. Leeteuk smiled before motioning me to take a seat.

“I’m not mad at you,” he replied surprising me.

“But we broke the rules, Shinee knows about me, and the boys nearly proved the couples were real.” I squeaked.

“But you handled all that well,” Leeteuk smiled. I shrugged not really knowing how to answer him.

“Look, I trust you and I know the boys would rather take your orders than see you hurt, so I know I can trust you. Just don’t draw to much attention to yourself yet. ELF’s are not all friendly.” Leeteuk warned me before allowing me to leave for my own room. I could hear Sungmin and Kyuhyun still arguing in their room as I passed, and silence from the Yewook room making me wonder what they were up to. After entering my room and sitting at the desk housing the laptop eunhae had given me, I began to check the news on the fire that killed my parents. After several minutes of searching, nothing came up, had they given up? I glared at the clock above my bed debating if I should shower or wait until the boys had gone to bed. Well, most had left or were still out so now would be safe. I quickly gathered my things before heading for the bath. When I entered, I locked the door and began removing my clothes. I hated my body, so flabby and dry. I was normal, and non-appealing to the eyes. Another sigh left my lips before I set the water and stepped inside. The immediate rush of heated water made me smile. The room quickly filled with steam as I began my set routine of bathing. I hummed a gentle tune not hearing when the door opened just as I had finished and decided to get out. A stifled yelp met my ears when I pushed the curtain back as I came face to face with Ryeowook. He was topless showing off his muscles as his pants hung loose on his hips.

“Get out!” I screamed quickly jumping back inside the bath and covering myself up.

“I can’t open the door!” I heard Ryeowook pant as he pulled and pushed on the closed door.

“It’s jammed,” he called.

“Then give me my clothes,” I ordered. I heard him searching around before his voice rang from the other side of the curtains.

“I can’t find them,” he whispered. I blinked had I grabbed my bathing supplies but not my clothes. I quickly thought back before suppressing my own groan. I had left them on the bed.

“Call someone to come open the door,” I ordered trying to keep from yelling at the boy on the other side.

“I- their- no one is home but us, Teukie and them went to get food.” Ryeowook replied. I felt my face heat up. I was locked in a bathroom with a half- Ryeowook.

“I hate you,” I growled before grabbing a towel and wrapping it around myself so I could exit the shower.

“I’m sorry,” he bowed turning so I could have some privacy. I took a seat on the toilet lid and crossed my arms. This was reminding me of some horrible video.

“You’re not going to me are you?” I asked eyeing the man.

“Brow, aniyo,” he panicked making me nod.

“I still hate you,” I replied.

“I know,” he whispered before sitting at my feet. After a few more minutes of silence Ryeowook spoke.

“I have to go pee,” he announced making my eyes narrowed.

“Hold it,” I ordered.

“For how long?” he whimpered.

“Until we get out of here.” I stated.

“But, that could be hours!” he wailed as he bounced his legs. I continued to watch him as he jumped around the small room.

“Ok we need to get out of here, there, the window let’s go!” Ryeowook ordered as he went to the window and pried it open. I waited until I heard him whimper and return to my side.

“Ok, I’ll wait.” He replied.

“Chicken,” I smirked.

“I’m two floors up and never was a friend with heights.” Ryeowook explained. The two of us waited eyeing the door before Ryeowook glanced over at me.

“I’m sorry for this,” he said.

“No problem,” I replied. Silence again, did we really have nothing to talk about.

“So, what do you want for dinner?” Ryeowook asked. I blinked before pulling the towel closer around me.

“I hate you,” I whispered turning my head from him.

“I know,” he repeated.