I love you

A whole new life: How it all began!

 I woke up to something large and hard against me. My eyes shot open as I turned to eye the object behind me. I stifled a shriek as Sungmin’s snores filled the room. I tried to move away from him but found myself stuck beside him. What scared me more though, was that I didn’t want to leave his side. I continued to stare at his face, noting the cute look and ‘M’ shaped lips that were slightly parted and dried. I smiled gently tracing the smooth skin. Sungmin twitched making me withdraw my hand quickly just as he opened his eyes.

“Rin, you’re up early,” he smiled making me grin as well. His eyes were so dark and bright at the same time. Drawing me in with trust.

“I just woke up,” I replied, bringing my knees up to my chest. Sungmin sat up spreading out his arms so I could lean against him.

“Are you hungry,” he asked me as I noticed the jeweled penguin on her nightstand.

“Where did that come from?” I whispered leaning forward to grab the item.

“I saw it and though of you,” Sungmin replied as I examined the figurine.

“Thank you,” I bowed placing the gem back where I found it. We remained in silence, before a knock on the door brought our attention back.

“Breakfast is ready,” Ryeowook’s voice called making me giggle and stand.

“I think if your there beside me, I can face the others.” I stated holding out my hand for Sungmin to take.

“I won’t leave your side,” he promised taking my hand and leading me out the door.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

That no good jerk! How dare he make the first move? Ok so I made the first move when she came here, but still not the point. He can’t just barge in here with her hanging on him like a life line. That was supposed to be me. Besides, I thought he and Kyu were an item? Sure technically I’m dating Yesung and having him pound my every night, but Damnit I wanted the new girl, it’s not fair!

“Wookie quite pouting you look like a five year old.” Yesung whispered breaking my thoughts.

“Sorry, it’s just not fair, I thought I was winning.” I pouted.

“Well, if you want her to stay within reach, I wouldn’t make your little game o obvious. Leeteuk will have her out of here faster than lightning if he discovers that you and Sungmin, not to forget Kyu are in some messed up love jam.” Yesung stated.

“And you don’t consider yourself part of this little love jam?” Ryeowook asked.

“Of course not, why should I worry, she hates you.” Yesung smiled before taking a sip of his juice. I growled before leaning back in my seat and crossing my arms over my chest refusing to eat anymore.

“So Rin, what did you do before we found you?” Hyukjae asked making me look up in interest.

“I don’t won’t to talk about it,” she whispered. That was interesting.

“Do we get to know anything about your past?” Donghae asked. Rin shook her head making me even more curious.

“Well, that’s fine, don’t forget she’s only staying until she gets better and by the looks of it that time is soon.” Leeteuk stated making the members pout.

“Speaking of that, I’ve decided to work and pay you for letting me stay here.” Rin announced.

“You don’t have too,” Kyuhyun said as he sat beside Sungmin.

“Aniyo, it’s the least I can do,” she smiled making my heart accelerate. Such a beautiful smile.

“So Rin, what kinds of things do you like doing?” I asked. Rin glanced at me before clinging more to Sungmin hyung.

“Told you,” Yesung stated making me growl lightly at him.

“It’s okay if you don’t want to answer, I was just curious.” I replied trying to calm her nerves and not let it show that I wanted to kill the rabbit she was clinging to. My blood boiled more as I saw him kiss the top of her head. I was confused at why she allowed the intimate act from him, when she tried with all her might to avoid us.

“So anyway, I have no schedules for today, so I thought I would take Rinny out of the house for a bit.” Sungmin announced making Leeteuk and I glare at him.

“Do not make any new scandals or else.” Leeteuk ordered aiming his hatred and unease at the young girl beside Sungmin. I wanted to join him, but I knew Leeteuk would have a field day if I asked. After breakfast had ended and Rin and Sungmin had left, I glanced at Yesung.

“I’m losing,” I pouted.

“I know,” Yesung smiled kissing my lips and erasing some of my anxiety.

“We could make them jealous,” Kyuhyun suggested as he walked to our side.

“And how will that work, doesn’t Min still hate you for stealing one of his rabbits?” I asked eyeing him. Kyuhyun waved his hand before stepping closer to Yesung and locking lips with him making sure, I could see his tongue enter my hyung’s mouth. When they parted, I discovered I had been holding my breath.

“Feel that hatred you have now?” I nodded glaring daggers at the makanae.

“Great, so here’s the plan.” Kyuhyun grinned.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

I followed Sungmin through Seoul with a frown. Leeteuk was getting on my nerves. I offered to pay for my stay, but he was still on about scandals and my being evil or something. Well, if he wanted to believe I was evil, I could show him how bad I could get. And I had my first victim right here.

“So what do you want to do next?” Sungmin asked making me feel a little bad for what I was about to do, but Leeteuk deserved this. I eyed a small alley abandoned ahead. Quickly I dragged him into it making sure no one noticed before pinning him to the wall and latching our lips together. I felt Sungmin tense up and grab my hips. I had seen his muscles and I knew he was a martial artist from the many things I had heard about Super Junior. If he didn’t want this, he would have pushed me away by now. Suddenly, it was me against the brick wall as his tongue took over and his hands roamed my body making it my turn to tense up. When he pulled away, we were out of breath.

“Mind telling me what you’re thinking?” he asked eyeing me with dark lusted eyes. My chest heaved as I tried to catch my breath. He waited patiently for me to answer as I closed my eyes.

“You all should have just let me leave,” I muttered in anger trying to push him away. He held me closer keeping me pinned to the wall.

“Why?” he asked making me blink as his usual cute tone disappeared.

“Because I don’t belong there, Leeteuk said so just this morning, and all I’m doing is making a scandal so just let me leave.” I snapped trying harder to get away. Sungmin sighed before kissing my lips again and making me freeze.

“You can’t leave, because I love you.” He announced making me freeze against him.