you are my sarang

A whole new life: How it all began!

It had been a week since Rin had come to stay at Super Junior dorms, and she had refused to leave the spare room making me worry. I had also noticed how Ryeowook tended to leave her food every day and spend way too much time beside her door. Right now, we were at dance practice and I had to keep myself calm as I heard Ryeowook cooing over the newest stranger. Last I checked she had given him a black eye.

“Hyung, if you like her then claim her, stop being a chicken about it.” Kyuhyun replied as he panted beside me. Our newest dance was taking its toll on his body.

“No way, we just met her.” I growled trying to hide the fact that the makanae had read me perfectly. Yes I had fallen for her the moment I saw her, but she already had a distrust for us. I didn’t want to scare her with my confession just yet.

“Hey hyung, I’m going to the store later for some things Rin may like, you want to come?” Ryeowook asked me walking forwards. I glared at him before putting on a fake smile.

“Sure Wookie,” I replied, I would find out his real plan for Rin. I was going to make her mine. I noticed Kyu glaring at me but I shrugged it off choosing instead to practice more of the dance. Besides, wasn’t Ryeowook dating Yesung? He had no right to claim Rin.

After practice had ended, I went to find Ryeowook so we could shop. I smiled when I noticed Yesung hanging on him and kissing every inch of skin the boy was exposing, the .

“Hey Wookie, ready to go?” I asked laughing when I noticed him jump and quickly cover himself.

“N-Ne hyung,” he flushed as he tried to push Yesung’s hands away from his prominent . Yep he was so gay. Once we arrived at the store, he quickly began searching for meals he thought Rin would like.

“So Wook, what do you think or Rinny?” I asked liking my nickname for the girl.

“She’s cute, I laugh a lot when I see her.” he replied placing a pack of ramen in the bag he had gotten up front. I glared at him, that was not the answer I wanted.

“Do you like her?” I asked bluntly keeping an eye on his reaction.

“Of course I do hyung,” he laughed not realizing my anger.

“Aren’t you dating Yesung hyung?” I asked as we continued forward.

“Ne,” he replied adding more stuff to the cart. As we continued looking for things, I tried to think of ways to bring Rin from her room. Suddenly an idea popped into my head.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“So hungry,” I thought as I crept through the dark halls of the Super Junior dorm. I could hear the members that were here doing their own things. The bathroom light was on letting me know one of the members was inside bathing. I shook my head not wanting to think of the image inside. Eunhae was in their room and I already had an idea of what that room was like. I made my way softly into the kitchen still weary of the members. I really didn’t want to see or talk with them at the moment. If they knew the half of what I went through or if anyone found out that I actually felt safe here, then all hell would break loose. Once I entered the kitchen, I began to search for food. Usually there would be something in the microwave for me left by one of the members but tonight didn’t seem to be the case. When I didn’t find any food I decided to return to my room. Suddenly, I heard a noise behind me spooking me into a run for the safety of my room. I wasn’t paying much attention to the things infront of me, so when I collided with something hard and fell forward I yelped. My eyes slowly opened when I felt the impact and yelp more when I noticed the object I had ran into.

 Ryeowook was below me in a short white towel wide eyed. His upper body and hair were still dripping wet from his recent shower and the towel that covered his lower body was barely covering him. I could see the outline of his muscles and making me blush. My head was right above his head, our lips inches apart.

 “R-R-Ryeowook oppa,” I whispered feeling my face heat up more as he grabbed my shoulders to aid me in sitting up so he could get up.

 “Rin, are you okay?” he asked worried. I couldn’t respond. He still had the black eye from the other day. I shivered before seeing my escape and taking it. I couldn’t fall for the members, any of them. I quickly stood up rushing away from both him and my room. I could hear him and other members yelling my name, but I didn’t want to turn around and look. Suddenly, before I could escape to the outside of the dorm, someone grabbed my arm pulling me close to their chest. I tensed unsure of what to do.

“You’re okay, oppa will protect you don’t worry,” the voice soothed as I felt him hold me close and run his fingers through my hair.

“Sungmin hyung you got her?” I heard Hyukjae ask making me look up at the person who held me. His hair was disheveled, and he wore baggy pants and a grey loose top making me think he was in bed at some point.

“Ne, you can all go back to bed, I’ll take care of her.” he replied offering me a small smile. I didn’t know what to do as he led me back to my room I was staying in.

“You shouldn’t be so scared all the time,” he whispered to me as we entered my room.

“Why not, at any given moment you could all turn on me and kill me or something.” I retorted making him chuckle.

“We could, but we won’t. Like it or not, believe it or not, we like you and want to protect you.” Sungmin explained to me. I sat on my bed listening to his words.

“Leeteuk hates me,” I replied bringing my knees up to my chest.

“No, he’s just worried; he hates scandals and new people because he thinks they’ll hurt one of us.” Sungmin explained. “Look, you’ll never see that you’re accepted if you always stay in here.” Sungmin stated. I sighed closing my eyes, I knew he was right, but I was scared of being alone and insecure of everything. These men were famous and I was not. Sungmin’s laugh drew my attention as he leaned back beside me.

“Put your hand up like this,” he instructed as he held his own hand up infront of his face. I repeated his action glancing at the appendage confused. He moved his own hand to close over mine making me blink as he held my closed fist.

“I will always cover you and protect you. To me you are a small delicate flower that must be protected and nourished. You are Sarang, love, the strongest thing there is.” Sungmin smiled as he turned to face me.

“Sarang, no matter what happens, I know you will be strong enough to face it and I will always be there to help you when you need it.” he finished. I smiled before leaning into his side. Sarang, love? I was love to him? My mind filled with different thoughts before a chuckle escaped me.

“I’m far from love, but as long as your with me, I think I can handle things,” I replied easing back into my old self some and feeling my insecurities beginning to leave. I felt Sungmin hug me and I slowly untensed myself.

“Thank you oppa,” I whispered before closing my eyes. I smiled when I felt him hold me protectively and heard him place something on my bedside table.

“Goodnight my sarang,” he whispered back lightly kissing my head.