I love her

A whole new life: How it all began!

I glared at the new home before me. How had Ryeowook and Sungmin managed this? Our new home had come furnished and messy. The place was low cost and filled with junk that needed to be cleaned before the others came to live. Which was why I was here, currently thanks to Ryeowook I was supposed to clean all of this two story home up by myself before the end of the day. No help, no nothing. I hated that stupid eternal makanae. Stupid, stupid Ryeowook. I mean I guess I did owe him for getting me back in with the Super Junior members. Where else could I go? But he was also one of the ones to see me already. Damn bastard. My eyes glowed with hatred as I dropped down to my knees and began scrubbing the bathroom. I could already see the problem this would cause. Fifteen men in a home with only two bathrooms. A laugh escaped my lips at the thought. I could see and wanted to see the boys fight to the death over small toilet room. So far I had managed to clean the kitchen, livingroom, basically all the downstairs. Now, I was on the upstairs. I blew out a breath of frustration at the mess I had left to clean.

“Stupid jerks, this was not what I was expecting when Ryeowook got me this job.” I growled before scrubbing the tub. Why had Leeteuk found the most disgusting place? Sometimes I thought why I stayed here.

“Rin are you here?” a voice called. I instantly recognized it as Yesung’s voice. It really was angelic and husky.

“I’m upstairs,” I called waiting as his footsteps came closer. When he entered the room I glanced up with a smile.

“What’s wrong oppa?” I asked placing the rag beside the tub and waiting for him to answer. Yesung looked at me before leaning his elbows on his thighs.

“I love Ryeowook, but lately he’s been ignoring me.” Yesung admitted. I blinked, why was I suddenly the new couples counselor for this group?

“And what do you want me to do?” I asked confused.

“I’d like your advice, I really love him.” Yesung stated. I nodded, I had read the Yewook fics so I was really no stranger to the whole male on male scenario they were placing me in.

“Well, does he love you?” I asked not wanting to make the same mistake I had with the Kyumin couple, I was still trying to get them together.

“I think so, I can’t really tell anymore. Well that’s a lie, I can tell and believe me, it’s hard to ignore it when you see him thinking of that special person that has his heart and to know it’s not you.” Yesung whispered. I placed my hand on his shoulder.

“I’m sorry; my advice would be to let that person go if you truly loved them. It should be enough to make you happy if they are happy.” I replied before returning to my task.

“Thank you, I really mean it.” Yesung whispered making me nod. I hated that Yewook was having relationship troubles, aside from Minwook they were my bias group. After Yesung had left me alone, I released a sigh. I didn’t know what to do about Yewook and I was scared to pry and ask Wookie about it. I just had to stay and keep putting Kyumin together. I just hoped none of the others chose to have emotional problems.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

I nibbled my meal with a steady pace, thinking about what I wanted to do next. Sungmin hyung was still trying to decide whether he loved Kyuhyun or wanted to remain with Rin. Rin had agreed to allow Sungmin to date her until he figured it out which made me angry. He had nearly killed her and she agreed to letting him use her? I shook my head, no way could or would I ever do that to her. Another thing I had to think about though, was what I would do with Yesung hyung if I did date her? I loved Yesung hyung, I really did. And it didn’t surprise me that I had biual tendencies. But whenever I was with Rin, I felt happy and uplifted. I knew Yesung hyung wouldn’t mind, he would and always was understanding of me. Another sigh left my lips as I leaned back against the wall in thought.

“Having issues?” Kyuhyun asked as he took a seat beside me.

“Yeah, you talk with Minnie hyung today?” I asked glancing over at him. Kyuhyun nodded before taking a bite of his apple.

“He’s confused,” I replied trying to ease my own insomnia and fear.

“I figured as much, he was blushing a lot when we were talking.” Kyuhyun stated. We remained in silence before Leeteuk came to stand before us.

“Hyung,” I asked confused by his angered glare.

“I don’t know what you want with that girl, but I do not trust her.” he growled making me nod. It was up to Rin to make him like her, I couldn’t do anything else for her. No, even though I had chosen to be a silent guardian to her, I could not make Leeteuk like her. I could quail the ELF’s and turn the media, but Leeteuk hyung, my leader was going to be the hardest for her to gain acceptance from.

“Is she our new maid?” he asked me knowing it was by my order that she clean the new home.

“She is,” I stated keeping my voice still. I wasn’t going to let him win in this matter. I loved her too much to watch my leader throw her to the streets letting people do gods know what to her.

“Ryeowook, I don’t want you hurt, trust me I will do what I deem necessary to protect this group.” Leeteuk said making me nod once again. This was his curse, he would watch her from the far corner and protect her while she loved another that wasn’t him.

“I’m going to go talk with Minnie hyung,” Kyuhyun said as he left both Leeteuk and I alone.

“Remember, if she messes up one more time, she is gone.” Leeteuk ordered before leaving as well. Once I was alone, I allowed myself to let the tears fall. I hated crying infront of my hyung’s, but just the thought of my leader, the man I trusted like a parent, hating the girl I loved, threatening to kick her out on the streets made me so sad and helpless feeling. It was times like this that I just wanted to tell her that I loved her.