Break

A whole new life: How it all began!

I had to stifle a giggle as I sat between Kyuhyun and Yesung. The two refused to leave my side until Ryeowook returned from demanding a rerun of last night’s drama we missed. Sungmin had gone with him for moral support, though I figured it was more of an intimidating prospect.

“I have to pee,” Kyuhyun muttered as he eyed the long march to the downstairs bathroom.

“Then go, I am not holding your hand,” I stated. Kyuhyun pouted, no doubt scared that Sungmin would pop out of the toilet. Yesung and I watched as the makanae escaped to the bathroom.

“So, have you met SHINee yet?” Yesung asked turning his attention to me. I shook my head, I hadn’t bothered to meet any of my dongsae’s in the music business. I liked believing they were all older than me.

“Let’s go see them now!” Yesung beamed pulling me from the couch. I blinked, Leeteuk was sleeping in his room, if we left now, he would be angry.

“Can’t they come here?” I asked him.

“Aniyo, we have to go the them.” Yesung pouted before dragging me out the door. Kyuhyun had managed to run after us and now we were heading to Shinee’s dorm.

“I can’t believe we are doing this,” I muttered as Kyuhyun banged for the group to open the door.

“What if they’re working or something?” I asked horrified that I may be caught on tv, something I was sure the boys would pay for.

“Stop panicking, it’s not like they never seen a girl before.” Yesung pointed out. The door finally opened as one of the members stood before us with a chicken leg in his mouth.

“Onew, how are you?” Kyuhyun smiled walking into the dorm unannounced as Yesung dragged be in after him. Onew smiled welcoming his hyung’s and offering me a seat, no the chicken. I swear he gave me the evil eye when I glanced at the chicken bowl.

“So hyung’s, who’s the girl?” Onew asked as four other boys walked in from their rooms.

“That’s Rin, she’s our new manager,” Yesung replied making me choke on the drink Taemin; as he introduced himself, had handed me.

“No fair, hyung’s get the hot manager while we have boring old men,” Key pouted crossing his arms as Jonghyun nodded beside him.

“So Rin, do you like being hyung’s manager?” Minho asked me. I opened my mouth to talk but Kyuhyun interrupted me.

“Of course she does, who wouldn’t love working for me?” Kyuhyun asked with a confident smirk.

“What about me?” Taemin asked as he reached for a chicken . Onew growled popping his dongsae’s hand away.

“Actually, being a manager is hard work no matter who you work for. Though Super Junior as a whole is somewhat intimidating, and messy.” I pointed out making both Yesung and Kyuhyun blink.

“Messy?” they asked eyeing me.

“Ne, messy. All I do is clean up your messes be it with your relationships, or your fights.” I stated crossing my arms.

“You could come work for us,” Onew suggested.

“Ne, fewer members to worry about.” Minho added.

“Ya, stop trying to steal our manager.” The two Suju members barked pulling me to their side. Once we left Shinee’s dorm, Yesung and Kyuhyun began chatting about disrespectful dongsae’s. My mind wandered to how the other oppa’s were doing and if I should be just as worried for them as I was Kyusung at the moment.

“So, I was thinking that since we were out and all, we could swing by Handle and Gretel and get some food, umma should have made a fresh thing of food.” Yesung beamed.

“Yeah, and I can ask Jongjin for my game back.” Kyuhyun smiled pulling me as we ran to the store.

The place was busy, as crowds of people squealed and called the oppa’s names as we entered. I quickly parted from them, making my way to an empty table near the back.

“So this is where they kidnapped you off too,” a familiar voice chuckled. I turned to see Sungmin and Ryeowook sipping coffee and watching me with interested cat like eyes and smiles.

“You both look creepy,” I replied as they moved their chairs beside mine.

“So, what are you up too?” Sungmin asked poking my side. I was about to answer, when Yesung and Kyuhyun sat down. I noticed the blush that quickly powdered Sungmin’s cheeks and the small yet distant nod Ryeowook gave to Yesung.

“We saw SHINee today,” Kyuhyun replied as he sipped his coffee and eyed a blushing Sungmin.

“OMO, guy’s we can’t let them know who Rin is!” Ryeowook yelped.

“Don’t worry Wookie baby, we told them she was our manager.” Yesung said reaching over and kissing the younger’s lips. I looked away trying to hide my blush at the action. Always did have a soft spot for Yewook.

“That just makes it worse, what if they tell their managers or someone else about her and they ask someone and the lie gets bigger and oh god Teukie hyung is going to have a field day.” Ryeowook moaned as his head fell limp into his arms.

“I was against it the whole time,” I replied after getting my nerves back. Really, a simple kiss between Yewook had me like this, was I that weak?

“Oh Wookie calm down,” Yesung mused as he pulled the dongsae closer. I watched surprised at how they had no conscious for the many ELF’s that surrounded us as they made out and attempted with their loved ones. I closed my eyes feeling the eyes of fans watching us. After calming my breathing, I opened my eyes as Jongjin placed our food at the table. I stood roughly sliding my chair back making a horrid sound as it scraped the floor. I slammed my hands down on the table making the members jump.

“Pull yourselves together you ed deprived lunatics, we are in public and this is unacceptable behavior for anyone. People and fans will think your just a bunch erts!” I whispered, glaring at the four around me. They each pulled apart looking at the ground in embarrassment.

“I should make you all stand before the public and apologize, but that would just be adding fuel to the fire.” I continued. “What would your family or Leeteuk think if they knew that all their hard work to keep people from judging you was being in vain because you can’t keep your in your pants?” I asked.

“I would be very disappointed,” Leeteuk’s voice rang out making us jump. I swiftly to see the leader standing behind me glaring at the four dongsae’s. I bowed making sure he could get to the members if he needed to.

“Rin, help me get them in the car, we will talk later.” He said making me nod and lead the boys to the waiting car outside. What had I done now, that Leeteuk needed to discuss with me?