The power of Christ compell you!!! So sayeth the Shisus

A whole new life: How it all began!

Both Ryeowook and Sungmin clung to my side as I returned home from the hospital. Neither boy was willing to leave me alone so now the three of us were infront of the tv watching reruns of a drama Donghae and Siwon were acting in.

“Gah he has a y body,” Sungmin announced making both Wook and I eye him.

“You realize he’s our friend right?” Ryeowook asked.

“You realize I am gay, right?” Sungmin replied making me giggle.

“Well, to put my two cents in, I think Donghae’s hair color makes him look even dreamier.” I replied shutting both men up as they fiddled with their own hair and pouted. I mused at the way they fretted over their looks.

“And don’t get me started on Siwon,” I continued as they leaned in for more gossip.

“Do you think Eunhae have a chance?” Ryeowook suddenly asked. Both Sungmin and I glanced over at him.

“What do you mean, are they having problems now as well?” I asked feeling overwhelmed by the sudden romance issues this group seemed to have.

“Huh, no I was just saying, why have the members been swamping you with their problems?” Ryeowook asked. Sungmin eyed me as well, poking me to tell.

“Aniyo oppa’s, it’s just I was curious. They seem the strongest couple in Suju.” I replied making the boys back off. I still was curious about Yewook’s relationship status seeing as Kyumin was now shagging in closets and hiding their relationship.

“You know, if the boys start badgering you, you could always come to me and I’ll take care of it.” Sungmin smiled making me laugh as he began karate chopping the air.

“Right, send a rabid rabbit to kill Super Junior, ELF’s would die.” I smirked, leaning into Ryeowook’s chest. His strong arms linked across my middle keeping me secured in place. The three of us shared a laugh before relaxing as the drama continued to play on tv. On occasions, we would voice our opinions, sending messages to the known actors who’s numbers the oppa’s had and dealing with Ryeowook’s sudden bouts of murderous rage towards certain characters. It wasn’t much of a surprise when Leeteuk shuffled in from schedules shooting us strange looks before sneaking to his room for silence.

“I should make dinner,” Ryeowook commented as his eyes trained on one of the main characters in our latest drama, who was currently about to admit his feelings.

“Yeah,” Sungmin and I replied not really hearing the eternal makanae’s words. Suddenly, right as the character was about to get the answer to his question that had us all on the edge of our seat. The door burst open as Yesung and Kyuhyun came in yelling effectively interrupting our season finale and apparently an important hint at next seasons episode. Anger flooded us as we turned to the dueling duo with fired eyes.

“JONGWOON!” Ryeowook screamed making me cover my ears as Sungmin called Kyuhyun’s name equally as loud.

“What?” they asked completely oblivious to what they had interrupted. Only I seemed to notice the spatula Ryeowook had grabbed from the kitchen.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

All I heard was yelling as I rose up from under the hot water of my bath. Ryeowook, Sungmin, and Rin were in the livingroom watching Drama’s, so perhaps the yelling was because of that, or at least I had hoped until I heard the screaming of Sungmin and Ryeowook, the pleads of Kyuhyun and Yesung, and the begging of Rin. I jumped from my bath wrapping a towel around my still wet body and raced from the room getting my perfect white floor wet. When I entered the livingroom, I was surprised to see Kyuhyun huddled in a corner under the side table as Sungmin threatened to use him as martial arts practice and Yesung being threatened with a spatula as Rin held her arms out separating both he and Ryeowook.

“What on earth is going on here?” I called announcing my presence.

“They interrupted the best part!” Ryeowook snarled ing his spatula in Yesung’s face. I sighed placing my fingers to the bridge of my nose. What else could go wring today? Just as the thought formed in my head a flustered Eunhae couple and a strange long haired man walked in. I had to blink several times before I noticed who was before me.

“Siwon?” I asked eyeing the man who looked like Jesus before me.

“Hi hyung,” he bowed proving he was indeed Siwon.

“Holy Jesus it’s shisus,” I heard Rin mutter.

“I leave you alone for vacation, and you return like this?” I paled.

“Jesus wore his hair long and no one complained.” Siwon replied.

“He lived before they invented haircuts.” Rin called finally relaxing as the members examined their friends new look. I whimpered at the things ELF’s would say when they saw this. Rin must have seen my anxiety, because she was at my side in an instant telling me to return to my bath while she dealt with the newest drama.

“It’s my team, I have to fix this.” I retaliated.

“They’re just boys, rest oppa. I’ll handle this.” She smiled shoving me from the room before I heard her yelling for Eunhae to hold Siwon down as Sungmin and Ryeowook took out their anger for their missed drama on Shisus’s hair. I returned to my bath, smiling as I sunk under water, forgetting I was the leader of one of Korea’s largest boy bands.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Cut it,”

“No,”

“Cut it,”

“No,”

“I said cut it,” Rin growled as Sungmin and I watched her and Siwon argue. Eunhae watched in fear as they held Siwon down. At his final defiant stand, Rin grabbed a bible from the side table Kyuhyun still hid under and waked the religious man over the head effectively knocking him out.

“Boy’s, cut it.” Rin ordered before dropping the bible at Siwon’s feet and walking away.

“Did she just hit him with a Bible?” Sungmin asked.

“She hit him with the words of the Lord,” Ryeowook replied before smiling evilly and clicking the scissors.