We meet

A whole new life: How it all began!

I was cold, cold and miserable as rain pelted down on me. The fire and his final message was fresh on my mind. I shook with fear as I tried to rid myself of the voices yelling at me to die. I couldn’t admit to myself that I wanted to follow their instruction’s. I wanted to rejoin my parents. The rain fell faster as I continued forward. My throat was killing me, hoarse from all my crying. I hated crying, hated it with a passion. As I reached a street corner that was known for its night life, I fell to my knees. My stomach rumbled with hunger as I took notice of how long it had been since I eaten. A whole week, I didn’t know humans could go that long. No, wait, I had eaten. It was bread. I drank water from fountains and that was how I had survived. No talking, no human contact. I had nothing left. My penguin backpack was soaked to my back as I leaned on the streetlamp inhaling the aroma of the bar behind me. I wonder what they were doing in there? More than likely eating and having fun with friends and family. More than I was as rain soaked me. Suddenly I heard two men stumble towards me. I glanced over as one of the men eyed me.

“Hey Heechul hyung, look at that!” a big man laughed pointing at me. I blinked, I knew the men were drunk, but I couldn’t run my body was just too weak to move. If they were going to me or something I would more than likely let them. What did I have to live for now anyway?

 “Aish it’s a girl, what’s she doing out in the rain?” Heechul asked pulling the bigger man forward, moving closer to me. I shivered as my eyesight began to dim, whatever was about to happen would soon be over. The two men moved to stand beside me, the bigger man extending his hand to me.

“Hey, my name’s Kangin, what’s yours?” Kangin asked me. I refused to speak, not just because I couldn’t understand him, no I understood him fine. It was because it hurt to speak.

“Geez, she’s as disrespectful as Kyuhyun.” Heechul spat crossing his arms. I remained silent watching the two converse. What were they going to do to me? I gasped as my body became numb and my world turned black.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

I blinked, my throat hurt like hell and where the crap was I?

 “Um, hi, my name is Kim Ryeowook,” a small red haired boy beside me greeted. I acted on instinct as my hand connected with his face sending him flying to the floor as I rushed for safety away from the men filled room. My heart pounded in my chest as I searched franticly for a place to hide. I smiled once I saw an empty room before me. I quickly ran inside closing and locking the door behind me. My eyes quickly spotted a closet with weapons scattered inside. I smiled grabbing a bo staff. Let’s see these jerks try and hurt me now, I am armed. Oh video games! So, this place reeked of child predators. I mean what would grown men want with stuffed animals and video games? I sat down on a bed ignoring the white stain that covered the bed sheet.

“Hello, are you in there?” Ryeowook called making me freeze. They followed me?

 “We won’t hurt you, we only want to help.” someone else attempted making me shiver in fear. Why did I suddenly think of a horror movie?

“Sungmin, all the horror films you’ve watched and you choose the one that leads to death.” another sighed. Sungmin, so that was the other guy.

 “Can you at least tell us your name, mine is Ryeowook and these two are my friends Yesung and Sungmin. We are Super Junior members.” He called trying to gain the my trust I guess.

 “Can she even speak Korean?” I heard Sungmin pondered. I quickly grabbed a bo staff before opening the door and glaring at the three in fear.

 “Whoa, hang on there that’s pretty dangerous.” Sungmin yelped not looking forward to the stinging pain the stick would bring if it hit them. I expertly swirled it over my head ready for a fight.

 “Ok maybe we should all just calm down.” Ryeowook whispered hiding behind Yesung as the other members emerged from his room.

 “Look you need to calm down before you hurt someone else. You already hurt Wookie and all he was trying to do was tell you his name.” Leeteuk instructed. I blinked before turning to look at the boy called Ryeowook. He had a black eye and a bloody nose making me blush. I did feel sorry for him.

 “Come on, I’ll show you to the guest room. I know you didn’t mean anything you just paniced.” Ryeowook smiled as he extended his hand to me.

 “Can you speak?” Sungmin asked as he followed us towards the guest room beside the bathroom. I shook my head before pointing to my throat and then pinching his arm.

Sungmin yelped in pain before rubbing his arm.

“I get it, throat pain.” he hissed noting the small smile on the my lips as I clung to Ryeowook’s back. I felt strangely safe next to him.

 “So, do you understand Korean?” Yesung asked making everyone pause.

 “Yesung, if she didn’t understand us, then how the hell do you think she’s been interacting with us?” Kyuhyun asked. Ryeowook sighed as he pulled me into the room.

 “Can you write down your answers to my questions?” he asked passing me a notebook and pen. I nodded taking the things from him.

 “What is your name?” Ryeowook began.

 ‘Rin,’ I wrote.

 “Do you live in Korea?” he continued.

 ‘Yes,’

 “Do you have a home to go back to?” I paused, did I really want to tell them this?

 ‘No,’  I would see where the truth led me. Ryeowook paused eyeing me before continuing his interrogation.

 “So your all alone?” Ryeowook asked saddened. I nodded my head.

 “Are you scared?” a tall man asked from beside the door. I nodded again before putting the book down beside me. I took notice of the pained look Ryeowook was giving me.

“I think it would be best to let her rest, she can stay here until she’s better. Until then, someone needs to get her some food.” Leeteuk ordered before leaving the room.

 “Sorry for him, he’s just weary of people he just meets. He’s scared that maybe someone will come through and hurt one of us or something.” Ryeowook explained as Sungmin and the others left to make food. I quickly jotted down another question and pushed it to Ryeowook. The man blinked before smiling.

 “Ne, I’ll stay here until you feel safer. I won’t leave you arraso?” Ryeowook beamed as I made my way into his arms. A soft knock brought our attention to the door.

 “Um, yeah. Donghae and I have some food hoarded up for late night snacks,” Hyukjae began.

 “We figured that you would like something to hold you over until we fixed something. You sort of kidnapped our resident cook.” Donghae laughed. I nodded reaching for the food and sniffing it before taking a bite of the candy bar. I felt safe with Ryeowook beside me. I cuddled closer into his side as I nibbled on the snacks. It surprised me how wonderful it tasted after nearly starving myself. Though, I was still weary of this group. I had heard of Super Junior don’t get me wrong, but these guy’s scared me. Suddenly I felt something my hair making me tense.

“Shh, it’s okay. It’s just me don’t worry.” Ryeowook whispered making me eye him cautiously. I tensed more when his hand wrapped lightly around my throat.

“Don’t worry,” Ryeowook told me before rubbing my throat. The cool touch of his hand felt good against my skin. I was nearly asleep when I heard the door open again.

“Sungmin hyung,” I heard Ryeowook say as I kept my eyes shut.

“Is she asleep?” he asked walking closer to us.

“Barely,” he replied back.

“She’s cute, needs to clean up abit, but cute.” Sungmin smiled. Ryeowook eyed him holding me closer to him.

“Yeah, she is hyung.” He agreed before remembering why his hyung was there.

“What did you need?” Ryeowook asked.

“Dinner is ready; I thought she may want to eat.” Sungmin smirked getting closer. I opened my eyes glaring at the two as they looked down on me.

“So, you want to come eat?” Sungmin asked me offering a hand. I shook my head. Sure I was hungry, but I didn’t trust these men enough to be alone or eat with them. I sat up before motioning for the two to leave. After a few moments of struggling, I managed to get rid of both Ryeowook and Sungmin. I closed the door and locked it glaring at my reflection on the wall mirror infront of me. My reflection was horrid. My face was covered in dirt and my clothes had been changed. Wait, my clothes were changed. These bastards saw me ! They were so erted and dead! I hated them, I hated them all, especially that Ryeowook. He may make me feel safe, but that just made things worse. I glared at my reflection again. I can’t believe they saw me !