couples

A whole new life: How it all began!

Sungmin glared at the man before him. He did love Kyuhyun, even if he was just using Rin as a means to distract himself from the truth. His mind was mixed with emotions as he closed his eyes and yelled in frustration. He hated this feeling.

“You know, you could just go and tell him your feeling’s, and then date him, and let me loose from this contract so I can concentrate on other problems.” Rin sad reading her fake boyfriends mind.

“And what other problems could you have?” he asked glaring at her.

“Your leader hates me,” Rin deadpanned.               

“No, ok yes he does, but what do you plan to do about it?” he asked as she smiled and stood up.

“You selfish jerk, I can’t believe you used me.” she screamed making everyone stare at them with wide scared eyes. I blinked confused before she ran up to one of the rooms she was using.

“Idiot,” Ryeowook hissed before rushing up the stairs. They were Super Junior; they couldn’t have relationships like normal people.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

I reached the top of the stairs and drew a deep breath before searching for Leeteuk’s room. The leader hated me, but I needed to make him like me and to do that, I needed to talk with him. I walked down the long hall coming up to the only room with a master’s bath; Leeteuk’s room. I knocked and waited patiently for the leader to answer.

When the door opened, I could tell he immediately wanted to shut it. I smiled before falling to my knees and bowing.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

I wanted to race forward and yell at Rin that it wasn’t necessary to apologize like that to him. To place her in my arms and shield her from whatever anger our angelic leader would rain down on her. I readied myself to pounce in case I needed to rescue her, when I noticed Rin begin to speak.

“I know Super Junior is your family, I respect that. ELF’s are your family as well. I have to intention to break that. I have no intention to hurt you or the members in anyway either. Infact, I love them about as much as you most likely. And, if you wish me to leave, I shall. I’ve cleaned your home and everything else you asked, I thank you for allowing me to stay here until I got better. So I please ask your forgiveness before I leave.” Rin replied still in her bow. I watched Leeteuk for any sign of distrust. When he placed a hand on her head and smiled I felt my breath hitch.

“I know you don’t mean any harm to them, I’m sorry for not trusting you, and I’m still weary. You understand I hope. Just give me time, and I know how much the members already love you and I doubt Eunhae would be happy if I took you away those two have been planning a trick on you for ages.” Our leader laughed. Rin smiled before nodding her head and standing up. She gave one last bow before rushing away from his room. She offered me a smile when she walked passed me making my heart accelerate before closing the door to her room.

“Ryeowook, are you okay?” Leeteuk asked me worried as he stood beside me. I rapidly nodded before excusing myself to my own shared room with Yesung, maybe my hyung could help me.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Yewook, Kyumin, Sibum, Kangteuk, Hanchul, Eunhae, Zhoury. All the couples in Super Junior the fans wrote about. Where they all real? So far, I had learned that Eunhae, Yewook, and Kyumin were. Hanchul seemed real from listening to Heechul talk and I had yet to meet the others aside from the active members. I pushed away my notebook trying to think of what all this group needed. Serious couple counseling came to mind, but he doubted any real help would come if a professional actually took care of them. These boys were also severely lacking in the organization department and on several occasions I had caught Leeteuk in the bathroom having a panic attack. A knock on my door broke my thoughts as I called the person to enter. Ryeowook’s head poked inside offering me a smile as I nodded for him to sit down.

“Can I help you?” I asked still a little sour with him about the whole clothes thing and my home cleaning.

“Do you like living here?” he asked eyeing me. I blinked, I did like living here, but if I had to leave I would.

“You have nowhere to go, I get scared when I think of Leeteuk hyung kicking you out.” He admitted.

“Don’t worry about it Wook, it’s fine.” I comforted.

“No it isn’t!” he suddenly yelled making me flinch back at his tone.

“I’m sorry,” he quickly apologized hanging his head.

“Don’t, your upset. Let’s change the subject shall we?” I asked making him nod and lean back against the wall.

“How are you doing?” I asked trying to start a safe topic.

“I’m good, my friends are all having come to love meetings, but that’s normal.” he laughed.

“What about Yewook?” I asked eyeing him for any change in his behavior.

“We’re good I guess, Jongwoonie is helping me with some music for our next KRY concert.” Ryeowook replied. I smiled, I had always liked KRY.

“That’s good, and have you heard anything about Kyumin?” I asked knowing I had one of the main gossipers in my presence.

“No, but they should be getting together soon, Minnie’s so gay for Kyu.” Ryeowook laughed thinking about his friend. I smiled at the carefree expression he wore. Suddenly my door burst open to reveal both Eunhyuk and Donghae.

“What are you two up to?” I asked eyeing the boys. Ryeowook glared at them as well as they smiled coyly.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

“Come on Minnie, please just once.” Kyuhyun pleaded. Rin had said to try to talk and date the makanae, but could I really follow her advice. I loved the game Kyu, but I wasn’t sure if I could admit to myself I was gay for him. Well, I couldn’t back out now, Kyuhyun’s lips were already crashing against mine. My eyes closed on reflex as I felt Kyu’s tongue press against my lips asking for entrance. I allowed him in, our tongues battling for dominance over the other. I felt in bliss, like this was right and nothing was wrong about what we were doing. My hands were up his shirt as his hands went down my pants. I bucked forward when I felt his warm hands grasp my member coaxing it to life.

“Oi, stop having in the livingroom.” Yesung ordered as he entered the room and making the Kyumin couple jump in fear and race away from the scene of the crime red faced.