Manager

A whole new life: How it all began!

I laughed as Sungmin finished his joke. Ryeowook was at the counter making dinner for the group when I happened to look up at the clock on the wall. It was half past five, Donghae and Hyukjae should have been home, along with a few other members.

“I’m worried,” I admitted making the two remaining members look over at me and smile.

“It’s fine Rinny, the members work late all the time. Something must have come up.” Sungmin explained before stealing some of the ingredients from Ryeowook and munching on them.

“Just calm down and eat a refreshment.” Ryeowook ordered before placing some food on the table and ordering me to eat. I sat down still worried about the missing members.

“So, today I was all over the variety show, meeting them insult for insult Kyu would be proud along with Heechul hyung, but then one of the MC’s brought up my eating habits during our debute day’s and, did you know I was anorexic looking?” Ryeowook asked Sungmin.

“Just around your face, you were really thin from the sudden weight loss you had before twins,” Sungmin stated. I was only remotely interested in the conversation as I continued to watch the clock. Why were they late and not calling? Had Junlee gotten to them? Had he found out that they were housing me? What if they were dead because of me? Anxiety was coloring my face as sweat began to form on my brow. I couldn’t be the cause of Super Junior’s death. I had learned to love them like they were my own family. Hell even Ryeowook was beginning to become like a brother too me.

“Rin, you okay?” Ryeowook asked worried. I could only nod, my nerves were starting to take a toll on me.

“You look sick, are you sure you’re okay?” Sungmin asked.

“I said I was fine,” I snapped, immediately growing red in the face and apologizing to the two for my outburst. I noticed them exchange looks before shoving more food down my throat. What was the deal with them thinking all problems were solved with food?

“I still think we should take her doctors, she could be about to have another attack.” Ryeowook pointed out. I growled, I hated when they talked about me above my head like I wasn’t here.

“Maybe, but let’s just wait and see what happens.” Sungmin agreed.

“I’m not dying,” I growled though judging by their glares they didn’t believe me. was Junlee making me sick?

“Well, I guess we could eat without them,” Ryeowook announced.

“But Hyukkie and Hae are missing.” I whined feeling worried for the two.

 “They most likely got sidetracked, they always get lost when their together.” Ryeowook said as he walked over to the two and handed me a small bowl of the soup to test. My eyes widened before handing it back to the older male.

 “It’s good oppa.” I praised as Ryeowook blushed and smiled.

“Gomawa,” he beamed as the door burst open to reveal the other members including Kibum and Hankyung. I was stunned to see the normally missing members enter the home.

 “What on earth?” Sungmin yelped eyeing the men.

 “Rin, do you love us?” Hyukjae asked making me blink in confusion.

 “Ne,” I answered unsure of the question.

 “Then meet your new Appa and umma.” Donghae beamed shoving a certificate in my face. Appa, Umma?

 “What do you mean?” I asked reading over the certificate with wide eyes. Both Sungmin and Ryeowook smiled before ruffling my hair.

 “We all talked it over and agreed that you deserved a family.” Sungmin began. Leeteuk nodded his head with a wide smile.

 “We may not know what happened to yours, but we promise to be there for you no matter what.” Ryeowook finished. Tears rimmed my eyes as I launched myself at my new family. Family, the word seemed so foreign to me now.

 “And to make things even better, I have decided to make you the new in home manager of Super Junior starting tomorrow. Your new orders are to be wherever we are at all times never leaving our side unless you decide to go.” Leeteuk explained making me smile. I felt like everything was going great for me. Junlee may never come back for me. I was Lee Rin, the newest member of Super Junior. But, little did I know that Junlee had not forgotten me…