Luna's Problem

You're The Only One For Me (Currently Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! How dare you make Onew fall in love with you!" Luna shouted. Taeyeon turned around to see Luna, Sulli, and Krystal.

"You have Changmin and he fell in love-

"That's it get her girls!" Luna spat as the girls pounced on Taeyeon. Shocked, Taeyeon passed out. Luckily Onew was walking by and stopped the girls in disbelief.

"Luna, how dare you do that to my GIRLFRIEND!" Onew shouted at the girls as he checked on Taeyeon.

"She took you away from me" Luna said acting innocent.

"No, you pushed me to her and i fell in love with her because of my heart! not her. and We're OVER FINAL! never getting back together." Onew said as he picked up Taeyeon bridal style and took her to the nurse leaving the girls alone.

"You'll pay and i know just what to do." Luna said smirking. the nurse layed Taeyeon down on the bed and shooed Onew to his 1st period with a pass. Onew couldn't stop thinking about Taeyeon. Briiiing! the bell rang Onew still sat there.

"Onew hyung, the bell rang." Taemin said. Then Onew jumped from his seat and walked to his next class when...

"Onew, Thank you for taking me to the nurse!" Taeyeon said running up to Onew.

"No bigge, you're my girlfriend it's my responsibility to take care of you." Onew said as he hugged Taeyeon. They headed to 2nd period together.

"Oppa, Kaja! We have Japanese Class with Mrs. Kang at room 203 and we have 3 minutes!" Taeyeon said grabbing Onew's hand and running to class. They got to class before the tardy bell. 

"Woo, that was close." Onew said smiling like a fool.

"Yeah, glad i told you! you we're heading towards the cafeteria!" Taeyeon said.

"There was fried chicken!" Onew said. the class started, learning more japanese words and phrases.

"You have a quiz in two days, Please study, you may

Please log in to read the full chapter