Boys Audition

You're The Only One For Me (Currently Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hi we are Shinee! I am Onew, Jonghyun,Key, Minho, and Taemin, Hello." "Hi we are 3/13 of SUJU~! I am Eunhyuk,Sungmin and Kyuhyun!" the boys announced. the judges nodded and the dance song started beating. the boys started their routine. "BOOM BOOM BOOM" the boys started owning the stage making the judges jaws drop. With the last beats playing Eunhyuk did his solo, popping and getting down on the floors. After that it slowed down and made it into a soft singing music. "I want it that way, tell me why, ain't nothing but a mistake~!" the boys sang. there harmonies filling the room. The judges were so impressed at the end that they stood up and clapped. "We've made a desicion unaminously! since you're the last one! 218 and 220 won! you guys will be training in a month so please pack yourself for your connecting dorms.Is that okay? you guys look like you guys are in love so we decided to put connecting dorms!" the judges announced. the boys jaws dropped onto the floor and we're not moving until' the doors opened.

"We made it!!!!" the girls yelled jumping into their boy's arms.

"Oppa~! this is the chance! you might get to meet my mom!" Sunny said hugging Sungmin. Sungmin blushed.

"Aww my Queen, i get to meet the former Queen!" Sungmin said carrying Sunny out of the room.

"Onew Dubu~! i'm so excited! you got what you want! we both get to live in connecting dorms!" Taeyeon said jumping into Onew's arms.

"Yeah! and i'm so excited! You make my heart beat and i can't imagine anyone else i would rather be with!" Onew said as he gave Taeyeon a kiss on the forehead.

"Minho!!! We got accepeted! this was my dream and the others too. i can't believe it!" Yuri yelled giving Minho a peck.

"i know, the boys and i have been dreaming about this since we were 9!" Minho said spinning Yuri around.

"Taeminnie! Can you believe it! not just getting accepted but having connecting dorms! I'm so excited to see you everyday!" Yoona yelled as Taemin lifted her up.

"I know, but we have a vacation for a week, so i guess we have to start packing our apartment, so we can be ready." Taemin said.

"Taemin! can you let me go now?!" Yoona said as Taemin started to walk.

"Maybe." Taemin said as he was pretending to drop her.

"Taeminnie!!! Let me go!" Yoona said as she started pouting.

"Awww fine!" Taemin said dropping her to

Please log in to read the full chapter