Vacation Part 1

You're The Only One For Me (Currently Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

The guys got off the airplane with their girls. 
"WAHHH~! it's excactly the way it was when we left!" the girls screamed as they ran away from the airport into the California Sunshine. the boys watched as the girls were running and was laughing. the boys laughed watching their girls act like little kids. 

"Guys let's go check into Taeyeon and Sunny's just-built house." Jonghyun said.

"We got a house?" Taeyeon and Sunny said in unison.

"Yep~! their parents are rich and said that you guys should have a seperate house, which is only across the street and made just for you guys." Jonghyun replied.

"I can't wait and to see Hara and Hyuna!! i haven't seen them or talked to them in 2 years! i wonder if they've grown. My little SISTERS~!" Sunny yelled getting into the limo Jonghyun had rented.

"I know! i missed them so much!" Taeyeon said as she followed Sunny into the car. Soon everybody was in the car and headed to Sunny and Taeyeon's just built house.

"How many rooms are there?" Onew asked.

"10 bedrooms, 10 bathrooms, a kitchen, game room, family room, living room, dining room, balcony, patio, and a garden with a white fence." Jonghyun replied.

"WAHHH~! that sounds awesome and it looks like the girls will have to share a room with the guys." Yoonyul said.

"Ummmm...... everybody has been dating for at least a month now so..........." Sunny said awkwardly. the car was silent until they came up to a white house that was three stories high and really long~~!

"WAHHH~!NEOMU YEPPO!" the girls screamed running up to the door. Jonghyun unlocked it and the girls ran in. Everybody looked in the room to see to their likings. Everybody had a perfect room and there was a guest room!

"I'm so excited for this vacation for a week! and then we have SMTOWN training in two weeks!" Key said as he finally sat down.

"Yeah! and have connecting dorms!" Sooyoung said sitting next to him. They started cuddling.

"Awww." everybody exclaimed in envy. Sooyoung and Key blushed. the guys then started to pretend yawn

Please log in to read the full chapter