Taemyoon

You're The Only One For Me (Currently Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taemin and Yoona were at the playset right outside SNSD's dorm. they were swinging together.

They held hand and were whispering things to eachother.

" You know Yoona, i missed you, since we've been busy with work and the guys have been handling the paparazzi. " Taemin said laying his head on her shoulder.

" i know and the girls are to stay home, until the news settles. " Yoona relied petting Taemin's head.

" i'm so glad that i can spend some time with you. " Taemin said.

" me too, i always missed someone by my side on the couch. " Yoona said smiling.

" i missed sitting by you on the couch! " Taemin said giving her a peck on the cheek.

" Haha, Taemin i missed you soo much and i always felt like crying without you. " Yoona said hugging Taemin.

" Yoona, i missed you too, Uljima. I'm always with you. " Taemin whispered.

" Awe. Taeminnie why can't you always be by me? you always make me smile " Yoona said staring into his eyes. it was  only minutes but it felt like hours.

" Well the paparazzi won't settle any longer. " Taemin said. Yoona looked at him with a bewildered face.

"Yoona i may be young but i can't go any longer without you, i know i love you more than words can explain and im ready for you to be mine. Will you marry me? " Taemin asked. 

Tears started to well up in her eyes. 

"Taemin, of course i'll always be yours and by your side. " she whispered hu

Please log in to read the full chapter