Vacation Part 3

You're The Only One For Me (Currently Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon and Seohyun got back "Unnie, can leave in half an hour." they said. Everybody started packing their thing while Onew stayed beside Taeyeon.

"Hyung, you can leave her for five minutes, it's not like we're leaving her alone. We're in the room." Jonghyun said. Onew shook his head.

"I'm not leaving her side anymore.... Look what i did to her, i need to stay with her." Onew replied. Jonghyun nodded. Everybody waited in the car until Taeyeon came out.

"Ahh Unnie, we we're on Vacation!!" Sooyoung said. Everybody started glaring at her.

"Let's go eat at Chipotle! they have good burito bowls." Sooyoung suggested trying to shrug off the glares.

"Great idea.. after worrying about Taeyeon is making me hungry." Sunny said. then everybody nodded taking their eyes off of Sooyoung.

"They're coming!" Yoonyul yelled. Taeyeon hugged her family good-bye. and Onew and Taeyeon got into the car.

"Okay, where are we going?" Taeyeon asked.

"Chipotle for Lunch!" Jessica replied. Taeyeon nodded.

"Okay let's go!!" Minho yelled as he started up the car and drove away. They pulled up to Chipotle

"We're here! i haven't been here in forever!"Hyoyeon exclaimed then hugged Eunhyuk.

"Are you ready to eat my Queen?" Sungmin asked Sunny.

"Of course, my King Oppa~!" Sunny said then  Sungmin lifted her up bridal style.

"Yeobo, are you ready to eat?" Onew asked as he kissed Taeyeon's forehead.

"Yeah.... i'm still light headed... from acting" Taeyeon replied. Onew put his arm around her to support her from falling, his arm got tired, so he picked her up bridal style.

"Dubu.. what are you doing?!?!" Taeyeon said.

"Carrying you." Onew said then they kissed each other on the lips. What they didn't realize was they were being watched.

"Unnie, i feel bad.... i don't want to do this to Taeyeon unnie, especially if it's Jessica best friend!" a girl cried out.

"Then leave! you don't have to be apart of this!!!!!" another girl screamed.

"Fine. Bye!" one girl said and she ran off.

"Me too. i'm going too!" the last girl said.

"Noo. i didn't mean you too

Please log in to read the full chapter