Love In The Group

You're The Only One For Me (Currently Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Wahhhhh! two more couples! no more single people in the house!" everybody said as they walked into the boys dorm with their week long of supplies.

Onew Dubu, let's go make lots of food for our celebration!" Taeyeon excalmied.

"Yes, yebo!" Onew said. everybody cringed. Somehow Yuri looked sad.

the lights suddenly went out for a few minutes.

"Unnie, UNNIE!" Yuri screamed as she was pulled into a chair.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YURI!" everybody shouted as the lights came back on.

"Ah, guys i knew you would never forget. especially you." Yuri said pointing at Minho who was smiling like an idiot! 

"Make a wish!" the girls said and Yuri blew out her candles.

"Yayyy! here are your presents!" everybody said as they shoved presents at her. She got earrings, a necklace, a ring, clothes, book, nail polish, and lots of giftcards.

"This is the best birthday ever! we're all together with my family. I love you all." Yuri said as they huddleld into the group. They didn't know what was waiting for them. After the celebration, the girls and the guys divided and started practicing their auditions.

"i'm bringing y back~" the song played and all the girls did their powerful dance.

"Boom Boom Boom," the song loudly played disturbing the girls and the guys we're popping and getting down on the floor. they practiced dancing for a few hours then they started practicing singing.

"Told you i'd be here forever~ under my Umbrella ella ella eh eh eh!" all the grls harmonized and we're so good.

"i never want to hear you say~ i want it that way~" the boys sang. the ballad song echoed through the room and filled the girls with tears and ran towads them.

"Ahh! Beautiful, just beautiful." everybody said as they hugged them. 

"Unnie, can we take a break ?" asked Seohyun.

"Sure,

Please log in to read the full chapter