Make Up.

You're The Only One For Me (Currently Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

STILL ONEW POV:

i bursted through the apartment. everybody stared at me. they had blazing eyes!

"Onew oppa, how dare you make Taeyeon unnie cry!" Yoonyul said as they we're staring at me like Minho does.

" Sorry, by the way where is she?" i asked.

" Over there, 2nd door to the right." said Jessica.

"Unnie!" they shouted at Jessica.

"Wha- oh it was supposed to be a sec..." i didnt hear the rest as i headed toward the room.

"Taeyeon-ah can i come in?" i asked.

".........." she didnt answer. i barged through the door to see Taeyeon passed out.

"Taeyeon?" i said trying to wake her up, but she didn't move. i picked her up bridal style and carried her out in to the living room.

"guys come on! she passed out! i got to get her to the hospital!" i shouted.

"i'll call 911" Yoona said as she jumped off the couch and ran to the phone.i sat with Taeyeon in my lap. i wiped away her tears. i'm sorry Taeyeon that i made you cry. Please forgive me. 911 arrived  a few minutes later after Yoona called. i was in the back of the ambulance with Taeyeon as the rest followed behind in Minho's car.  i paced back and forth. 

"Hyung, Gwenchana?" Taemin asked.

"Aniyo, she is in the hospital Taemin-ah, i made her do this to herself!" i said angrily at myself but Taemin thought i said it to him.

"Sorry Hyung" he said

"Aniyo! not you, i was shouting at myself.." i said and Taemin looked up at me and smiled. the doctor apeared and i ran up to him.

"Is she okay?" i asked.

"Yes, she just passed out due to stress." he said. Jinki-ah you made her stress!

"Can we see her?" Sunny asked.

"Yes, room 3989" the doctor said.

"Hey, our  b-day initals!" Sunny said and ran up the stairs to the third floor.

i entered the room, my heart ached with guilt. she layed there with her eyes closed. an IV was on her arm and she was sleeping soundly like an angel. i sat on her bed next to her causing her to wake up.

"On

Please log in to read the full chapter