Secret Revealed

You're The Only One For Me (Currently Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Everybody went everywhere searching for Yuri, she wasn't at the Park, she wasn't at home, she wasn't at school, they were so sad.

"Yah. Kwon Yuri-ah where are you" Jessica thought to herself.

YURI POV:

I was at the beach trying to calm myself down. I knew they were probably looking for me but i didn't want to move. it was beautiful with the moon really high, the waves crashing on the shore but i remebered we had school in 5 hours! i called a taxi and headed home to see everybody sleeping. i crept in and layed down. Minho suddenly woke up and hugged me tightly.

THE NEXT MORNING~

Onew and Taeyeon were all dressed hugging and smiling at eachother like the dorks they are. Yuri and Minho we're looking as cool as they we're. Seohyun and Kyuhyun we're all neat and dressed. Yoona and Taemin we're all dressed pretty and cute. Key and Sooyoung dressed fashionably like a diva. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon pumped out their clothing. Jessica and Jonghyun we're wearing really revealing clothing and Wooyoung and Tiffany we're like normal kids wearing whatever they find. They set off to school together talking and talking alot~.

"Wahh~ Taeyeon Noona neomu yepo!" Onew exclaimed blushing.

"Gee~ Onew you look so handsome" Taeyeon said shyly as they hugged eachother.

"Wahh! you too Noona, Neomu Yeppo!" Taemin exclaimed hugging Yoona.

"Ahh Gee~ my bo- i mean Taemin looks cute too." she said as she forgot that she didn't

Please log in to read the full chapter