Sleepover and .....Confessions?

You're The Only One For Me (Currently Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

TAEYEON POV:

i opened the door to reveal Onew and the other boys were there with there sleeping bags and backpacks. my heart was jumping at the sight of Onew. "Aish, Taeyeon, he's dating someone" i thought to myself as i mentally slapped myself."All the boys are cute, and you have to admit. Onew is a keeper." Hyoyeon winked."Just beacuse he is dating someone does not mean you can't like him." Yuri stated. Yuri and Hyoyeon's words came back into my mind. Hmm, maybe they're right.

"Hi guys, come on in!" I said

Wait. What if they heard? They stepped inside, shaking their shoes off. 

"Hi Taeyeon." Onew's voice softly said to me. My heart was racing, i feel so warm and cozy he makes me me want to smile. Is this what i think it is?

"Hi Onew, i told them we are going to sit where we were last time so we woudn't be fighting." i said with a smile and he smiled back, his eyes turing into crescent moons. Omo, why are you so cute? >.<  Ya, Kim Taeyeon, what did you just say?! 

I looked around and saw the boys and girls immediately pair up and start chatting. I smiled.

"Come here." i said and dragged him into my room. "My girls really like the boys and i told them the same seating so they can hang out again," i whispered to him but i had a feeling 'yoonyul' were behind the door. I stood up tiptoed towards the door. Then i dragged my foot back, slamming it as hard as i could against the door.

"Owwwwww!" Yoonyul yelled.

"STOP EAVESDROPPING!' i yelled.

"Then you shouldn't be sneaking around with a guy who has a girlfriend! Also the other boys arrived!" they yelled.

"Well, obviously there is a reason why i brought him here!" i yelled back. I hear the girls footsteps disappear. I stared at Onew and shrugged. I walked out, Onew following behind me. 

"Shhhh! Lee Seungi Oppa is ON!" everybody whispered loudly as their eyes returned to the screen.

We sat down beside eachother, as the drama began to unfold.  

END OF TAEYEON POV:

Soon everybody fell into slumber. Taeyeon fell asleep on Onew's lap while Onew was sleep sitting on the couch. Kyuhyun was sleeping in his sleeping bag, Seohyun fell asleep with her tead tilted towards his. Minho was asleep with Yuri holding hands. Sooyoung fell asleep with Key in his blanket. Yoona and Taemin fell asleep laying on the couch together. Sunny fell asleep on Sungmin's arm. Wooyoung fell asleep with Tiffany in his arms. Hyoyeon and Enhyuk fell asleep facing eachother. Jessica fell asleep with her head on Jonghyun's shoulder. the night ended like that. The next morning, Onew and Taeyeon woke up. Taeyeon awkwardly stumbled up, embarrased at her position.

Please log in to read the full chapter