Summary, Last Day of Vacay

You're The Only One For Me (Currently Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

(a/n)Okay i wrote this chapter 7  times and it won't update!!! so im just going to give you a summary.

it's their last day in California and they get  back to Korea. Hyoyeon got a text from the judges saying that they will be moving in and start training tomorrow. so everybody starts panicking and starts packing. After a few hours of packing they decided to take a break and watch a movie w/ the boys. After the movie ended they all started packing again. After a few hours they went to go out to eat dinner. Someone broke into the girls dorm and terrorized the place with marker saying.

"Beware, the boys are ours, not yours. They're using you!" it read.

the girls stared at the boys in disbelief. the girls ran out without a second look, running away.The boys were sayin it's not true while chasing them. None of the girls were found that night and the boys decided to sleep in the girls dorm. the next morning, the boys found that the girls took their stuff already and were waiting at SMTOWN. the boys appeared and was over hearing the girls conversation with Lee Sooman. 

"Are you sure? you guys were happy, now not?" Lee Sooman asked.

"Yes, we're sure, now may you please show us our dorm?" Taeyeon asked politely.

"We have to wait for the boys." he replied. 

"We're here." Eunhyuk replied.

"Okay, let's tour around." he said and signaliling them to follw him. they toured around with an akward silence.

T

Please log in to read the full chapter