Vacation Part 2

You're The Only One For Me (Currently Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

~The Girls~

"Where should we go?" Tiffany asked.

"Let's go Forever 21! i love that place!" Yuri responded as they walked around the mall. Once they got to Forever 21, They were buying stuff they found that was really cute.

"Ooooo PINK!" Tiffany screamed as she found a pink hoodie.

"Tiffany stop with the pink i think we got enough clothes." Jessica said. As they headed out the door with lots of bags.

 

Ahh i think we're done! Hmm Sunny is calling." Yoona replied as she picked up her phone.

"Yeboseyo? Hi Sunny, Bwoh?!?!!! We'll be right there" Yoona said then she closed her phone.

"What'd she say?" Seohyun said with concern.

"Taeyeon is at the hospital!" Yoona replied. with that word everybody hoped into the car and Hyoyeon drove off. 

~AT THE HOSPITAL~

"HI Miss, where is Kim Taeyeon?" Sooyoung asked.

"Room 309. Here's your pass." the woman said and handed Jessica a pink slip. Tiffany snatched it and was staring at it. Everybody looked at her.

"What?! It's pink!" Tiffany replied. Everybody rolled their eyes and headed to room 309.

"What happened to Taeyeon?!?" the girls heard as they entered the room. Onew was yelling at Leeteuk.

"Onew, please calm down! You'll stress Taeyeon even more!" Mrs.Kim said. Onew tried to calm himself down for the sake of his girlfriend.

"What's up with him? He's acting like he's her boyfriend or something!" Leeteuk exclaimed.

"Because he is!" Sunny exclaimed. Her family and Leeteuk was shocked.

"She's dating him?! No wonder he is so

Please log in to read the full chapter