Jessica's HOME!

You're The Only One For Me (Currently Editing)
Please log in to read the full chapter

after 3 days without Jessica, Jessica came home. Jessica bursted through the door and immediately went to her room and locked it. Jonghyun followed her and got in before she could close it.

"Jessica, why didn't you tell me i was hurting you?!" Jonghyun said.

"I did, you weren't listening , i told you to stop staring, you already know it makes me upset, why do it again?" Jessica said.

"Because i've been planning something for all of us, of course i love you." Jonghyun said.

"If you did why stare at girls?" Jessica said.

"Because i imagine them as you, you being happy or suprised, i study the girls so i knew what you would like, only for you." Jonghyun said as he hugged Jessica and never let go.

"You at least should've paid more attention BABO!" she said as she pouted. they came out to see the others watching a movie. Taeyeon sitting on Onew's lap, Sungmin hugging Sunny, Yuri and Minho laying together. Taemin and Yoona holding hands, Seohyun and Kyuhyun sat side by side glancing at eachother every minute and smiled. Sooyoung and Key we're sharing food, Wooyoung and Tiffany we're looking at each other and Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk we're cuddling. Jessica and Jonghyun sat down hugging and never let go, by the time they knew it everybody fell asleep. 

The next morning. everybody was eating, drinking, dancing, and singing getting ready for the audition.

"Under my Umbrella ella ella eh eh eh! Under my Umbrella ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh." the girls sa

Please log in to read the full chapter