Seducing Our Girl

When I Fall

Hyunrin’s eyes widened and her jaw dropped, she looked so silly. “W-- What? Seduce me? For what?”

“Calm down, babe. It’s just a game. Don’t take it seriously.” Junhyung messed Hyunrin’s hair playfully. Dongwoon stood up and walked towards Hyunrin. “Are you okay with this, Hyunrin?”

She laughed then nodded. “Okay, I’ll take this. So, what should I do then?”

Junhyung pulled Hyunrin to sit on the sofa then he knelt down. “Just sit here and watch what will we do to seduce you.”

“And then?”

“Then you have to choose who is the best at seducing you. Do you get it?”

Hyunrin nodded, she started to get excited. Who could resist Beast’s charm?

“Should I start this first?” Junhyung asked and the boys nodded in a second except Doojoon. He looked at another direction. “I’m leaving. Call me when it’s my turn.” Doojoon stood up and left the boys in the living room. Actually, he just went to the kitchen which near from the living room, so he could hear and see what would those boys do to seduce Hyunrin.

Junhyung put the glasses on his face and wore the jacket then started to rap. Hyunrin was amazed with his rap skill, no doubt. She didn’t blink during Junhyung’s special performance. Junhyung finished his performance by kissing Hyunrin’s hand and smirked. “That’s for my girl. Saranghae.”

Hyunrin felt her face blushed, she didn’t know what to do.

“Whooaaaaa~ Look! Hyunrin’s cheeks are blushing now. Oh damn, you’re so so so so pretty when you’re blushing like this. Hahaha…” Kikwang commented, made Hyunrin’s cheeks more burdened. She puffed her cheeks. “I’m not blushing!”

“Wait until my turn.” Dongwoon winked and smiled brightly.

“Hyunseung, it’s your turn.” Junhyung tapped Hyunseung’s shoulder while walking towards Kikwang’s direction and stood beside him. Hyunseung took a breath and he started dancing. His body looked so elastic. Though there was no music, he still could do the dance perfectly. Suddenly he knelt down in front of Hyunrin and held her hands. He looked straight to her eyes. “You are mine.”

The boys clapped as Hyunseung pinched Hyunrin’s cheek and walked back to the boys. “Oh God, it was unexpected before that you would do that, hyung!” Dongwoon said and did a high-five with Hyunseung.

“How was it?” Hyunseung asked to the boys then looked at Kikwang. “Your turn.”

Kikwang walked closer to Hyunrin and whispered something. “I’m gonna steal your heart. Watch out.” He started to sing Oasis in acoustic way and sometimes he waved his y body near Hyunrin, sent shivers to her body. All Hyunrin could do was just pay attention at every word he said, every move he did, all about Kikwang. Hyunrin felt butterflies in her stomach as Kikwang kissed her left cheek and patted her head. He smirked then laughed when he saw Hyunrin didn’t react for a while.

“Omo~ Look how dare Kikwang to kiss her!” Yoseob pointed at Kikwang who was giving an angelic smile to Hyunrin. Junhyung put his arm around Yoseob’s shoulder, tried to calm him down. “No rules, dude. Remember it. Do your best to seduce Hyunrin.”

“Oppa.” Hyunrin’s voice surprised everyone there. They looked at Hyunrin and raised their eyebrows.

“Don’t kiss my lips.”

The boys burst into laughter. They had no idea how could Hyunrin say that, of course they wouldn’t do that.

“We won’t.” Dongwoon walked towards Hyunrin and caressed her cheeks. “We knew that lips is one of the most important things for a girl. We’re not that careless.”

Hyunrin felt relieved. “Let’s continue. Whose turn now?”

“Me!” Yoseob jumped up and down then knelt down in front of Hyunrin. “My princess.” He took a breath then continued. “Honestly I don’t know what should I do to seduce you. You know why? Half of my heart and my mind were stolen by you, and you already said that you won’t give it back to me.” Yoseob grabbed Hyunrin’s hand then placed it on his chest. “Can you feel my heartbeat? It’s beating for you. Only you.” Yoseob smiled, looked so childish. Not long after that, he started to sing ‘More Than Words”. Hyunrin bit her lower lip, tried to hold her smile. If this wasn’t a game, she would hug Yoseob tightly and never let him go. “I love you, my princess.” Yoseob hugged her and whispered something. “Now and forever.”

“Yah! Your time is up, Yoseob.” Junhyung pulled Yoseob back by his collar.

“Ahh~ Whose turn now?” Hyunrin scratched her neck, looked a bit tired.

“Me, Hyunrin.” Dongwoon pinched Hyunrin’s cheek then pulled her to stand up. “Please dance with me.”

“Without any music?”

Dongwoon smirked then took out an iPod from his pocket. He put the headset on Hyunrin’s ear and his ear. Dongwoon wrapped his arms around Hyunrin’s waist and pulled her closer to him. He pressed his forehead against Hyunrin’s as the song started to play. Hyunrin closed her eyes and finally she wrapped her hands around Dongwoon’s neck. They were swaying slowly, enjoying the music. Hyunrin felt her heart beating faster and faster as she could see Dongwoon’s face though she was closing her eyes. Did she just fall for him?

Dongwoon loosened his grip as the song was over. He gave Hyunrin an angelic smile then kissed her right cheek. “The left side is claimed by Kikwang, so the right side is mine. But…” Dongwoon caressed Hyunrin’s lips gently. “I’m sure someday I can be the owner of your lips and of course your heart.” he winked and patted Hyunrin’s head.

Hyunrin lowered her head, tried to hide her burdened face. Somehowe she wished again that it wasn’t a game.

“Aww~ Our magnae is the best. Hahaha… How could you be that sweet?” Kikwang whistled and laughed a bit.

“So, isn’t it Doojoon hyung’s turn?” Yoseob was looking around, searching for Doojoon.

“Yes, I’m here.” Doojoon walked out from the kitchen and brought a mug.

“Hyung, what’s that? Smells like cinnamon.” Dongwoon couldn’t hold his curiousness. Why cinnamon?

Doojoon sat beside Hyunrin and handed her the mug. “Special for my girl, cinnamon tea. Your favorite drink.”

Hyunrin shocked. She was sure she never told anyone here about her favorite drink. Doojoon looked at the clock on the wall and did nothing for a while.

Ting! Ting! Ting! Ting! Ting! Ting! Ting! Ting! Ting! Ting Ting! Ting! The clock rang twelve times.

“Happy birthday, jagiya.” Doojoon hugged Hyunrin and kissed the top of her head softly. Hyunrin stunned in his embrace, her brain couldn’t work properly right now. But somehow she felt very comfort in his warm arms. She felt safe. She liked Doojoon’s scent. She liked being in his arms.

“Saengil chukhahamnida. Saengil chukhahamnida. Saranghaneun nae cheonsa. Saengil chukhahamnida.” Doojoon smiled then pulled away. He cupped Hyunrin’s cheek and said, “I love you. Always.” He kissed Hyunrin’s forehead and hugged her again. “Well, enjoy your tea. I hope you still like it.” Doojoon stood up and walked towards the boys who were dropping their jaws. “I’m done.”

Hyunrin stunned on the sofa, blinking. She didn’t know what to react. When Doojoon was seducing her, she felt like it wasn’t for having fun.

“Today is Hyunrin’s birthday, huh?” Kikwang asked, looking at Hyunrin-Doojoon-Hyunrin-Doojoon.

“Errr~ Yes. Today is my birthday. February 14th.” Hyunrin answered then starred at Doojoon. “Oppa, how do you know that? You weren't there when I told them about my birthday.”

“Umm, feeling? I don’t know if today is your real birthday.”

“How do you know about my favorite tea then? Feeling too?”

Doojoon nodded. Silence for a while. Nobody spoke to break the awkwardness. Finally Junhyung snapped, everyone turned to face him. “So, who is Hyunrin’s choice? Who is good at seducing a girl? Don’t say his name, just kiss him.”

“WHAT?!” Hyunrin’s eyes widened as she realized how heart-attacked this game was.

“Just kiss the winner’s cheek. Okay?” Junhyung turned back and faced the boys. “I’m sure you guys okay with this, right?”

They nodded happily except Doojoon and Dongwoon who were looking away. “Two netral and three yes. Four with me. Fine. I accept it as a yes. Come on Hyunrin, choose who is the winner.”

Hyunrin took a deep breath and tried to stable her heartbeat. “It’s just a game, it’s just a game. He won’t realize your true feeling.” she said in her heart.

Hyunrin faced them one by one, then she started walking.  She walked straight to Dongwoon’s direction, and looked at him in a seductive way. She smirked and leant in, her face was getting closer to Dongwoon’s.